Details on New High Level Resource Bases and VXP Bonus Payouts!

KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
Attention Commander,

The new Metal and Oil targets now grant a VXP bonus in addition to their resources! Depending on the day, the VXP bonus is stronger!
  • Currently, all Level 65 bases will provide +10% VXP in addition to their resource payout.
  • On certain days, level 70 versions of these resource bases will appear. These bases are not harder, but provide +25% increased VXP!

How do you know which bases to hit for which resource?
Specific Rogue Factions are now hoarding a resource type in an effort to become super powers!
  • The Sentinels have secured massive Metal stores.
  • The Ironstrike are now securing the world's Oil supply.
  • The Verkraft continue to monopolize the world's Thorium supply.

These different factions favor different types of units. Bring the right unit setup and succeed! Destroy these faction's high level bases to reap the rewards. Over time, these factions might become even more specialized, so lookout Commander!

DISCLAIMER: We're still working on getting these targets totally right, so your feedback is appreciated, and don't be surprised if there are changes one way or another to their design!
I work on War Commander!

Support Form
Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Steve2884
    Steve2884
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 34
    lvl 70 and 65 are the same and dish out the same amount of resources
  • XXANARCHYXX
    XXANARCHYXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 331

Has anyone noticed when the 80mil in res is awarded to the player how it does not award the player xp to the next level? I believe if the award for the resources are going to remain the way they are at 80mil either metal or oil that the player should also be awarded the 1.6mil xp for the 80mil res..... 50 res equals 1xp so 80mil would be 1.6mil xp. CM Chris do you think it is possible to change that so the base does award that xp when the metal/oil is earned? If so that would be great also in addition to the VXP that has recently been done amd whatever other tweaking the bases may need.

• XXANARCHYXX
    XXANARCHYXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 331

@Flagfish said:
    Just an FYI, as long as these new resource bases are full of mines people will use air, not SF to destroy them so the added XP is rather pointless.

Yea i forgot to mention the land mines need to be removed otherwise rolling SF or warhprses or an xp unit will be rather useless

• H3AVYM3TAL
    H3AVYM3TAL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1
    what about us lower levels,no bonus?

• ShadowKiller 2
    ShadowKiller 2
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,570

you low levels shouldn't even need these rouges yet..these are for levels 38+ easy...
  • Carride
    Carride
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,631
    Basically, I got that:
    the difference between 65s and 70s is that 70s provides more VXP for SF.
    Done.
    YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!
    What makes you doubt life comes when you feel you will never doubt your life again.
  • Make_Me
    Make_Me
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,625
    if you keep the resources gain as a (bonus) you NEED to lvl lock them to lvl 30+ player... 
    lower lvl can farm those base and virtually stay lvl 1-29 for ever... 

• Randy Bash
    Randy Bash
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 24

@Flagfish said:
    Just an FYI, as long as these new resource bases are full of mines people will use air, not SF to destroy them so the added XP is rather pointless.

Yea i forgot to mention the land mines need to be removed otherwise rolling SF or warhprses or an xp unit will be rather useless

that's y you use the dogs watch vids in youtube 

• captianG
    captianG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1
    ok what is the vxp for?
  • Carride
    Carride
    edited 15 Sep 2015, 2:04AM
    Make_Me said:
    if you keep the resources gain as a (bonus) you NEED to lvl lock them to lvl 30+ player... 

The bonus is actually counted in XP. If they get too much, it will mean that they will roll out to 30 before getting enough defences
    Edit: typo
    YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!
    What makes you doubt life comes when you feel you will never doubt your life again.
  • bobifett
    bobifett
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 7
    I believe that the number of high level bases in the map is not in proportion to the number of players who can destroy them.  Many players find it hard to gather resources as rogue 30's and 35's are hard to find, with so many high level bases in the map.  Maybe the developers can lower the number of these high level bases and make rogue 30s and 35s easier to find.
  • DaPoseidon
    DaPoseidon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 159
    I like the challenge...but the resources should be even....lower to 60 mil each for oil/metal....I know you want to make it appealing than the HZ 60...but the rogues are on the map daily.....

• Steve2884
    Steve2884
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 34
    The dogs would help if they could get close to sniff out the mines but turrets at range 700 they cant even get close

• Carride
    Carride
    KIXEYE, please don't tell us to use the HG/EHG Mine sweeper to sweep mines.
    Totally pointless to do so.
    YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!
  • Kamrul Hasan91
    Kamrul Hasan91
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1
    I think HH 45 is better than this!! no offense!! its my opinion. it gives metal, oil, thor n medals...even some xp!! :D 
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,469
    So I am trying to find a plus to these new bases but only getting one type of resource from each base is a big minus. If I attack a level 60 hz and a HH 45 I get 72 k of each resource which = 144 mill total and 3245 medals.So y would I hit a 65 or 70 base which only gives me 80 million of one resource ?? No medals and no chance at a spec op which I can buy with medals. I really wonder what bases other then the shadow ops 45 and 70 bases give out rare spec ops on a regular basis ??? So far these bases are not looking good at all. I did 2 of each 65 bases so I have tried them but really I can't justify the time or repairs for the end reward. 

• Make_Me
    Make_Me
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,625
    sorry to say bro but you are wrong .. the bonus is only a ress bonus and that do not give you any xp what so ever.. that the goal of a bonus ;) try it yourself you will see.

Make_Me said:

The bonus is actually counted in XP. If they get too much, it will mean that they will roll out to 30 before getting enough defences
    Edit: typo

• Howard.Keeler.22
    Howard.Keeler.22
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 78
    I Think some sf need to be removed from the 65's along with the war horses
  • David Cook
    David Cook
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1

you low levels shouldn't even need these rouges yet..these are for levels 38+ easy...
    u cant give a lv like that i am lv 38 and i did over 11hrs of damage they are not easy for me i tryed air but air just get killd
  • Old Faithful
    Old Faithful
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 14
    what good do does the vxp bonus do when you need max level sf in order to "NOT" die.
  • ShadowKiller 2
    ShadowKiller 2
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,570

u cant give a lv like that i am lv 38 and i did over 11hrs of damage they are not easy for me i tryed air but air just get killd
    the iron Strikes are the easy ones and can be taken with SF and banshee's...the Sent ones are the **** ones..but i can take them with banshee's and a plat of reg SF with no workshop ..i get about 5 hrs of damage but it can be done
  • Old Faithful
    Old Faithful
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 14
    There are still mines in all but the lvl 30 challenge base as far as I know and it only takes 1 mine to kill even a maxed operative
  • koprivc79
    koprivc79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 11

the iron Strikes are the easy ones and can be taken with SF and banshee's...the Sent ones are the **** ones..but i can take them with banshee's and a plat of reg SF with no workshop ..i get about 5 hrs of damage but it can be done
    i did one ironstrike yesterday and got 12-14 hours of repair...thats called trying i guess xD but i know where i did a mistake and im gonna try to not do the same one lol 
    i use mainly ground so those mines are annoying lol but hell if we are gonna go on this kind of reso bases so be it lol. lets remember where are they until kix remove them (i hope ;) ) or not. we will see. 
    main point is they can be done just take your time while doing it :)

• Lag Monster
    Lag Monster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,298
    Some feedback for you Chris.  None of the players like dealing with the mines since they do a ridiculous amount of damage.  Another issue is the blitz turret needs to actually fire on the defensive drones while the titan/sandstorm approaches instead of ignoring them as soon as they come in range.
  • byron.reid.566
    byron.reid.566
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 20
    not worth the time and damage i recive

• praetorians
    praetorians
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 219
    not hit any yet since i have not bothered playing since last event. but what I did see that the ones I have looked at are only showing 3 mill but good job giving us more fkg upgrades. looks like the same QUESTION  IS STILL OUT THERE WHY WHY WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTERN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.. ( PLAYERS ).. MOST WANT TO PLAY NOT WASTE HUGE AMOUNTS OF TIME UPGRADING OR FARMING RESORCES OR DOING POINTLESS EVENTS