a raid for all level not just for HIGHT level

liam.aubuchoua
liam.aubuchoua
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7
edited 14 Aug 2014, 11:37PM

i thinks the raid today it's so difficult for the low level the raid it's just for big level and paidguy i thinks a raid for low and hight level it's good idea because the raid snowblind it's very difficult for low level you know in missions the boat have HIGHT armor but if you have not nuclear cruiser or anther big boat the raid it's inpossible ... please think at my idea later guy and have fun (scuse me for my bad english i'm french..)

• SeaDragon-BD
    SeaDragon-BD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5
    i agree with you, my son tried and it was just impossible. this time its really bad to the point that even coiners i know are passing on this raid. Kix you have a good game, coiners will always give you their money.....but daaaam throw a bone to the lower levels.

• Satyrnine
    Satyrnine
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 862

The only fleet I have that can do anything is a Arbiter fleet with Piranha drones. And that's the level 21 Arctic fleets. The Drac Light cruisers are equipped with missiles or some blue thing that outranges my 92.5 range Cutlass missile ships. I tried various builds and it is impossible to build an LC with that kind of range (retrofit weapons don't effect range).

Joss Whedon called... He would like his Reavers back. The producers of the Buck Rogers TV series also left a message. It was something about the Draconian Empire...
  • liam.aubuchoua
    liam.aubuchoua
    Greenhorn
    edited 15 Aug 2014, 9:04PM

i know the hight level find the raid for low level so useless but for low level it's so important for unlock boat and have a luck for arrived on difficult raid ..

bye and have fun

• BP Sparr0w
    BP Sparr0w
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 18

i thinks the raid today it's so difficult for the low level the raid it's just for big level and paidguy i thinks a raid for low and hight level it's good idea because the raid snowblind it's very difficult for low level you know in missions the boat have HIGHT armor but if you have not nuclear cruiser or anther big boat the raid it's inpossible ... please think at my idea later guy and have fun (scuse me for my bad english i'm french..)

I know this is a little late but im lvl48 and i ended with about 250k with two fleets. A sws fleet with torrent1 which has a 4:35 repair during raid, and an lcx fleet with thud 4, assault torp x, and cannon system 3. These are 2:34 repair during raid. Use the shipyard on bpoutpost.com or huggy's ship builder to plan it out or get advice from higher lvls

• mrmorency
    mrmorency
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 91

What kixeye doesn't realize is, and this happened with me, the lower levels that stay interested and semi-able to run with the other players eventually become mid to high level players who coin often. If I was a level 35 and this raid came out, I would've quit. Right then and there. If something is impossibly difficult and the "grind it out" tactic rewards little to nothing other than frustration, it's over.

• Luigi Cuomo
    Luigi Cuomo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3

kixeye need to halve the time of construction of ships

• Captain___Bligh
    Captain___Bligh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 47

this raid was a joke. there was no way my son could do the campaigns hell he could barely do the artics. this just goes to show that kix is only worried about their dam pockets. we have a sub that we cant see on map, several different D92's, and UAv's. Now we have a ice missle or whatever? kix has totally lost the balance of the game and i dont see these fools fixing it anytime soon. base defending is a thing of the past.. there still is no legit answer to D92's the radi armor isnt very effective, no effective answer to uav's (unless u want a anti hull only) there has never been a legit answer to torps. its a shame that kix is so worried about the major coiners that they can care less of the lower end players... no dam wonder 90% of all new players pack it up n leave the game so fast.

Hey KIXEYE... get ya heads out ya ****** and make the balance right again. hell for that matter.. be smart and add a dry dock you know dam well it will bring you more money in the long run. chop build times by half at least as well as repairs. i bet ya by doing this? you will see a much larger profit in your extremely DEEP pockets that you are soo looking for. i bet more people will coin builds, refits it they feel they are getting their moneys worth. pfft 500 some odd coin to quick build some hulls is off the chain. think about it kix before OaW steals away your players.

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063

they did do one for the little guys unfortunately the little guys do not prepare for the raids properly and listen to advice from populist fools. 

There is a wealth of information available on how to prepare yourselves for raids and grind them out (like every player who has the good kit had to do in the beginning).

I got the Jugg X and Strike Cruiser if I had just got the strike cruiser I would still have been happy because it would have helped me the next raid.

• disturbed63
    disturbed63
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 182

guys the last raid was really easy for all levels... the prizes were cheap and the low levels has the sws......if they couldnt make itthen theres a problem in their driveing.....i mean come on the low levels cant the the (175k bc)?....(or the 50k hammers)?.....yea i know it sounds hard but u got 6 days....u could atleast get something....and if u couldnt get any then its one of 2........either if u already gave up or you have put armour on sws or ur instant repair fleet

• disturbed63
    disturbed63
    Minor Nuisance

if u people talking about a raid 4 all levels this raid was surely one of them

• CypherHero
    CypherHero
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 6
    edited 21 Aug 2014, 10:50PM
    I ground it out with nothing but 5 insta-BBa fleets, and won for myself the BC and HHa. Not nearly as hard as some, but it did require effort and commitment to getting the job done, and for free.

Oh, and that was just in the last two days of the Raid, too. Had I committed to the entire thing, I'd have a lot more to brag about.

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    I ground it out with nothing but 5 insta-BBa fleets, and won for myself the BC and HHa. Not nearly as hard as some, but it did require effort and commitment to getting the job done, and for free.

Oh, and that was just in the last two days of the Raid, too. Had I committed to the entire thing, I'd have a lot more to brag about.

The Battle Cruiser is a hull worthy of respect, congrats man it changed the game for me that hull.

• CypherHero
    CypherHero
    Greenhorn
    Le Wulf said:

The Battle Cruiser is a hull worthy of respect, congrats man it changed the game for me that hull.

Thank you, thank you. I'm excited to get some pumped out. Getting Thud SWs pushed out now, and then will probably get a quick fleet of HHas out for Res Hauling, then want to get BCs out for some... fun.  >:)

• liam.aubuchoua
    liam.aubuchoua
    Greenhorn

thank you for your response and your support

• Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655

Most worse raid ever. If they go on like this more will walk away

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Le Wulf said:

Thank you, thank you. I'm excited to get some pumped out. Getting Thud SWs pushed out now, and then will probably get a quick fleet of HHas out for Res Hauling, then want to get BCs out for some... fun.  >:)

after a few insta sw you should be pumping out BCs .. their inbuilt resists will help you a lot

• thedragonslay3r
    thedragonslay3r
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,331
    edited 23 Aug 2014, 12:58AM
    bort said:
    Le Wulf said:

after a few insta sw you should be pumping out BCs .. their inbuilt resists will help you a lot

I know. This isn't my first rodeo. ;)

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -Winston Churchill

“We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” - William Arthur Ward

"I get my tech. I do it for free. Kix ain't go no strings on me. Weeee!" -thedragonslay3r
  • disturbed63
    disturbed63
    Minor Nuisance

in the burning seas event te mcx was 10 mil......and i only had cudas....i hit the C SETS with the cudas ONLY.....and got the mcxs.......in the 3rd DAY......it was really tiring but i reached it....and that was with just cudas and no coining........i dont ask u low level players 2 do like me like getting 10 mil.......u could get only 1 mil and take the juggerx or if u had better hulls u could get the scx.....all what iam sayin dont give up....oh and build good instant hulls....thats  all

• thedragonslay3r
    thedragonslay3r
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,331
    edited 23 Aug 2014, 1:17PM

in the burning seas event te mcx was 10 mil......and i only had cudas....i hit the C SETS with the cudas ONLY.....and got the mcxs.......in the 3rd DAY......it was really tiring but i reached it....and that was with just cudas and no coining........i dont ask u low level players 2 do like me like getting 10 mil.......u could get only 1 mil and take the juggerx or if u had better hulls u could get the scx.....all what iam sayin dont give up....oh and build good instant hulls....thats  all

Would be awesome if The Creators hadn't raised our hopes with subs, and then expertly dash them with a technology that lets the enemy see us no matter what before we even get a chance to land a shot, and no matter what there is always a ship with that tech available on it. Not saying you're not right. It's that sort of thinking that is necessary to winning in their events. I just wish the Rock/Paper/Scissors aspect of the game was still as strong as it was when I first joined. And that wasn't all that long ago.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -Winston Churchill

“We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” - William Arthur Ward

"I get my tech. I do it for free. Kix ain't go no strings on me. Weeee!" -thedragonslay3r
  • liam.aubuchoua
    liam.aubuchoua
    Greenhorn

for your tactical the low player like me must play a lot for have a good price and the good price is lcx lol ...

• CypherHero
    CypherHero
    Greenhorn

liam.aubuchoua said:

for your tactical the low player like me must play a lot for have a good price and the good price is lcx lol ...

As I said earlier, just in the last two days of this past Raid that I played (on this account), I garnered enough points for BC and HHa. It's not impossible, just time consuming. And as a Mid-level player, you should have access to enough tech to have been able to work your way up to something better. If you have it, the BCX in particular is a nice hull. It can do a lot of things insta-repair hulls can't, and even though it isn't actually instant repairable during Raids, 40-ish seconds of waiting per ship isn't anything at all if you substitute in during repairs actual insta-repair ships that can get the job done like SWs.

• surfeddd
    surfeddd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 198

I am a pretty high level and I have been playing for awhile and I almost have every hull and every weapon and some of my hulls have the best set up and there was a few levels that if it wasn't for coining I would have never been able to finish in time
  • disturbed63
    disturbed63
    Minor Nuisance

thanks.....its just about trying......i know the raid became harder....but the prizes became lower 2 counter the problem....all u need 2 do is 2 have time and patient but that wont make u get the 4th tier.....but u can get good hulls 4 it.....the instant repair hulls r like the drop of water.....it falls on a rock and by the time passes the rock will crumbles

• chihau
    chihau
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 486
    edited 24 Aug 2014, 4:56PM
    disagree. im under level 40 and got sf ,bc , hhb and sc.(decent hulls for someone under level 40) with bbs and longships.(no coins needed to repair) yes its a grind and you need to put a lot of time in, but can be done. if it was made easier you would have a load of 30+ players running dnx,mcx Kodiaks etc. plus there is also the campaigns. the way it is those willing to put in the work get the rewards. its not supposed to be easy so everyone has all the prizes.
  • fran_muro
    fran_muro
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 5

This last raid was the only one I didnt do in the whole time I played this game, wasnt easy with out your wallet crying dollars. In my alliance only the 10% of the players did the raid and got something. KIXEYE stop doing this for rich people, we are tons of players that cant coin or just dont want to. You should start doing this for all players. I DID ALL MY RAIDS WITH SUBS and now you kicked my ****... July raid was the best format ever, my entire alliance joined and enjoyed it. 

KEEP THIS WAY AND YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE THAT QUIT GAME... you want alive sectors? well lowers players need more time and effor to get things and those players are the ones that makes this game so active. 

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    fran_muro said:

we are tons of players that cant coin or just dont want to.

This would not inspire Kixeye to cut the costs.

You should start doing this for all players. I DID ALL MY RAIDS WITH SUBS and now you kicked my ****... July raid was the best format ever, my entire alliance joined and enjoyed it. 

This just confirms what people been concerned about sub addicts getting all the gear.

KEEP THIS WAY AND YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE THAT QUIT GAME... you want alive sectors? well lowers players need more time and effor to get things and those players are the ones that makes this game so active. 

People could get decent mid tier stuff that enables them to keep competing to some degree. 

• disturbed63
    disturbed63
    Minor Nuisance
    chihau said:
    disagree. im under level 40 and got sf ,bc , hhb and sc.(decent hulls for someone under level 40) with bbs and longships.(no coins needed to repair) yes its a grind and you need to put a lot of time in, but can be done. if it was made easier you would have a load of 30+ players running dnx,mcx Kodiaks etc. plus there is also the campaigns. the way it is those willing to put in the work get the rewards. its not supposed to be easy so everyone has all the prizes.
    so ur sayin that if the low lvl players dont need 2 try and giveup?.......then they will complain tat the raid and say that kixeye made it harder 4 them........what if they had time and really tried?.....they will get the sc like u did and then they will ask high lvl people about a good build ..... then they will become better.....and thats other than getting it reffited....trust me just try once and u wont regret it
  • Benjamin Becker
    Benjamin Becker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,436
    May i ask, how is this a "fan-creation"? lol @ mods ;)
    Raid Hulls:
    Corvette, Destroyer, and a few others...
  • chihau
    chihau
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 486
    chihau said:
    so ur sayin that if the low lvl players dont need 2 try and giveup?.......then they will complain tat the raid and say that kixeye made it harder 4 them........what if they had time and really tried?.....they will get the sc like u did and then they will ask high lvl people about a good build ..... then they will become better.....and thats other than getting it reffited....trust me just try once and u wont regret it
    totally agree. any level player can improve by getting hulls that will make them better players. even with longboats someone could have got hha or hhb.. so the raid seemed well balanced to me. be daft if there were suddenly loads of level 30players with Kodiak. that prize is meant for the high levels. doesn't mean there wasn't anything in the raid for low players
  • McLoudNL
    McLoudNL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 406
    With all the new people from the armor games platform i really hope they do something to keep them in the game. As it stands now  they don't stand a chance with their golden marauder.