This is why this game is going to die or close!! Unless Kixeye does something to fix it soon!!

TUFFY12INCH
TUFFY12INCH
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 150
edited 20 Feb 2015, 12:21AM
I thought this explained everything to a T in plain simple english!! Not putting any one down or blaming anyone here!! Just something I thought would be good for both sides to watch & try to figure out a way to co exist?? Cause I love this game I have spent almost 4 years playing it dont want to see it die now!!!

http://youtu.be/FwI0u9L4R8U
  • TUFFY12INCH
    TUFFY12INCH
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 150
    LMFAOROFL!!!! They should move grease monkey's down to common crew rolls & lower the amount of gold it costs to use them again to at least 1/2 of what it is now!!! **** what is 1 h 40 mins going to do to a fleet that takes almost a day to repair??? Not Much!!! They want to get us back in to lvling bases with each other again then do the same type of thing with flts as they did in arena!!!! for certian amount of res & U your flt is either 1/2 the damage or 3/4 for this much !!!! You know they wouldn't go fully repaired lol but fir say 5 k in u & what ever the res cot wold be to repar it fully from dead for 1/3 or 1/4 damage only on dead flt brings back people doing dredges again & still repairing not with a full glitch but people can't just send flt back out instantly makes evrything valeable again & gives us back going to bases that our closer to your lvl instead of beating up on mid lvl players to get alli points & doing many with 1 flt also would help ease the beating they are takung & maybe keep a few of them playing as well???? Jyst a thoygt but I'm a dumbass what do I know??.? Thoughts coments????
  • Nobody N1C
    Nobody N1C
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 367

Have had 2 friends that would be considered whales leave in the last couple months. I think most are just waiting for what KIXEYEs next move is.