Would you be interested in Nation-specific Ship Models (aka "paint jobs"?)

• MCPirateDog
    MCPirateDog
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 995
    Yes
    I said yes but reconsidered.     That would probably bring POLITICS into the game and that would NOT be good.

• CaptainsStingray
    CaptainsStingray
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 540
    Yes
    nah, not really. its religious stuff that would cause politics
    Listen Linda Listen...
  • ghostmask75
    ghostmask75
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 48
    Yes
    Yea, this should be an option. It would be really cool for people to design their ships as countries. It would be cool to see like Brazil and a Russian ship just swimming around.
    Battle Pirates YTuber + "Good" Player
  • Edwin Champeau
    Edwin Champeau
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 216
    Yes

It would be nice if you could choose from different countries, example today is Canada day July 1st, will I ever see a Canadian flag on my ships, probably not.

• MCPirateDog
    MCPirateDog
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes
    It would be nice if you would offer paints for other nations as well.  It's not really fair to just offer Canadian, U.S.A. and UK paint.

When will you offer Israeli paint ?

• MCPirateDog
    MCPirateDog
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes
    Ukrainian Paint would be good.    Russian paint too.   We have a LOT of Russian players now. 

Besides the Israeli Paint there should be Syrian, Palestinian, Iraqi and Iranian paint too.  Just to be fair.
  • aliazeez1964
    aliazeez1964
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6
    Yes
    it will be  great if we see  all countries flags
  • NutzDeep
    NutzDeep
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 20
    Need to offer the Jolly Roger, how about adding a paint shop as an option within one of the buildings.
  • NutzDeep
    NutzDeep
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 20
    patriotism is just a way for governments to control and subdue its citizens.

i am human and i dont care what country your from, be nice to me i'll be nice to you. wanna fight lets fight. but dont bring in nations or religion or any other sort of conflict device pls

I agree,
  • arnast
    arnast
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,129
    edited 6 Jul 2015, 4:22AM
    Yes
    I would be interested as long as it didn't cost a fortune in ur or/ and coin ....make mine Australian  :D
  • Ragingwolf1965
    Ragingwolf1965
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 2
    I would like to see all of Bper's get Uranium refineries in they're bases including me :)

• Dan Stanley
    Dan Stanley
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 103
    Yes
    It's an easy way for KX to make money that doesn't further unbalance the game nor give more advantage to the rich players. 

I think fluffery is pointless, but obviously many people don't -- to me, it looks like a safe way for KX to get money without further handicapping the regular players. 

Battle Pirates: 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair.
  • CM DOOMROOSTER
    CM DOOMROOSTER
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4,939
    Thanks for your feedback on this, everyone. As we've started to roll out some of these skins and badges, I'll go ahead and close this poll. Be on the lookout for more skins soon!
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.

Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.

Not sure about the rules

I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
This discussion has been closed.