the fourth faction

Infid3lX
Infid3lX
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 436
aliens come to the watery world of battle pirates for the one resource they have in abundance....water . On arrival into our solar system they notice our petty squabbling , so they park in orbit and pull out their biggest i win button and wipe the planet clean of coi......life . 

The End

all rights reserved INFID3LX
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,689
    Yep.... this will be buried in the wishlist or player creations 
  • DarkMethod
    DarkMethod
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 796
    I believe that Vega will start invading.
  • TonyLaTiger
    TonyLaTiger
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 333
    I honestly don't get the clean of coi... part. I see what you were doing but I don't get what is was supposed to be. Anywho, im rooting for sea monsters
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,906
    I'm thinking undead cyborgs... or maybe pirate ninjas... or werewolf vampires.
  • Infid3lX
    Infid3lX
    Skilled Warrior
    I....would not be opposed to that. Although I think we'd be heavily outclassed. We dont have anything to damage air, tbh; and they're not gonna be floating on water.

UNLESS!

They do some spaceship/boat hybrid thing like in the film Battleship. 

with this boat/ufo the temptation would be to jump up and down repeatedly on enemy fleets , and for a weapon it could use sound waves , could just keep repeating the spice girls till your ears bleed 
  • BloodRavenFavian
    BloodRavenFavian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,212
    Infid3lX said:
    I....would not be opposed to that. Although I think we'd be heavily outclassed. We dont have anything to damage air, tbh; and they're not gonna be floating on water.

UNLESS!

They do some spaceship/boat hybrid thing like in the film Battleship. 
    with this boat/ufo the temptation would be to jump up and down repeatedly on enemy fleets , and for a weapon it could use sound waves , could just keep repeating the spice girls till your ears bleed 
    I'd argue it would be a mash-up of a Hellstar and a Proto, drones included in close proximity (they recently introduced drones in Vega), and with the sonic waves reaching all the map, and only plays 7 second clips (due to copyright issues) of "horrible" songs (Wrecking Ball, Spice Girls, etc)). It would be a pretty hard kill.  :p
    We are always watching. Quiet ≠ safe.

• Infid3lX
    Infid3lX
    Skilled Warrior
    thats one ship i would run from ::P

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,870
    Hmmm. Im thinking a mutated race of humans that adapted to living underwater. They were the ones that created the halloween Kraken, and now the will attack us with mutated sea horses that spew lasers from their eyes.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,768
    Frankly, my money is on these people.

• XXX Xalver
    XXX Xalver
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 66
    BP CODER said:
    Frankly, my money is on these people.