This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Error..

Giorgos76733
Giorgos76733
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 6

when I open Rogue assault, I get a message saying Error can't retrieve Game Center game data, and the game starts from the beginning. I play on iPhone 4s

• Giorgos76733
    Giorgos76733
    Greenhorn

Nevermind, I found the solution!

• Frank.Juul.Nielsen
    Frank.Juul.Nielsen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2

What was the solution, i have the same problem!

• Thaft
    Thaft
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 3

Me to. Can you please share

• Giorgos76733
    Giorgos76733
    Greenhorn

I don't really know if there is a solution for this problem, but every time it happens to me, i complete the 'tutorial', then the game asks for a name, i write the same name that i had before the reset (i dont think that its nessesery to be the same name) i press continue, and i have my village, my level and the infamy back. It happens to me very often, i hope there will be an update that fix this. I hope i could help you more!

• Thaft
    Thaft
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 3

Thank you

• Beijing08
    Beijing08
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 7
    Just now I had 2 errors with my air force - resulting in loss of both groups and coins to fix the group once. This happens - just reporting this so it might not continue for me or other people. (The problem was the choppers not responding the way they should.) The responding of the forces is sometimes minor and sometimes major.
    tongying08
  • Lu111
    Lu111
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 5

On iPad air2 I get authentication errors as well as after every PPP win the game says: error saving the attacker's base, the I see my base, no metal or anything gained only the troops are damaged:(((

• Bodo_K
    Bodo_K
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
    Beijing08 said:
    Just now I had 2 errors with my air force - resulting in loss of both groups and coins to fix the group once. This happens - just reporting this so it might not continue for me or other people. (The problem was the choppers not responding the way they should.) The responding of the forces is sometimes minor and sometimes major.
    Lu111 said:

On iPad air2 I get authentication errors as well as after every PPP win the game says: error saving the attacker's base, the I see my base, no metal or anything gained only the troops are damaged:(((

• mehmetasik7207
    mehmetasik7207
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2020 Posts: 4

error code 9 ????

• Arturo Salonga
    Arturo Salonga
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2021 Posts: 1

code 19???

• RI_NEOBARRACK
    RI_NEOBARRACK