BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Smokin' Joe
Smokin' Joe
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,254
edited 7 Oct 2014, 8:16PM
The reports have been confirmed... Robot (KIXEYE's top CM)  with the help of THE BAM (SUPER FORUM MOD) kidnapped Grimshine ane holding her for ransom with demands that all Uranium be placed under their control... No word yet of the response from the reavers.. But looking at the latest dredge fleet payout... I would say Robot and The Bam are getting their way... Stay tuned for further information as it comes in..
  • LordSmithers
    LordSmithers
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,023
    I always thought Grimshine was the kind of girl to keep a cyanide capsule on her at all times so she could ensure nobody would capture her alive. The Reavers look like the clan comes first kind of people.
    Nobody cares about what stupid ships you won.
  • Michigan Marauder
    Michigan Marauder
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,787
    I just wanna know will she dance on my warehouses as a distraction to attacking captains
    Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
    http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php

WoW Alpha Tester

Holy crap I need to get my eyes checked.  I thought you had typed, "Will we see midget strippers dancing on our whorehouses?"

Sarcasm and jadedness is all we have left - everything else costs Uranium now. -Grumpy Pirate
  • Captain336
    Captain336
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 294
    Grimshine IS the kinda gal that would keep cyanide on her person, but she won't be using it on herself. :wink:
    See dead bases BEFORE you hit them: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/501373
    Shader Packs for Ships [implemented]: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/507235
    "Humanity has always had a penchant for fanaticism. I have always found it... Useful" - Kane
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,102
    edited 8 Oct 2014, 11:48AM
    I've intercepted this broadcast and have responded with my own. From here on out, i'll control your intake of Uranium and reduce it to zero by using advanced stealth technology to block you finding Dredges on the World Map.  >:)

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Vendeck222
    Vendeck222
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 31
    TheBAM said:
    I've intercepted this broadcast and have responded with my own. From here on out, i'll control your intake of Uranium and reduce it to zero by using advanced stealth technology to block you finding Dredges on the World Map.  >:)
    TheBAM said:
    Bam it up Bam
  • Smokin' Joe
    Smokin' Joe
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,254
    TheBAM said:
    just got 3k U out of a drac base :) MWHAHAHAHAAAAA!
  • frank.lin.5667
    frank.lin.5667
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 45
    LMAO, this is the funniest thread ever

• frank.lin.5667
    frank.lin.5667
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 45
    AHAHAHHAHAHHA
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 41
    LMAO, this is the funniest thread ever
    Have you read the Pirate Radio Show,..!!

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    edited 10 Oct 2014, 4:21PM
    SmokinJoe said:
    TheBAM said:
    Interesting information. I'll have to talk to Greta Spader about relocating our Uranium storage for our retro-fitted Draconian ships and move them to a safer location. In it's place, you'll start receiving Plutonium, which we use in our Impulse Launcher technology to give off shockwaves. This will make the charge go up faster on your ships and thus destroying you easier.
    (Just in case someone took this seriously, it's a joke.)

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• HunterKillerBear
    HunterKillerBear
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 226
    Didn't Grimshine OD on meth a few weeks ago?
    Seek and destroy are my directives.I wanna know what kind of rum the Battle Pirate's dev team is on so I NEVER drink it.
    Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed

• brian.aspin.1
    brian.aspin.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1
    I just wanna know will she dance on my warehouses as a distraction to attacking captains lol no
  • jimmymcgoochie
    jimmymcgoochie
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,161
    TheBAM said:
    SmokinJoe said:
    TheBAM said:
    Interesting information. I'll have to talk to Greta Spader about relocating our Uranium storage for our retro-fitted Draconian ships and move them to a safer location. In it's place, you'll start receiving Plutonium, which we use in our Impulse Launcher technology to give off shockwaves. This will make the charge go up faster on your ships and thus destroying you easier.

There goes my theory, I thought it was all powered by the Thorium that keeps disappearing off the War Commander world map...
    And didn't Spader get fired? (Again..?) I'd ask Vassago, but following an incident involving a rocket launcher and much alcohol, he won't answer my messages...
    My VC story: 
    Vega Conflict-er since closed beta phase 1, back when torpedo harriers ruled the sector.
    BP- started in the black sea days, then the game died...
    WC- started pre-World Map, then everything went downhill.

My BP story series:
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/202668
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/239790
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/466086 (in progress).

• PoopFlinger
    PoopFlinger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 73
    TheBAM said:
    SmokinJoe said:
    TheBAM said:
    Joke you say ......... this is Kixeye we're talking about
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,769
    Meh, who cares about Grimshine? x3
  • Khaos_Vampire
    Khaos_Vampire
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 811
    Probally the STUPIDEST thing ive seen since ..last update.

Went on a vacation came back on 2-15-2015 during a raid and said **** THIS GAME!   Got a new X-BOX and will be spending my cash on it not here.

• Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 871
    I swear I saw Grimshine at the pub the other day.Still hasn't cleaned up her act.SMH.
    Troll Chief,Gremlin Smasher,Bear Berserker.Whale killer.Leader of the Dark Storm Corsairs and Lord of Sector 392 .If you glitch repair you're a ****.If you don't like the truth and flag me cuz of it,SUCK IT.Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    TheBAM said:
    SmokinJoe said:
    TheBAM said:
    About that, I already replaced the Uranium with Zynthium Fuel Cells. :3
  • rayden
    rayden
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,331
    greta and i had a  little  boy  last week  she  sends her  love  and will be  back  soon
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Wyvern The PinkiePie said: About that, I already replaced the Uranium with Zynthium Fuel Cells. :3
    Wait. Did you get authorization to make that change?

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    TheBAM said:
    Wyvern The PinkiePie said: About that, I already replaced the Uranium with Zynthium Fuel Cells. :3
    Of course. I already spoke to Greta about it, and she agrees. :3
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    TheBAM said:
    Greta doesn't make that call. That's a Vassago thing. 

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    TheBAM said:
    TheBAM said:
    Bah, Vassago's been relieved of his command. x3
  • Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    rayden said:
    greta and i had a  little  boy  last week  she  sends her  love  and will be  back  soon

Weird,I heard the kid looked like a pink half horse half man child.
    Troll Chief,Gremlin Smasher,Bear Berserker.Whale killer.Leader of the Dark Storm Corsairs and Lord of Sector 392 .If you glitch repair you're a ****.If you don't like the truth and flag me cuz of it,SUCK IT.Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    TheBAM said:
    TheBAM said:
    Bah, Vassago's been relieved of his command. x3
    Blastphemy! In either case, I am at a higher rank than Greta Spader. You see.... I'm Vassago's son.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    So it is true,FYR and the Draconians WERE in cahoots.The forsaken council will be most interested to hear this.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    So it is true,FYR and the Draconians WERE in cahoots.The forsaken council will be most interested to hear this.
    I haven't been FYR in a long time. I'm CTIDE.  :p

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    The plot thickens.