Here are my thoughts on the differences between GLITCHED units and Nerfing units

• Aka VEN0M
    Aka VEN0M
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 813
    edited 10 Jan 2015, 1:19AM

I HAVE A NEW NAME AN PURPOSE FOR  redsteel51 /  crimsonsteel4 / https://www.kixeye.com/profile/506842f434cf36d974000000 : whatever account he is.  your new name is    its nice you will soon be sharing with everyone wherever you are.  >:) 
  • redsteel51
    redsteel51
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 753
    Aka VEN0M said:
    if you didn't get my moniker  its VEN0M  i'm more the Snake a Blue Taipan and you are easy prey,, a little bird roosting on a branch a tree of self inflated ego but i slowly prowl  an slip with wisdom an no unnecessary effort up the tree across that branch an strike leaving you and your silly melodramatic posts and accusations , paralyzed and motionless. just a single feather fluttering to the ground. not a tweet out of you lmao what sweet sweet silence we could all share. as for your dirt comment, well the level of crap you type it makes such sense your eyebrow deep in your own BS, so i guess my clean unsoiled shoes cant comprehend your filthy feet. i succeed to that . still not comprehending your lack of understanding as to how this game and many many like and befor it work. you still think numbers amount to skill and infamy and an arbitrary level / rank has some bearing on how good a player you or anyone else is. But if you live in a blissfully ignorant world of your own  so be it,. but those farmer cracks are starting to cut, see i don't think you understand the Definition , so i cant quite grasp the context you attempt to put it in. you but if i'm a farmer  then i would say your a peeping tom  or maybe a stalker, you seem to have a lot to say about being a " crack ****" and seem to know where this account is, so weak with its 300 infamy, o and the 868 in my other account  an the 1346 in a third. humm and the 352 & 291 in my lowest level accounts.  see i pass my time between more then this  base , so like the spider my web is far reaching and in different sectors. I guess you and your  what 2 accounts must have 5000 infamy between them so i guess i'm owned on that one.  
    too long to read and no structure....wasted your time
  • redsteel51
    redsteel51
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 753
    Aka VEN0M said:

I HAVE A NEW NAME AN PURPOSE FOR  redsteel51 /  crimsonsteel4 / https://www.kixeye.com/profile/506842f434cf36d974000000 : whatever account he is.  your new name is nice you will soon be sharing with everyone wherever you are.  >:) 
    i am in Sector 148.......top of the leaderboard.....easy to find

anytime you feel the need stop by

but unlike Rouges your used to hitting I fight back

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 14,966
    Aka VEN0M said:

I HAVE A NEW NAME AN PURPOSE FOR  redsteel51 /  crimsonsteel4 / https://www.kixeye.com/profile/506842f434cf36d974000000 : whatever account he is.  your new name is nice you will soon be sharing with everyone wherever you are.  >:) 
    i am in Sector 148.......top of the leaderboard.....easy to find

anytime you feel the need stop by

but unlike Rouges your used to hitting I fight back

Well you won - you successfully got the valks nerfed again - I hope you're proud of yourself.
    Too bad you lost the respect of 99% of the people on the forum to do it.
    Good luck with all those people that will probably be visiting you now. 
  • mike.went
    mike.went
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 481
    He likes PvP Hahahahaha he'll get on a silver platter........... >:)
  • Daniel Holmes
    Daniel Holmes
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 6,285
    Well...at least I only spent the Medals for 25 of them...and only spent the thor / resources for about 5 of them. 

Logged out last night or 2 nights ago and wanted to make sure I didn't log back on to the Missiles update and have them nerfed.

Glad I waited? I think. Lol

Sorry about whenever I talk in all Caps. I am not yelling at you. It's just a thing me and my guys do on WC, Got to get the natives stirred up somehow in this Turtle Commander game we all play now, and usually playing the game alone doesn't do it.
  • Daniel Holmes
    Daniel Holmes
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 6,285
    Also guys...its not a 100% certainty that Kixeye will even nerf them right...

The only really nerf things that they know are working well...and they didn't know about this till recently....so who knows...

Maybe with the Fix they will take 3 bars of health off each time they hit a watchtower now instead of the 4 bars they are currently doing. LOL
    Sorry about whenever I talk in all Caps. I am not yelling at you. It's just a thing me and my guys do on WC, Got to get the natives stirred up somehow in this Turtle Commander game we all play now, and usually playing the game alone doesn't do it.
  • GroG80
    GroG80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 319
    AA-82 said:

Well you won - you successfully got the valks nerfed again - I hope you're proud of yourself. 
    This is funny AA

Now.. We did not win...

You actually lost! All your shouting and bad words.. You should have used common sense and think things thru.. But no..
    You are indeed an exposed farm commander

But hey.. Come to 403 where I landed this week. You can show how good you are with(out) your valks. 

Btw.. Did you in the end get bubble by the 'now officially Glitched' valks ?

• welsh rocket
    welsh rocket
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 220
    Feel really good about your self now Redsteel, you got what you wanted and now a pile more people can and will quit, because we are back to insane upgrade commander !  what a total short sighted arse !
  • PUPP3TM4ST3R
    PUPP3TM4ST3R
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,194
    the real question is how do the damage percentages stack when it comes to componenets take vet 5 valks as the example. 1333 base damage

propulsion system +30% damage to all = +400 damage
     flame cannon +12% damage to all = +160 damage
     Svest +5% damage to all = +67 damage

now if it works in that manner your valks now do 1960 total damage per Svalk

or it could work like this

propulsion system +30% damage to all = +400 damage  now 1733 base damage
     flame cannon +12% damage to all = +207 damage now 1940 base damage
     Svest +5% damage to all = +97 damage now 2037 base damage

so how is the damage calculated and where is the modifier that is giving them the extra power?
    now who to blame ? i buy what kixeye offered me to buy on my tech and workshop..... i spend what they wanted me to spend period . . .  whatever the effects of it i bought it and spend my time searching the rare rogue 35s and thorium. whatever i got everybody at my level got it also so all fair for everybody , now if you dont want to use them its up to you i play the game as it is and i use whatever weapon on my storage. personally upon playing this game for more than 4 years i myself cant understand how they (kixeye) are calculating those bonus dammage on my part i try one if i like i use if not i scrap . PERIOD 
  • Aka VEN0M
    Aka VEN0M
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 813
    the real question is how do the damage percentages stack when it comes to componenets take vet 5 valks as the example. 1333 base damage

propulsion system +30% damage to all = +400 damage
     flame cannon +12% damage to all = +160 damage
     Svest +5% damage to all = +67 damage

now if it works in that manner your valks now do 1960 total damage per Svalk

or it could work like this

propulsion system +30% damage to all = +400 damage  now 1733 base damage
     flame cannon +12% damage to all = +207 damage now 1940 base damage
     Svest +5% damage to all = +97 damage now 2037 base damage

so how is the damage calculated and where is the modifier that is giving them the extra power?
    now who to blame ? i buy what kixeye offered me to buy on my tech and workshop..... i spend what they wanted me to spend period . . .  whatever the effects of it i bought it and spend my time searching the rare rogue 35s and thorium. whatever i got everybody at my level got it also so all fair for everybody , now if you dont want to use them its up to you i play the game as it is and i use whatever weapon on my storage. personally upon playing this game for more than 4 years i myself cant understand how they (kixeye) are calculating those bonus damage on my part i try one if i like i use if not i scrap . PERIOD 
    And  thats what i respect Pupp3t  but because of a  tantrum from a weak player  your not getting what (kixeye) is releasing your getting what one or a handful of players are demanding kixeye release. My respect is to a player that sees something Questions it and Simply preforms the proper task to see a resolution. Send a support ticket and wait for a response with the correct information. The way this Jackass went about this was not proper procedure. you see believe it or not we will never know if in fact the quote un quote Glitch  was not intended, the Dps may have infact been a small purposeful response to the overwhelming gap between players and the toils of attempting to collect res in this  for the lower players 0p environment. Instead the process was manipulated and because of his multiple posts garnering greater attention and response it would suggest to those in kixeye that submit feedback that there is a greater number of players questioning this issue. look i play honestly and fair, i never look for shortcuts and never have asked for any help to collect res  iv never had any player assist on any of the past events when it was possible to group attack in PvE and never ever had any player assist in attacking an enemy in  PvP. but because iv played games as long as i have i do feel for the beginning account player. it is a very different monster this game, then it was 3 to 4 years ago and the requirements are a herculean task to achieve for a player that has only paladins an cobras in his arsonal. naturally at low levs you don't need 80 mill oil an medal and 8 mill thor to upgrade your honey badger  but it is still more difficult now then before in different ways. my rage isn't with the "fix" to the new component, its with the incessant wining from a player about something so stupid. like he is the 0p Police when he is just a simple player. Ego from people that couldn't shine my Basel Alligator Penny Loafers or my Edward Green's. from the start this person was going to demand change in the way HE wanted no matter what . that infuriates me. I know what kix could do they might stop all units from being able to Stack Damage and Health benefits, this will indeed weaken all schematics across the board. so if in essence this is the way kixeye goes about there repairs to this issue, then there is no reason to have schematics in the game at all, just horrible. 
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478
    The message is clear, cry, whinge, moan, complain, ****, post, repost, state, restate your opinion, insult and call players names who have differing opinions than your own and no matter how small a minority your opinion represents you will get your way. Just a shame we don't have these whingers complaining and crying over the issues that really matter to most such as OP thor depots, OP events, insane lag, bugs that have been around for a long long time etc. 

It really isnt funny how Kixeye will leave bugs/glitches that cost the player repairs/losses but will IMMEDIATELY fix anything that benefits the players.
  • Bish52
    Bish52
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 700
    ohhhh the hovers moving forward on their own is getting me tons of thor. i can do 100 thors a day in 10 mins. they way they move forward is a genius idea. (sarcasm)
  • fung.simon1
    fung.simon1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 864
    Every HH45 they cheated me bonus medals, enough for me to buy many gear shop items.. When are the support tickets so effective ?
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 110

@SmokinNevilsHze said:
    The message is clear, cry, whinge, moan, complain, ****, post, repost, state, restate your opinion, insult and call players names who have differing opinions than your own and no matter how small a minority your opinion represents you will get your way. Just a shame we don't have these whingers complaining and crying over the issues that really matter to most such as OP thor depots, OP events, insane lag, bugs that have been around for a long long time etc. 

It really isnt funny how Kixeye will leave bugs/glitches that cost the player repairs/losses but will IMMEDIATELY fix anything that benefits the players.

Lmao.....I posted a thread. ... responded to those that responded to it. ...I insulted those that insulted or disrespected me first.

I guess you're idea of a discussion is to post an idea... then walk away and never respond huh.

Show me another thread outside of the original thread and this one I ever stated an opinion about the validity of this tech?

I submitted a ticket with videos and got a response. ..... then someone in Kixeye asked me about it privately. .. how to set then up and such. They tried then and immediately said that I was correct that they were not working as intended and would be taken care of

Even went as far as to say it has to do with the power cell tech for the wraiths being applied here by accident

So quit your complaining about it. ...I did the right thing.

• crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

I EVEN went as far as to HELP those that were trying to figure it out. ... and tried to get then to understand that they didn't need to waste medals on it as the epic tech accomplished the same thing....I discussed that without ever mentioning how I felt about them. When is the last time you ever tried to help the community nooby?

• welsh rocket
    welsh rocket
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 220
    You did the wrong thing in most players eyes. You were never going to get spammed with evalks but a lot of players could get some thorium. If you had left the issue alone this was good for the game overall !!!!
  • HEISENBERG_NL
    HEISENBERG_NL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 386
    You did the wrong thing in most players eyes. You were never going to get spammed with evalks but a lot of players could get some thorium. If you had left the issue alone this was good for the game overall !!!!
    Thats a little truth

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    GroG80 said:
    AA-82 said:

This is funny AA

Now.. We did not win...

You actually lost! All your shouting and bad words.. You should have used common sense and think things thru.. But no..

But hey.. Come to 403 where I landed this week. You can show how good you are with(out) your valks. 

Like I said, I don't use valks.
    If I hit you with them it would just be to piss you off since you obviously hate them.
    And with your low infamy you're not worth my time to jump & hit you anyway.  
  • AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord

I EVEN went as far as to HELP those that were trying to figure it out. ... and tried to get then to understand that they didn't need to waste medals on it as the epic tech accomplished the same thing....I discussed that without ever mentioning how I felt about them. When is the last time you ever tried to help the community nooby?

No you didn't, you came to the forum crying & trolling; then you went to Kixeye crying because you were afraid someone was going to bubble you.
    You even announced that you weren't going to let this go until you got your way.
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@AA-82 said:
    GroG80 said:

AA-82 said:

This is funny AA

Now.. We did not win...

If I hit you with them it would just be to piss you off since you obviously hate them.

Low infamy?

I have almost 1500

Far ahead if you farmer Joe

• SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478

Firstly, I have tried to help plenty, in previews, public and Covert Ops, giving lots of feedback and also feedback on events and such. I also help a great number of players to be better players and work on the right tech etc, you don't know me, I do plenty. I try to do this without blinkers on and consider other peoples perspectives, you're a level 43 (not that anyone cares) and all you are achieving is keeping the little guy down at best and driving a few more players out of WC. 

Bravo! Good work!

Secondly, 'nooby'? 

1. I have forgotten more about playing games than you will you'll learn in your lifetme. I have ALWAYS been a passionate gamer AND played what some would consider a disgusting amount of video games for over 30 years and can confidently say the games I have finished VERY easily goes into 4 digits, I finished 109 games back when I had a Megadrive(Genesis in the U.S) and I only owned that for 9 months. I loved the speed and visual of it but deemed the games too easy, was very glad I rented 90% of those games. Point is, get overself and your over inflated ego, you assume far too much.

2. I'm not gonna start calling you names, even if I was that way inclined, I wouldn't need to.

You are painting af fine enough picture of yourself, by yourself. 

*Atari2600, C16+4, C64, CPC464, Megadrive, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Lynx, GB, GBA, PC and numerous handleds pre what is considered 'handheld' such as pacman in a round, yellow, Pacman shaped device. *Most likely forgotten some too. I'm a professional, I know what im talking about. 
  • AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord

@AA-82 said: GroG80 said:

AA-82 said:

Too bad you lost the respect of 99% of the people on the forum to do it. Good luck with all those people that will probably be visiting you now. 

This is funny AA

Now.. We did not win...

You actually lost! All your shouting and bad words.. You should have used common sense and think things thru.. But no.. You are indeed an exposed farm commander

Like I said, I don't use valks. If I hit you with them it would just be to piss you off since you obviously hate them. And with your low infamy you're not worth my time to jump & hit you anyway.  

Low infamy?

I have almost 1500

So you forgot you were logged into the crimson account (sector 148) & not the grog80 account (sector 403) now?
    How many more accounts do you have so you can talk to yourself on the forum?
  • xXMulenkohXx
    xXMulenkohXx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 527
    fairly certain having more than 1 account on a single platform is a violation of the TOS as well.
    You are not entitled to ****, if you didn't earn it the first time stop asking for it
  • crimsonsteel4
    crimsonsteel4
    Minor Nuisance

@AA-82 said:
    crimsonsteel4 said:

AA-82 said:
    GroG80 said:

AA-82 said:

This is funny AA

Now.. We did not win...

Low infamy?

I have almost 1500

So you forgot you were logged into the crimson account (sector 148) & not the grog80 account (sector 403) now?
    How many more accounts do you have so you can talk to yourself on the forum?

I have two accounts for a technical reason that is out of my control and kixeye doesn't know how to fix

And if it took you this long to figure out the difference your stupid

• AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord

@AA-82 said: crimsonsteel4 said:

AA-82 said: GroG80 said:

AA-82 said:

This is funny AA

Now.. We did not win...

If I hit you with them it would just be to piss you off since you obviously hate them. And with your low infamy you're not worth my time to jump & hit you anyway.  

Low infamy?

I have almost 1500

So you forgot you were logged into the crimson account (sector 148) & not the grog80 account (sector 403) now? How many more accounts do you have so you can talk to yourself on the forum?

I have two accounts for a technical reason that is out of my control and kixeye doesn't know how to fix

And if it took you this long to figure out the difference your stupid

Why won't you answer my questions in the other thread?
    Why do you keep calling people names once you're cornered?
  • oldname
    oldname
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 1,920
    Since I am taking so much heat about my stance on the (IMO) Glitched Valks i wanted to show different examples of glitched units and nerfed units

by using examples from the past maybe this will make more sense to people

Sideways Shooter Raptors : We all knew that these things were glitched.....we knew we were using them in a manner not as intended by kixeye and when Kixeye was able to look into them they found the problem in the code and fixed them. There was no real good explanation as to why we were able to do this but we knew it was a glitch.

End Attack Thunderbolts and Raptors: At various different times this was a glitch that was able to be exploited.....we could launch in this air and end attack immediately and the planes would do their damage but not incur any themselves. We all knew this was not as intended and the complaints were in the forum from a bunch of people that everyone was getting flattened by units that couldnt be hit. Kixeye found the source of the problem and fixed them. the instituted the delayed end attack to combat this probelm and it was known as a glitch

Unkillable Moths : this is one that infuriated people to no end but deep down we ALL knew that this was a glitch and one that is actually very similar to the Valk glitch. the Reinforced Engine level 6 was SUPPOSED to give us only 75% resistance to bullet damage but it was in fact giving us 75% resistance to ALL damage....add that with the other damage to all % upgrades and our moths could take 27 hits from a plasma turret before dying....people were getting their bases rolled over. an Epic tech was having a very unintended effect on the unit and when Kixeye was able to determine the source they re- did it so it would work as described. we all KNEW it was a glitch but people HATED to lose it and made up any sort of rationale as to why it was acting normally. 

LAG them to disconnect : in the begining of the FAVs people took advantage of the fact that FAVs could create so much lag in bases that they would make it impossible for the defender to do anything....so you launched in the max number of FAVs at once to create this effect. But THEN the defenders got smart and loaded their bases with 320 ERM on aggressive to create their OWN lag and disconnect both people. Kixeye found a way to cure this glitch by reducing the number of streams but upping the damage per second.....it did in fact relieve the lag issue but also nerfed the FAV

now we are looking at a new Glitch

Flame Gun Valks : deep down no matter how you try and rationalize this you KNOW this is a glitch. Not one person in favor of this glitch continuing has come up with ANY reasonable rationalization as to why the Flame Gun component all of a sudden increases the damage done and AOE of a suicide Valk by 300%

here is the description 

Replaces Main weapon with fire damage weapon
    Adds Fire damage that penetrates shields
    +12% damage to all

someone please show where in there it states that it increases the vests damage?

Now people are complaining that I want to have these things NERFED.....well actually no I am against Nerfs and these are examples of actual nerfs

Spectre/Titan  : the addition of the Blitz turret was a direct nerf designed to inhibit the use of these use of these weapons because of the non stop screaming in this forum of people getting leveled by the spectre. They even went a step further and messed with the targeting on the spectre to reduce its effectivness. The Spectre was working AS Intended and was nerfed both directly and indirectly.

Vanquishers : They had a glorious 2 month period before the people screaming got through to kixeye and got the implementation of an indirect Nerf in ION technology. Before ION tech was introduced vanquishers went a long way to getting PvP going again and the game was fun but turtles were angry about there bases being wiped and the cry was on. This was a nerf because the Vanquishers were working as INTENDED

Hover Tanks : with the missile technology of the hover tanks they because thorium taking giants....kixeye knew it and didnt like it.....they indirectly nerfed the Hover tanks by introducing newer much longer rage turrets that made the instant repair use of hover tanks in the Giant thoriums a thing of the past. Again an INDIRECT nerf because the hover tanks were working AS intended

there are more in both lists but this posting is becoming IANesque

my point is there are NERF to units that are working as intended....and there are unit CORRECTIONS to units that become glitched unexpectedly due to a tech be added to them as is with the Valks. Deep down you all know the flame gun has NOTHING to do with the Suicide vest strength but you want it to continue because you like the free rapir

The only thing this has shown is you understand not what an software glitch truly are. The basic rule is that all glitches are unattended functions but not all unattended functions are glitches. An glitch is an error in the coding due to either corruption, deleted sections of coding, some sort of syntax error or incorrect values. Basically something physically damaged part of the code. For what you're saying to be considered an glitch then the overall power of the flame gun component has some sort of incorrect damage level value higher then it should, but you are in no position to know this. You know not the attended levels, values or coding and no one other then who is developing the game does  and the current function is the only function any player has ever experienced them under . They may do more damage then you personally think they should, but that in itself do not make something an glitch. You have nothing to base your thought of it being an glitch and nothing to compare as they have always function within the game as they currently does. All past game glitches players would have known is because the players used the units without the glitch meaning the attended fictions were known and their were a base of comparison and still they had to be investigated.  If all the coding is functioning as attended then there is no glitch, but still can be an unattended function as when new coding is added to older coding there can be oversights. as an example the damage values of the vest could not have been thought of and because coding applies independent of human want the coding will do what it's designed to do regardless. If the extra damage is considered an oversight then recoding will be necessary if and only if it is determined the extra damage is not wanted, but the recoding can be complex and cause more problems then it solves. If you suspect something is glitched then send in an ticket and do not use them. I've seen videos you posted of using them which basically show you exploiting what you believe to be an glitch. I understand you want to "demonstrate" them, but somehow you managed to obtain as many as needed, Upgrade them to max and use them to capture deposits which is an lot of effort put in for just an demonstration in which I am sure you could just have shown with posting an video from another player and still mater not because no player has ever seen the addition in any other forum other then it is currently. 

As for your use of nerf. You confuse nerf with counter as to nerf is to change the units values to ones in which are weaker then previous. This is an dynamic strategy war game meaning their will always be counters released to units and the counters will at times be more powerful then the unit. If the unit values were not changed then the unit has not be nerfed. Many of what you described as nerfed units or "indirectly nerfed" units were simply an unit gaining an counter which is an attended function of an strategy war game and it is up to you do develop an strategy which to overcome the new counter and in some instances that would require using something other then that unit. 

On another note Elite riflemen bases and Favs were different issues (Have been playing long enough to have been playing during all you described )  The Spectre were released to counter Elite Riflemen as they were used in bases and platoons destroying all units at the time including heavy hitting ground units with only free repair damage (interesting you never called that an glitch, whined about it, nor embarked on an crusade to have them removed, but their lag some players experienced were) and the Flame alteration of the Fav were to aid with lag which is not an coding glitch but the result of the system not able to handle the increased activity and not all player systems were effected by this. If your system could handle the activity of Elite Riflemen then such bases were very easy to destroy and laughable to see. Favs when first released had no counter so it mattered not if your system had lag unless you were the attacker.The main issue at the time were the glitch of cloning platoons allowing players to have an endless supply of Favs which I find interesting you listed not. As Favs are basically suicide units and it would take about three full platoons to flatten an average base then the platoons needed repair unless it was with the use of the cloning platoon glitch. I remember not even seeing you whining at all about that glitch then or you on an crusade to have it solved. 
  • Mausam_India
    Mausam_India
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,256
    Aka VEN0M said:
    max1e said:

Lol...... poor farmers are going for the drama now

"Were all quiting if our glitched units are taken from us!!!!!!"

1) you won't quit because of it 2) you will figure of the same tactics you are using now will still work it will just take more valks. ... so stop saying if they are fixed people can't get thorium anymore

i've been reading this and didn't want to comment with regards to your comments as i never wanted to stoop to where you seem to be sitting.   but bro you're so blinkered it's unbelievable, you say you want to play pvp etc, and ppl can get thor etc, but some players find it difficult, very difficult to get thorium of late and fall behind in upgrades. and because of this become weaker so when the next buff comes they think. I'M OFF. now you can say so what, but the what is is these are good ppl who love the game but dont have the time/money units to carry on, or see it as a pointless struggle. little things like the valks help these ppl and keep the game alive. so then ppl like yourself can do the pvp.
    but for some reason you seem obsessed with this op unit..lol.  it's like spectre/favs etc etc all over again, and no doubt they'll be changed because of ppl like yourself who seem to have  nothing better to do than kick the little man even more. give them a break let them get stronger(maybe that's the problem, they'll get stronger.lol.) and enjoy your pvp... good luck y'all :)

Bless you my good man max1e . If he is so proud and the keeper of the light of PvP integrity. then what bolox has he to prevent as you so eloquently put it "the little man" from gathering the resources to suitably gain unit strength and advance to a comfortable level to allow them to be willing to pursue PvP attacks of there own. Instead i do believe you have quite an eye for one of his true motives, to think he can prevent any useful unit that would catch the lower level and new ( although few an far between ) players from catching up to his precious  self righteous  account level an strength. Albeit his incessant carrying on about his base would deem the later to be lacking.  And as a side note Crimson1,2,3,4,51& the rest of your accounts. If it is being looked into then Stop posting about it until you have received an Answer. In Science and Law Conjecture has no place and speculation no value. you on the otherhand are Attempting to persuade the conclusion to fit your desired outcome without the completion rendering and calculation of all the data. you have not stopped to proclaim this is a glitch, not your opinion no mater what you say you have said, i have more literary  scholarship and can dissect your text quite well , you have stated this effect to be a glitch and demanded from the very start for it to be removed or in gamer terms Nerfd . It is honestly disheartening to think that a grown man would throw such a childish tantrum over something of such unimportance. I as a gamer of more then one type have seen players exactly like you. as a new account player an low level you where i'm guessing one of the many players that lacked honest skill and the ability to view a target as a hole then pick it to pieces and attack it with an effective process, instead i see you as one whom used exactly the Tactics you so adamantly wish not to return , like FAV spamming, Raptor spamming and  yes SuieValk Spamming to get to where you are currently with your precious little lev 41 account. but now you are stooping to the lowest common denominator to prevent any other player from following your footsteps and achieving a greater level of (videogame)power. and so you know your weak intellectual slanderous attacks at others. calling them "noobs" is  so lame iv played video games on consoles from the Atari , Neo Geo , Sega , NES , SNES , playstation 1/2 /3&4 . Arcade and Computer. so im no Authority but im certainly also no noob. 
    I find it hilarious watching the Rabbit trying desperately to critique the Hawk

your post like IANs are far too long and self serving to fully read so I quick scanned it....anything else would be a waste of my time

a few points

1) if you call what I am doing asking for a nerf then you couldn't comprehend the OP....sorry that you lack the intelligence but I don't feel like writing it on the wall in crayon for you
    2) its been awhile since I was a 41....almost a 43 now.....and since your a nothing level 39 Farmer you are basically just the dirt I wipe off my feet when I get home at night....nothing more. Still waiting for you to make me "another notch in your belt".....with only 397 infamy I am thinking any notch on your belt currently must be VERY lonely.
    3) you don't know anything about me noob....I am what you would call a Game Elder....I was a high level 28 when the World Map hit....I have devised more strategies and shared them with this community then you will ever think to use....so again skippy, sit down....shut up and learn a thing or two from a superior player

Nice to meet you.........Mr Superior!!

If people are enjoying the new valks you must find ways to counter them..........why you want to force your ideas over us.

And yes.....I am in sector 2. Feel free to see me anytime.

I wish I can quit......
  • Mausam_India
    Mausam_India
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,256
    And yes, I guess if three of these morons stop playing, we can have valks as we like them.

Not a bad idea..........if it keeps millions happy....
    I wish I can quit......
  • GroG80
    GroG80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 319
    lol

It is kixeyes decision to address the glitch