Black Tuesday

Eddie C
Eddie C
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 756
January 27, 2015, a day that will live in infamy to the guilty and jubilation to honest, struck down an "issue" that was haunting the game. For the Guilty, it was a swift kick to the gonads, a fire across the bow, a Justin Bieber tweet, a Kardashian reach around of the highest order, and a truly low blow. The Honest just simply basked in a new sun of a great day. The Guilty, declared WAR or for most of them jumped on their beds and cried in their pillow kicking their feet wildly enough to knock their computer to the floor. 
Yes, it was a happy day at BP. Sectors were serene with silence, players drank heavily in ill-mannered frivolity as if to celebrate the victory of the ages. Of course, the Guilty did not see the cup as half full. It was more like the cup got emptied out into a toilet and flushed down. Dashed were the Guilty's hopes of utter dominance of the game while not ever getting to pay the mechanic. As many would know, not paying the mechanic would lead to consequences. 
And yes, the consequences were apparent save for a few. Meanwhile, Kixeye was reviled by the Guilty in so many words from the urban dictionary, the English one, and a few words not yet recognized by any known literary source. Yeah, the Guilty were pissed. They shook their hands at the heavens, but realized that it was just the ceiling. They cursed the game with voodoo dolls, but Swag was the only one effected. They blew up forums with a plethora of evil languishing like pinatas at a bad birthday party. It was serious overkill. 
And still Kixeye survived, announced a mission, and even announced a Raid. To say Kixeye was playing a cool cucumber would be to say Spader likes the arctic. 
Black Tuesday will forever mark the big change. The players that remain put up our pimpy glasses and say: "Arghhh, Congrats Kixeye, that be as cruel as the sea on a bad day, and about as vicious as a wench in Bucharest, on a Sunday Night."
Harr, harr...
  • fuzzy_mcswervencrash
    fuzzy_mcswervencrash
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 20
    I laughed and I cried . Alas I have drank from the cup of the guilty for one day and it was stricken from my hands upon the following morn. A tear of sorrow has fallen for learning the secret after four years of fighting in the seas without without any form of skulduggery and living by a strict code of no PVP.
    And now, we raid and die again with little chance of tiers of joy.
    I shall drink a rum (and Coke)while I mourn in remembrance of the one night I felt like Poseidon himself.
    Beware Davey Jones, My ships set sail!! 
  • Eddie C
    Eddie C
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 756
    I laughed and I cried . Alas I have drank from the cup of the guilty for one day and it was stricken from my hands upon the following morn. A tear of sorrow has fallen for learning the secret after four years of fighting in the seas without without any form of skulduggery and living by a strict code of no PVP.
    And now, we raid and die again with little chance of tiers of joy.
    I shall drink a rum (and Coke)while I mourn in remembrance of the one night I felt like Poseidon himself.
    Beware Davey Jones, My ships set sail!! 
    That was very poetic. Brought a tear to me eye. 
  • ESTEFANIALUGO
    ESTEFANIALUGO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 8
    SI ****  SV   JUSTIN BIEBER Resultado de imagen para justin bieber
    FANAL LIGO al rentoy
    ES ES AHAJA RANA Y INSINUARA