I'm Takkers, I'm a member
of the Vega Conflict team and am here today to give a look into our
latest feature Alliances! Alliances will bring a new level of
organization and community into VEGA CONFLICT by giving you the ability
to band together with your friends and fellow players to achieve
dominance in the universe! You will have a new chat window to talk
amongst your alliance, along with some other new changes! Below is some
helpful information to get you ahead of the curve with ALLIANCES!
- Alliances can have up to 75 members
- Alliances can be created by any player level 20 and above
- Players of any level can join an existing Alliance
must serve a probationary period in an Alliance before they can leave
the Alliance - this is to discourage Alliance espionage, although they
can be kicked by the Alliance leadership
- The Alliance medal
tally is the sum of all Alliance members’ medals and determines the
Alliance position on the Alliance leaderboard
- Alliance names are 4 - 25 characters long and must be unique
- Alliance tags are 3 - 5 characters long and must be unique
descriptions are up to 250 characters long and are used to describe the
motto or aim of the Alliance (“Destroy Everyone” etc)
- Changing the Alliance name, tag or description after creation costs coins
- Members of an Alliance will have their Alliance tag displayed in front of their name
we launch Alliances we will offer everyone a free name change as we
recognize that some informal Alliances have changed their names already.
Name length will be slightly shortened. More info coming...
- Base and fleet names of fellow Alliance members will appear in blue to help easily identify comrades in the heat of battle
- Alliance message of the day will appear in Alliance chat, and can only be set by the Alliance Leader (COMING SOON)
- Alliances can be public or private
- Public alliances can be joined by anyone
alliances require players to apply to join and be approved by the
leadership of the alliance, or to be invited by existing members
- There are 3 ranks within an Alliance - Leader, Officer and Member
- The Leader can promote Members to be Officers
- The Leader and Officers can kick people out of the Alliance
- The Leader and Officers can accept requests to join private alliances
- All Alliance members have access to a private Alliance Chat
Alliance dialog allows members to see an overview of the Alliance,
including the Roster and which members are currently online.
- Alliance Leaders and Officers can manage the Alliance through the Alliance dialog
Future Alliance features:
initial Alliances feature is deliberately bare bones, and by inviting
Trusted Testers to use it on the live game we want to get feedback on
what works, what doesn’t and what additions our Alliances would like to
see. We have some plans already, but we’re keen to hear from you on how
you want to run your Alliances!
- Alliance “benefits” and “bonus” - will be revealed when Alliances come out of beta
- Locate Alliance member - find out where fellow members are based
- Relocate to Alliance member - relocate to where fellow members are based
- Space Stations - enough said
- Sister Alliances - officially chat with another Alliance and team up
Q: Where do I go to explore the new alliance feature?
After the update you will see a new icon in the top right corner of the
game screen. Tap on it to open up the Alliances menu.
Q: What do I do the first time I open alliances?
A: Create, Join or invite! You can "Create" a new alliance, Join an existing or send invites!
Q: Now I have (or have joined) an Alliance, what can I do in the Alliance menu?
A: There's lots to do in the Alliance menu, here's some examples:
Things to do:
Edit your alliances name, tag & description (click edit)Leave your alliance (note- cannot leave while in probation)
View your statsMembership information (how many members), probation period Probation = 24 hours where you cannot change alliances Leader board (click the icons to find your place on the leader board) Feed Tab
Things to do:View history of the alliance in feed formRoster Tab
**If your Alliance Name is deemed vulgar or inappropriate, we will change it**
Hi, I'm Takkers. I work at Kixeye and you may see me pop up here and there.