Apocalypse - Tips & Tricks

• Anton Potgieter
    Anton Potgieter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 21
    Well i will have to do Strike it takes less than 10min and all my fleets are dead and i have to wait 2 days to repair it so there is no way that a lower lv player or players that does not have the new fleets and weapons will be able to get the new fleets or new weapons. The weapons for lower lv players is outdated and does not work against the raid fleets so way do the raid if you will get 0 out of it. And the half time repair is a waist of time i get 2 days repair time for my fleets and half the raid time is over. 

Just change the raid so that only players that coin can enter it and play it. You still have 80% of the players that have a bases thats out dated and fleets that must be in museums the players that coin will still have a lot of lower lv players to pick on after the raids.

• LT_DESTROYER_DD
    LT_DESTROYER_DD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 144
    Loco266 said:
    Loco266 said:
    The apocalypse on our wallets is due to begin in 6 days "captain"... or "Sheep".

Watch as all those hulls gut your's, coin hard to succeed, and remember, if you are just over level 41, you cannot do the easier part of the raid and all targets will rape you.

:D

- Developer's SEKRIT message to us
    I'll be sure to tell you how accurate this is.

Oh wait, it only applies to the low levels who don't know how to plan ahead. I'm going to be getting everything I want for no coin again, I can guarantee that already.

If this raid is like the others where

Level 41+ cannot do the easier part of the mission (The 2 scenario is usually strike and assault/ siege as the "All player" target?)
    Lack the hulls to hit the harder targets (As they just hit 41, and dont have hulls to hit)
    World map target being death incarnate even at the lowest level.

I want to see how a low level can reach tier III and progress.

If you have multiple Uber fleets, ofc, no raid worries you.

Then you have lower level players that struggle, as I stated, the level 41-50 range whom lack the hulls cannot hit the easier portion of the raid are stuck as world map target became too hard.

PS: "Only applies to "low level players". Yes, you are spot on and on the money here. If each raid is to be brutally hard, how on earth will they progress? Ofc, you can make fun of it now, but then what? Stifling out all low level player will eventually cause the game's player base to stagnate.

So thank you very much for stating my point.
    I didn't. I'm also a lower level, lv51. I won the Wrath last raid for no coin, I won the Enforcer, the JuggX, the V2H, the Mastodon, the D104N, the D92U and the D55Z all for no coin, using, to start, a  fleet of Strike L Mercuries. Yes, Strike L Mercuries. Are you telling me you aren't good enough to get those from the campaigns and salvages? They were all I needed throughout the Arctic format, although I did start using D92U Mercuries at Hailstorm. The tech won from the Arctic format has made the new Reaver arc much easier, but testing in Hellgate and Brimstone (Hellgate especially) showed my old Mercuries were still plenty usable. I could ahve gotten everything I used a different fleet for with the MErcuries, it would have taken a bit more time though. At this point my Mercuries had Siege Missiles to complement the Strike Missiles, which were won with only the Strike Missiles.

Additionally you are wrong about the targets. Lv40 and below have Recon, the easy target. Lv41-59 have Strike, the MODERATE target, not the difficult target. Lv60+ have Siege, the difficult target. Strike was still easy last raid, and Kixeye is making it easier this time. I posted my strategy multiple times for every raid. Other people used it and won stuff with it.

If you're going to only look at part of a quote, then I have nothing more to say to you. The part you omitted was very important. Your statements apply only to low level players WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAN AHEAD. Like, apparently, yourself. After two prior raids you should know what does and does not work at this point. What do we need this format? Rad defense. Do I have anything that gives this? Yes, D2R. So I can make that fleet more effective than it was last month simply by swapping D2E for D2R. A quick fix either way, and it halved the Rad damage I'll be taking, thereby allowing that fleet to double the number of targets it can do, doubling my efficiency and essentially doubling my expected payout (meaning 70 million with just that fleet becomes a reasonable expectation assuming I were to put in the time, though I won't be. I'll be getting what I need, nothing more).

They do not "stifle lower levels". You do not know what difficulty is if you think lower levels had it hard now. Back in the beginning, only the top in each sector won the hull. ONE person. THAT is "difficult to progress". Even when they switched over to a tier-based prize system, there were only 2 prizes to choose from per tier to begin with. What we get now is freaking generous compared to when I first created my base four years ago.

So did I state your point? I hardly think so.

I remember this when you had to fight your way to the top of your sector to win a hull. Loco is right. Players should know by now what works and what doesnt work. Its a learning process but eventually after refitting ships etc you kinda figure out what is going to work. IF you think the Reaver Raids are hard you you should have been around when the Typhoons first came out and no one knew how to combat them or fight them. We learned though and we are going through the same thing now. Yes Loco I remember all of what you just mentioned and yes I agree with you planning ahead is the kiey to succcess in this game. Just something to think about guys. 
    this raid format is easy mix cryo v2c with siege z v2h and frosty if you dont have frosty use 3 v2c and 2 v2h. if you dont have them built cryo gnc or cryo nc work good. my fleet mix for reaver fvf raids is 2 cryo enforcer a hlnc and a v2c worked super good last raid was doing seige sets for 60-70 coins. now if you dont have any of that for fleets any cryo fleet or missle fleet will work but till cost more coins and take more time. yes tyhpoons were a biotch to deal with and many think reavers are too but its all about planning for them cryo and missiles works best you all should have figured that out by now if not several people have mentioned that last few raids and now again were telling you what works best
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,719
    Loco266 said:
    Loco266 said:
    The apocalypse on our wallets is due to begin in 6 days "captain"... or "Sheep".

Watch as all those hulls gut your's, coin hard to succeed, and remember, if you are just over level 41, you cannot do the easier part of the raid and all targets will rape you.

Oh wait, it only applies to the low levels who don't know how to plan ahead. I'm going to be getting everything I want for no coin again, I can guarantee that already.

Level 41+ cannot do the easier part of the mission (The 2 scenario is usually strike and assault/ siege as the "All player" target?)
    Lack the hulls to hit the harder targets (As they just hit 41, and dont have hulls to hit)

Then you have lower level players that struggle, as I stated, the level 41-50 range whom lack the hulls cannot hit the easier portion of the raid are stuck as world map target became too hard.

PS: "Only applies to "low level players". Yes, you are spot on and on the money here. If each raid is to be brutally hard, how on earth will they progress? Ofc, you can make fun of it now, but then what? Stifling out all low level player will eventually cause the game's player base to stagnate.

I didn't. I'm also a lower level, lv51. I won the Wrath last raid for no coin, I won the Enforcer, the JuggX, the V2H, the Mastodon, the D104N, the D92U and the D55Z all for no coin, using, to start, a  fleet of Strike L Mercuries. Yes, Strike L Mercuries. Are you telling me you aren't good enough to get those from the campaigns and salvages? They were all I needed throughout the Arctic format, although I did start using D92U Mercuries at Hailstorm. The tech won from the Arctic format has made the new Reaver arc much easier, but testing in Hellgate and Brimstone (Hellgate especially) showed my old Mercuries were still plenty usable. I could ahve gotten everything I used a different fleet for with the MErcuries, it would have taken a bit more time though. At this point my Mercuries had Siege Missiles to complement the Strike Missiles, which were won with only the Strike Missiles.

Additionally you are wrong about the targets. Lv40 and below have Recon, the easy target. Lv41-59 have Strike, the MODERATE target, not the difficult target. Lv60+ have Siege, the difficult target. Strike was still easy last raid, and Kixeye is making it easier this time. I posted my strategy multiple times for every raid. Other people used it and won stuff with it.

If you're going to only look at part of a quote, then I have nothing more to say to you. The part you omitted was very important. Your statements apply only to low level players WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAN AHEAD. Like, apparently, yourself. After two prior raids you should know what does and does not work at this point. What do we need this format? Rad defense. Do I have anything that gives this? Yes, D2R. So I can make that fleet more effective than it was last month simply by swapping D2E for D2R. A quick fix either way, and it halved the Rad damage I'll be taking, thereby allowing that fleet to double the number of targets it can do, doubling my efficiency and essentially doubling my expected payout (meaning 70 million with just that fleet becomes a reasonable expectation assuming I were to put in the time, though I won't be. I'll be getting what I need, nothing more).

They do not "stifle lower levels". You do not know what difficulty is if you think lower levels had it hard now. Back in the beginning, only the top in each sector won the hull. ONE person. THAT is "difficult to progress". Even when they switched over to a tier-based prize system, there were only 2 prizes to choose from per tier to begin with. What we get now is freaking generous compared to when I first created my base four years ago.

I remember this when you had to fight your way to the top of your sector to win a hull. Loco is right. Players should know by now what works and what doesnt work. Its a learning process but eventually after refitting ships etc you kinda figure out what is going to work. IF you think the Reaver Raids are hard you you should have been around when the Typhoons first came out and no one knew how to combat them or fight them. We learned though and we are going through the same thing now. Yes Loco I remember all of what you just mentioned and yes I agree with you planning ahead is the kiey to succcess in this game. Just something to think about guys. 
    this raid format is easy mix cryo v2c with siege z v2h and frosty if you dont have frosty use 3 v2c and 2 v2h. if you dont have them built cryo gnc or cryo nc work good. my fleet mix for reaver fvf raids is 2 cryo enforcer a hlnc and a v2c worked super good last raid was doing seige sets for 60-70 coins. now if you dont have any of that for fleets any cryo fleet or missle fleet will work but till cost more coins and take more time. yes tyhpoons were a biotch to deal with and many think reavers are too but its all about planning for them cryo and missiles works best you all should have figured that out by now if not several people have mentioned that last few raids and now again were telling you what works best
    In Hellgate I used a Cryo Enforcer with D55Z Mastodons, worked great. For Brimstone I found that things became more efficient if I removed the Mastodons from the equation so I went with just the one Enforcer. Now I'm thinking I'm going to use 2 fleets, one single Enforcer and the Wrath I picked up in Brimstone leading Mastodons.

Yeah, people have been saying Cryo and Missiles are the way to go since the beginning of the raid, and even that the people with the weaker targets should just use the best missile they have. Missiles, just missiles, no Cryo, were more than enough to make it through Hellgate Strike (Brimstone was over the top on difficulty, but you could still have done it). I fully expect missiles will be enough again if you have Strike and DEFINITELY if you have Recon.
    I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • steve.kaiser.3532
    steve.kaiser.3532
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    edited 12 Mar 2015, 12:55AM
    KIXEYE CAN STUFF IT UP THEIR **** SIDEWAYS! You can't quote the NY Post about the "**** IN THE WHITE HOUSE". So Kixeye does not believe or recognize the FIRST AMENDMENT!! CEO Will Harbin must be a real **** head if he does't practice what this the rules that this country was built on. I quoted this to an enemy play and got a permanent communications ban... but they still take my coin. Which is illegal. You can not partially restrict a paying player! 
  • War_StalkeR
    War_StalkeR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,244
    edited 12 Mar 2015, 3:55AM
    I see... Ignoring January and February raid gave some results. Such as CO-OP missions are back for for ALL levels. I suggest to ignore also March, April & May raids too. And Kix will give us a Dry Dock, Reduced Repair times and other crap we want. Just don't do this and next couple raids. We are close to victory against Kixeye.
    Without a face, a single word, the flames of war unify
    Sundered clouds, a blooody rain, seas that fill the sky
    Capture the gods, advance the troops, fire consumes the towers
    Forge all spirits and bloodlines into the nine killing powers!
  • FCK_U_KIX
    FCK_U_KIX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 4
    Why bother with raids, you just got the Hellhound and KX is saying fck you...i got a better one, spend some more money!!!If you miss a couple o raids then the odds are in your favor. Its not like back in the days, when if you missed a prize you d had to wait for Xmas to get it...now if you miss something you ll get a better one in a couple o raids for sure. you get Atlas, Harlock Atlas, you get Mastodon, Proto Mastodon, you get Hellhound Unshakled Hellhound, etc.

will not spend any coins once again for this raid and will not spend effort also...
    FCK YOU KIXEYE
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,738
    KIXEYE CAN STUFF IT UP THEIR **** SIDEWAYS! You can't quote the NY Post about the "[REDACTED] IN THE WHITE HOUSE". So Kixeye does not believe or recognize the FIRST AMENDMENT!! CEO Will Harbin must be a real **** head if he does't practice what this the rules that this country was built on. I quoted this to an enemy play and got a permanent communications ban... but they still take my coin. Which is illegal. You can not partially restrict a paying player! 
    You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how free speech actually works. Perhaps Randall Munroe can enlighten you.

And in case you're not inclined to read that, a summation:

"Freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom from consequences of your speech". You're well within your rights to say whatever you want to... but that also means that people who've heard what you have to say are well within their rights to tell you to get lost for whatever reason.

So, getting a chat or forum ban is Kixeye's way of saying "We don't have to tolerate your nonsense, and guess what? We're not going to. Get lost."

• mark.wilcock.399
    mark.wilcock.399
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 600
    Kix stated that they went over the top in Jan and Feb raids with damage etc, wow, so this raid isnt, I have lots of nice fleets and the damage is just silly, all they want is the few thousand guys to coin their arse off and some other guys to try, **** silly all of this and getting very stupid
  • new einstein
    new einstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 308
    Dare i say : its kinda fun so far ??

I,m a level 55 with 3 v2H ships and a torrent mauler fleet, both fleets barely armored.(buildtimes are killer) .Using 2 maulers as an shield (they have compound armor 2 and 3) the V2H sink all reavers fast. Played for 45 minutes and got 1 strike campaign done. 1.2 million points and 6.5 hours repair .That will give me about 2.5 million a day.WITH OUT COINING. and using only this fleet. Dare i say this raid (and the previous beeing sort of the same) is very duable .I could go for the Kodiak or spend 100 coins and get the crusader . Think i keep my coins ( 0 in bank haha)  .

Since its co-op higher levels might avoid damage in Elite and Siege and help lower levels in Strike and thus get easy points.Yes it means bit more chair-time for both but it also is great fun.

greetings captains and good wind in your sails

• Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422

I,m a level 55 with 3 v2H ships and a torrent mauler fleet, both fleets barely armored.(buildtimes are killer) .Using 2 maulers as an shield (they have compound armor 2 and 3) the V2H sink all reavers fast. Played for 45 minutes and got 1 strike campaign done. 1.2 million points and 6.5 hours repair .That will give me about 2.5 million a day.WITH OUT COINING. and using only this fleet. Dare i say this raid (and the previous beeing sort of the same) is very duable .I could go for the Kodiak or spend 100 coins and get the crusader . Think i keep my coins ( 0 in bank haha)  .

Since its co-op higher levels might avoid damage in Elite and Siege and help lower levels in Strike and thus get easy points.Yes it means bit more chair-time for both but it also is great fun.

Wait till ur a lvl 60..

And i dont like co-op stuff.
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana

I'm actually having a little bit of fun this raid too.

Granted, my fleets aren't exactly capable of handling the Siege or Elite campaigns, but my R10 Mercuries (armed with Strike B and Siege Z missiles) rip 41-43 world map fleets to pieces.

I may not be able to get the Crusader that way (unless I really, really, REALLY grind for it), but I may be able to get some other useful gear.
  • new einstein
    new einstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 308
    Me beeing level 60 will take a few month,might be having better fleets by then .If  not I,ll take whatever i build and use that.
    Meanwhile i'm having fun.
    don,t like the fact that getting in a co-op fails 8 of 10 attempts tho

• mark.wilcock.399
    mark.wilcock.399
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 600
    kix have got to sort this out, 'normal' guys will not put up with this crap, the damage is way to high and the time to complete lvl's is silly, I dont mind coining but wow my fleets are failing big style, lighten the load kix for gods sake, guys will just walk away from this crap
  • MeandNobody
    MeandNobody
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 26
    Have walked away from this one too and the last 2 also
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    I managed to do the elite campaign a few times like this:

Elite Campaign

HLNC - HS - HS - HS  Malotov Maiden Crew -  HS have Infernos, Siege Battery 3, 81% Evade  Park HLNC in bottom corner and Drive HSs thru stronghold to kill turrets   22 coins to repair the three HS.

Come back in and kill guard fleet with HLNC - Enforcer - Enforcer - Enforcer   Again, the HLNC is just parked in the bottom corner for the fleet bonuses.
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,827
    edited 13 Mar 2015, 4:59AM

Reaver Hulk: Heavy Explosive, Heavy Radioactive Damage

Vulnerability: Radiation Damage

This behemoth is generally slow moving and slow turning. Heavy bulk and heavy armor make it one of the most durable hulls in the Reaver Horde. The Reaver Hulks primary damage type is Mortars making it possible to outrun its deadly rain, it also comes equipped with flamethrower weapons, its best to engage this hull at range, speed, or with maneuverability.

I use my ripper 1 drones on it in the 43. Very useful.

When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 530

I must say, this raid is definantly doable for any level. U can actually use subs this raid again which is nice, a step in the right direction id say

• Ph0en1x
    Ph0en1x
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 11
    Where is the skill in this raid??  Few fleets (if any) can out-run them.  Long range missiles work, but only for as long as the ship lasts.  Thermal ships jump before any submarine can get within firing range.  This is an absolute joke.
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,719
    Ph0en1x said:
    Where is the skill in this raid??  Few fleets (if any) can out-run them.  Long range missiles work, but only for as long as the ship lasts.  Thermal ships jump before any submarine can get within firing range.  This is an absolute joke.
    Got anything with Cryo? 41s and 43s are efficient in terms of damage to repair. Enforcers work best, lots of people report V2Cs being amazing as well.

Missiles can handle the 43s as well, very effectively.
    I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Ruube1
    Ruube1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,380
    Using piranha drones as decoys is usefull. Also doing targets with a friend is alot of fun.

• C0nfess0r
    C0nfess0r
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 165
    My 1st post.

I have 2 acc. 1 is like 40 days old on kix and other is like 25 days old on FB. I was lvl 40,8 :smile:  on kix when this raid starts. Was really surprised that i can do raid campaign sooooo easy. Managed to build only 2 low lvl fleets SW thud and SW missle. Both of them was autoing raid campaign and i got 1mil. points in few hrs of mouse clicking once per 2 min. and waching TV same time.

Then, unfortunatelly i lvled up and now i`m 41 and CANT kill anything at new compaign. Raid lvl scaling is really crap. Nothing changed between lvl 40 and 41 with me, but now its no way i get even 1 more point :smile: 

I logged on my lvl 30 account and figured out, that this low lvl campaign can be autoed easy with BB-A thud fleet i have with fleet dying only once per 5 missions. Its even doable with Maradeurs thud fleet. Its really funny - now i can easy get crusader with this lvl 30 acc. and cant get anithing with lvl 40 one :wink: 

Kix really need to scale better this missions. Like for players up to 20 - 5k points pet mission, then a bit harder for 20-30 for 20k. points etc. Or allow players  to do lower tire missions lets say for half points reward.
  • C0nfess0r
    C0nfess0r
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 165
    edited 14 Mar 2015, 3:53PM
    And actually nothing i can do for upcomming raid to - its my firts raid and i entered it 41 lvl,  not won any nice hulls. Only hulls i got is BC from weekly missions, and from this raid i can take only BC-X. Dont think this ships will do any good next raid. So now with my SW fleets,  even HARD coining will do nothing for me smile: 

Think I will try to do usual campaign for now and try to get that mauler hull. Hope it will help in next raid. But in any case, to equip it with assault missles and all medium armor and SFB3, Laser 3 i will need 35 days of build  - so no way i can do next raid without coining.

And last :smile:  In option 1 Seek and Destroy mentioned "Eliminate reaver fleet on map - ALL LVL Available" but i cant find any low lvl reaver fleet at all. Only lvl 25, 42, 45, 47 and 73. Really nothing lower than lvl 25. Its strange, if phrase "All lvls available" meens  starting from lvl 25 and up :smile: 

• Ray Odgers
    Ray Odgers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 52
    Ahoy, Captains!

The Reavers return with a vengeance, this time bringing some new technology and new invasion tactics. Below are some tips and tricks to help crush your enemies before you. Apocalypse begins Thursday, March 12th. 

Let's talk about the Reaver fleet...

Turn your water-based buildings into a fiery death trap upon their destruction. Great for trapping enemies in a field of fire once they’ve entered your channel.

THERE IS NO WATER BASED BUILDINGS THAT YOU CAN EQUIP !!!!!!!!!!!

• Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Ahoy, Captains!

The Reavers return with a vengeance, this time bringing some new technology and new invasion tactics. Below are some tips and tricks to help crush your enemies before you. Apocalypse begins Thursday, March 12th. 

Let's talk about the Reaver fleet...

Turn your water-based buildings into a fiery death trap upon their destruction. Great for trapping enemies in a field of fire once they’ve entered your channel.

THERE IS NO WATER BASED BUILDINGS THAT YOU CAN EQUIP !!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I have four words for you:

"Level Ten Oil Rigs" :^)
  • Ray Odgers
    Ray Odgers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 52
    edited 15 Mar 2015, 5:15PM
    does this mean they are upgrading energy amount now that they added 5 more building to the mix ? Dont have enuf for my turrets and i'm suppose to equip oil rigs that will be destroyed at twice the range of the combustion trigger.
  • Bomber42
    Bomber42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 134
    edited 20 Mar 2015, 7:16AM
    Loco266 said:
    Loco266 said:

As a Level 40 who did quite well during apocalypse i have to admit, it was pretty simple using a fleet comparable from one at level 16, full marauders with a full ballistic loadout, though i had a reaver chaingun on 3 of the ships, a pair of shredder 1s on on of em, a pair of ripper IIIs on the other 2, hardened barrels, and your standard rapier/diplomat/thud marauder from level 18. Not looking forward to next raids "strike" campaign however. during apocalypse i got the vindicator, so im happy
  • Blackbeards_Ghost
    Blackbeards_Ghost
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 30
    I am a lvl 46 and was a level 45 during the raid. Guys this raid was simple and when you figured it out the rewards were astounding. Lower level players here is a tip from an old player. Work with your sector and alliance mates. I didnt have the fleets that could combat even the campaign levels set for my level bracket. But my higher level alliance members could. They spent the entire raid after they completed theirs helping other members of the sector and our alliance in completing their raids. Not only did I get something from every single tier bracket but I also got the Crusader and had more points to boot at the end of the raid. So instead of taking to the forums and whining and complaining about how the missions are to hard. If its a co op as your fellow alliance mates or sector mates to help you once their raid is finished. I can almost gurrantee you will be a lot happier if you do. 

• LandedKiller 22
    LandedKiller 22
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,291
    edited 1 Apr 2015, 10:26PM
    I am a lvl 46 and was a level 45 during the raid. Guys this raid was simple and when you figured it out the rewards were astounding. Lower level players here is a tip from an old player. Work with your sector and alliance mates. I didnt have the fleets that could combat even the campaign levels set for my level bracket. But my higher level alliance members could. They spent the entire raid after they completed theirs helping other members of the sector and our alliance in completing their raids. Not only did I get something from every single tier bracket but I also got the Crusader and had more points to boot at the end of the raid. So instead of taking to the forums and whining and complaining about how the missions are to hard. If its a co op as your fellow alliance mates or sector mates to help you once their raid is finished. I can almost guarantee you will be a lot happier if you do. 

you banked on from you higher level counterparts I earned my prizes and didn't resort to help from higher levels to get what I got when you get up on my level you will start to see that things are not easy as they make it for recon.
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    I am a lvl 46 and was a level 45 during the raid. Guys this raid was simple and when you figured it out the rewards were astounding. Lower level players here is a tip from an old player. Work with your sector and alliance mates. I didnt have the fleets that could combat even the campaign levels set for my level bracket. But my higher level alliance members could. They spent the entire raid after they completed theirs helping other members of the sector and our alliance in completing their raids. Not only did I get something from every single tier bracket but I also got the Crusader and had more points to boot at the end of the raid. So instead of taking to the forums and whining and complaining about how the missions are to hard. If its a co op as your fellow alliance mates or sector mates to help you once their raid is finished. I can almost gurrantee you will be a lot happier if you do. 

Maybe rather than being handed prizes you should work for them?
This discussion has been closed.