Mrrandom776
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11
Give your opinion on this Blueprint

• G Star
    G Star
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 177

dont seem good to me to long reloads so CM`s will take it down fast or the next after fast 

G-Star-G
  • arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 136

a little 2 heavy i would think at 1000 tons

subs will never die subs forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TallGiraffe
    TallGiraffe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,743

Well just from the visual it looks more like a manned fixed wing aircraft. But that is minor.

Also the stats seem a bit off with the UAV salvo and reload. Your better off with a scarab.

On a more personal note. It seems like the Forsaken are the only one focused on UAV technology and the Dracs are more focused on Launcher development.

Don't use Level. Use Tech when describing players. Level means nothing, its all about tech.
  • Mrrandom776
    Mrrandom776
    Greenhorn

Well just from the visual it looks more like a manned fixed wing aircraft. But that is minor.

Also the stats seem a bit off with the UAV salvo and reload. Your better off with a scarab.

On a more personal note. It seems like the Forsaken are the only one focused on UAV technology and the Dracs are more focused on Launcher development.

the reason for the salvo was that i had added splash damage to the UAV but one of my friends told me to remove it.

thinking about it now I should have kept it in

and now that i look at it your right it looks like a manned aircraft cause that was the original picture and shouldve made it look more unmanned

P.S. should i add "UAV" flack evasion

• Mrrandom776
    Mrrandom776
    Greenhorn

this is what it would look like

• The Immortal1
    The Immortal1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 187
    personally I want to see a torp UAV like the old **** kamakazee planes.  It drops its torp and then impacts the ship directly.  But that would need to be setup like a drone with a depletion instead of like the uav's that constantly fire. 
  • OppaGangNamFleet
    OppaGangNamFleet
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 32
    edited 23 Dec 2015, 5:42PM
    SOMETIMES WHEN THE DRAC UAV HITS A SINGLE TARGET, IT SEEMS THAT IT DOES NOT GIVE ANY DAMAGE AT ALL.  I THINK SOMETHING NEED TO BE FIXED
  • Judge_Dawnguard
    Judge_Dawnguard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 52
    OppaGangNamFleet said:
    SOMETIMES WHEN THE DRAC UAV HITS A SINGLE TARGET, IT SEEMS THAT IT DOES NOT GIVE ANY DAMAGE AT ALL.  I THINK SOMETHING NEED TO BE FIXED
    This isn't a god **** complaint thread