super wolf

Jonathon Walker
Jonathon Walker
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 97
just a new version of the sea wolf i came up with using the paint program on my laptop. i call it the super wolf it would have a combat speed of 15, 20 turn speed, 35 map speed, 1000 armor, 6 weapon slots, 3 specials, and 2 armor slots. comes with a night time camouflage scheme and the trade mark tiger mouth on the bow.
home sector: 162, alliance: Zillas  Elite Alliance (ZEA), BP name: DEVESTATOR , sectors visited: 133, 305, 224, 408, 314, 427 hulls won: light cruiser, destroyer, battle cruiser, hha, hhb, battlebarge a, levi a, destroyer x, corvette, v2h, mauler, mercury,rampart,   weapons won: drone launcher  p drone chaingun, d92, d55z,  
  • Yooper101
    Yooper101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 422
    Although a nice design graphics wise, I do like that a lot, but the premise of the Sea Wolf was that is was a instant repair ship with 5 weapons.
    Your specs however are pretty much the same as the Sawfish.
    To make a "superwolf", (which would be like a MCX version of MC or DNX version of the DN)  the specs should not change any slots other then 1 extra armor slot for those who do not care about instant repair, and just buff things like weapon defenses, evade,  and reloads or ranges. 

Just my opinion.

Real life Naval Veteran and Pirate.  Yes,  My ship flew the Jolly Roger on  " Special Missions ".
    Uss Blakely FF-1072  nun quam non paratus (Never Unprepared) Sub hunter/killer,  Missile and Torpedo Interceptor.

Pirating the Caribbean and South Atlantic 1986-1990   

• Jonathon Walker
    Jonathon Walker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 97
    Yooper101 said:
    Although a nice design graphics wise, I do like that a lot, but the premise of the Sea Wolf was that is was a instant repair ship with 5 weapons.
    To make a "superwolf", (which would be like a MCX version of MC or DNX version of the DN)  the specs should not change any slots other then 1 extra armor slot for those who do not care about instant repair, and just buff things like weapon defenses, evade,  and reloads or ranges. 

Just my opinion.
    i can understand that also i just kinda came up with the 6th weapon as a way to pretty much give the hull new life

home sector: 162, alliance: Zillas  Elite Alliance (ZEA), BP name: DEVESTATOR , sectors visited: 133, 305, 224, 408, 314, 427 hulls won: light cruiser, destroyer, battle cruiser, hha, hhb, battlebarge a, levi a, destroyer x, corvette, v2h, mauler, mercury,rampart,   weapons won: drone launcher  p drone chaingun, d92, d55z,  
  • Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 871
    Yooper101 said:

Just my opinion.
    i can understand that also i just kinda came up with the 6th weapon as a way to pretty much give the hull new life

I think it'd be cool to be able to take old tech hulls and throw em in a lab retro to retro em to an A or B version like old school HH to HHA
    Troll Chief,Gremlin Smasher,Bear Berserker.Whale killer.Leader of the Dark Storm Corsairs and Lord of Sector 392 .If you glitch repair you're a ****.If you don't like the truth and flag me cuz of it,SUCK IT.Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
    http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php