List of bugs since update [ MERGED ]

• rudolphP
    rudolphP
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 18
    Since your maintenance yesterday (2/10/2015)I have been unable to access my WC, even after the 2 Hrs+ that you had the site down for maintenance today (2/11/2015) I am still unable to access my game. You may think you know how frustrating this is, you may even realize how frustrating this is, but the fact that I have now had a "ticket" up on this for over 24 Hrs and had no reply Frustrating no longer covers how I am feeling. I guess that if I were to say exactly what I am thinking and feeling about Kixeye right now you would ban me quicker than you seem to be able to answer "Tickets" You may be asking why I have brought this into the forum, well the fact that I have not had a reply to my ticket in over 24 Hrs I am hoping that this method might get through to you quicker and you can try blaming me for the problems in front of other players like you normally do when you reply to the normal "Tickets" which I send. When you regularly blame my connection speed, my laptop speed, the amount of deposits I hold, the fadc that my LAPTOP, is working wirelessly and not connected to my router by a Lan cable etc etc etc In fact ANY BS idea that you can think of, rather than actually admit that Kixeye have a problem.
    I Feel execetly the same way and have the same isus ,get in once trough kixeye Site just to see no repairs was done since update ........................
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 523
    i'am now after the fix (2/12/15)  getting multiple disconnections while moving the map  mainly in the area of 320,280 heading north and 320,180 heading south. if that makes any sence?
    this is me:)
  • Spec_op_blackpaint
    Spec_op_blackpaint
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,901
    looks ai staff what this bug revealed to us, now tell me how can that they armagenam about 8060 units within a single deposit giant that al splenic excessive difficulty kixeye then what you have to say about it?
    those bases should be lvl 40 lol i dont see a lvl 35 with that type of stuff
  • Too_toph_for_you
    Too_toph_for_you
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 122
    So i recently jumped to a sector to help some friends fight some people in the sector. And now relocating is unavailable? Any reason why that is?
  • Joe7196
    Joe7196
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 3
    keep getting 2005 network error every time I go to map. Base loads fine. I have tried chrome and Explorer, both at facebook and Kixeye sites, same results.
  • stella_man
    stella_man
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 14
    can u check blitz AA plasma hover in shooting air valk with flame rocket silo patriot and most important stinger because my base can kill PK but tonight sum1 got me and I worked hours to get the set up
  • stella_man
    stella_man
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 14

stinger work shopped

• rock.n.roll
    rock.n.roll
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 21
    still stuck on 81°% and i cant send a a ticket because its askin me to verify my email over and over again..even after i did verify...anyone have any ideas???
  • SPOON974
    SPOON974
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 158
    I cant login due to too many deposits? i only own 554 of them..

http://gyazo.com/baeaba1c187f9ea759822c0a42724b6c
  • HELLionnnnnnnnnn
    HELLionnnnnnnnnn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 626
    I am having continued reconnection issues with the game and have no access to the support portal..... There is no relocation option and so many bugs I cannot list them all. Whats up with this game, seems like its getting worse after each update......
  • Bluefalcon
    Bluefalcon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 15
    edited 12 Feb 2015, 9:31PM
    I have downsized from 1078 deposits and am down around the 650 mark, Kixeye say that in order to be able to enter the game something around 100 deposits seems to be ok anything over that will cause problems..... funny though that I see players with MORE deposits than I have now still accessing the game No Problem....... and How do they explain that I am able to access the game NO PROBLEM for approx 2 weeks (while holding over 600+ deposits) they just avoid that Question completely and trot out the same old BS every time. Then Kixeye perform routine Maintenance and suddenly I am back to NOT being able to access WC. I have tried both Facebook and Kixeye and all I get is 80 - 81% on Facebook and an error notice when I try to log on through Kixeye They have blamed everything they can think of from my Laptop, my connection speed right down to the fact I use a wireless connection and NOT a Lan cable to connect my laptop to the router.....if anyone can explain this can you please let me know what they are thinking about....... and I see that NO moderator has deemed my earlier comment worthy of a reply..... just like my Ticket which has now gone unanswered for 26 Hrs+
  • girney
    girney
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 330
    it is very annoying to have to reload the game after every thorium depot i hit. not unplayable but close
  • Frank Nomad
    Frank Nomad
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 24
    I have not been able to get into game on FB since before last night. It stops loading at 99%.  I was able to get into game through Kixeye briefly but was dc'd then could not get in.  On top of that I am unable to connect with support because it says my email does not exist.  Same email I have been using since day one for game. At this point this is my only way of communicating an issue........ hope it gets seen.
  • Raiko_Zora
    Raiko_Zora
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 39
    HI anyone have problem with reloacate i still not relocate my base it say ' we disable relocate during events ' what is this and i coin CC so i can jump to onother sec.
  • Maverick 123
    Maverick 123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 73
    When will the jump issue be solved?
  • kixeyeuser_510500500_16318_1043180
    kixeyeuser_510500500_16318_1043180
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 4
    i cant relocated either?????
  • IronFist37
    IronFist37
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 63
    It seems that kixeye turned off the relocaye button a week too early

• DragonRyder
    DragonRyder
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,906
    the relocate was turned off by kixeye to help speed up fixing the errors that have occured from the update it should be turned back on soon just keep looking for when it is turned back on. 
    level 42

Think outside the box adapt and overcome!!!
  • checkfire.checkfire
    checkfire.checkfire
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 5
    still having disconeects when claicking on bookmarks
    error disconnects on attacking rogues 
    facebook platform loads to only 80%
    disconnect when trying to repair a thor depot or rogue depot
    so many disconnects over the last 24 hrs is not funny
  • brutus.brutale
    brutus.brutale
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 6
    i hav same prob
    Hunt and gather
  • Make_Me
    Make_Me
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,625
    ok so now im able to attack.... 
    but when the attack is over... i cant go back to world map... i need to refresh everytime...
  • paul.dlubac.16
    paul.dlubac.16
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 33
    we all do...kixeye should announce when we will be able to relocate...kinda left hanging here...not nice
  • jay.codemorpher
    jay.codemorpher
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1
    im same i need to relocate soon i cant do wat i need to do
  • OLDdirtyB4ST4D
    OLDdirtyB4ST4D
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 174
    i take it kix aint in a rush to fix this

• Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    Top of my screen says
    LIMITED TIME ONLY! Get 20% more Points from Shadow Ops bases until 10AM PST 2/13.TechNinjaDes said:
    Relocation has been temporarily disabled, normal service will be resumed soon.

read the top of your screen.

• Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
  • Stephanie Clark Bracken
    Stephanie Clark Bracken
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 6
    Game says relocation still down, is this a issue being fixed or some thing i need to ticket
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Go read the alerts in support page there is one about this
  • Stephanie Clark Bracken
    Stephanie Clark Bracken
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 6
    thx Gryffon missed that alert