Retrofit Pack Vanguard? When?

• Kirito Xiao Kai
    Kirito Xiao Kai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 123

I think we should have a retrofit pack next month with the Vanguard, light cruiser X and negotiator morts in it. but I fear that it might be the Lightning carrier and the berserker in next month's retrofit pack. 

sectors visited: 415(birthplace), 414(only place I've insect), 237(vacation), 157, 233(thought the guy was in 237), 121(by accident) , 77, 364, 396, 108, 156, 338, 25, 396, 368, 337, 302, 467, 51, 390, 396, 70, 367, 412, 347 & 236

• ChopOff
    ChopOff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 924

I agree it was weak even when new....thats my point entirely. Give the retrofit to a ship that...well desperately, needs it instead of ships that already rule the sea's.

Why not use the other ships that rule the seas then....why you need this if the others are so good?

• Lady-Jessica
    Lady-Jessica
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,218

I think we should have a retrofit pack next month with the Vanguard, light cruiser X and negotiator morts in it. but I fear that it might be the Lightning carrier and the berserker in next month's retrofit pack. 

if they release bazerker into retro lab i want enforcers to be in the same retrofit pack

• ChopOff
    ChopOff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 924

if they release bazerker into retro lab i want enforcers to be in the same retrofit pack

Why not throw the lot in.....it is basically there anyway; the retro fit lab is so far off what it was orginalyy planned for and presented as it is un-true lol