Shadow Ops- Doing the Math

KrisK
KrisK
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,732

There are multiple ways to rack up 8,000 points in 72 hours, this guide is for players who are unable to hit the 45s.  If you are someone who sticks with the 20s and can finish them quickly, then this is a guide for you.  If times allows, I would recommend hitting 27 20s the 1st 2 days and 26 the 3rd day; if you can hit more than 27 in a day, then go ahead and do it so you can finish as fast as possible.  Here is the time-table for points:

Day 1: 2,700 points total

Day 2: 5,400 points total

Day 3: 8,000 points total

It might be time-consuming if you use this strategy for the 1st time, but remember to train and track your progress, and it's never bad to go past a set goal.  I'm not obligating anyone to use this strategy, I just thought I would post this to help people out.

• Randy_D9089
    Randy_D9089
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 358

I like this plan. Everyone in my sector just begs for me to open 45's for them. Lol 

• KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord

Glad to hear it; you should share this with them.  Sorry you had to deal with people begging you.

• KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord

Just tried this for myself and it actually worked this week.

• IllllIl
    IllllIl
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 744
    edited 17 Aug 2014, 3:36PM

He, he, I have done 80 AC20 Bases in just one day. Actually it was a lot of fun.:D

placeholder
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord

IllllIl said:

He, he, I have done 80 AC20 Bases in just one day. Actually it was a lot of fun.:D

Impressive, I wish I could hit that many in a day.

• my96imp
    my96imp
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2
    I run three attacks concurrently with banshees.  New base setups in these ops allows it.  Can clear 3 lvl 20 bases every 3-5 minutes.
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    my96imp said:
    I run three attacks concurrently with banshees.  New base setups in these ops allows it.  Can clear 3 lvl 20 bases every 3-5 minutes.
    Very good, I don't have banshees, so I use 3 HS and 9 hover tanks.
  • ChildeRoland
    ChildeRoland
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 318
    Hmm, no need to kill total base, just cc wil do so you can actually do that even faster.

• War_Devil 1
    War_Devil 1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 5
    And if KIXEYE make bases 30 or 35 with 300 or 400 points for those who can´t do the 45, this yes was a great help to everyone, where is the joke to make 80 bases of 20 to finish the OPS.
    I don't like to beg, but i don't want to stay behind.
    Like we say in my country, either 8 or 80.
  • michell.navarro1
    michell.navarro1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3
    Anyone knows if i can get the Elite Titan doing the shadows ops but without having the regular Titan?!?!?
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Anyone knows if i can get the Elite Titan doing the shadows ops but without having the regular Titan?!?!?
    Yes, you can still get the elite version.
  • michell.navarro1
    michell.navarro1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3
    KrisK said:
    Yes, you can still get the elite version.
    Many thanks!! 
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    No problem.
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,761
    If you have HS from lvl 7 up, and if they are shopped this helps, you can do 80 of these lvl 20 bases in a few hours max! No need to clear the whole base, just take out what is necessary to get to and take the CC. In most cases this all takes less than a minute depending on where your HS deploy. The trick is finding these 20's quickly enough. What I do is send out 2 or 3 plats to scout in different directions to find these bases. Often you will find a few clusters of them which is nice! But if time is tight, there's nothing wrong with spreading it out over a few days, I just prefer to get it done in one go, and can usually get this done in a little over an hour depending on how easily I find these bases. For me 45's are still too hard core! The 20's are easy, but the quantity makes up for this.
  • Skylordz
    Skylordz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 6
    I can hit 80 20s in less than 5 hours with hellstorms customized
  • Szakal_PL
    Szakal_PL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 6
    i use e-hovers, 2h and my shodow ops is done.
  • Subhan Abbas
    Subhan Abbas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 14
    i did 80 20 is in 2 h and got 30mi nrepair in air tottal
    i can do 1 20 in 45 s
  • xenophobia
    xenophobia
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    good strategy , but I rather let kixeye add lvl 30 , 35 bases worth 400-600 points , lvl 45's are difficult to destroy . 
  • vgilber6
    vgilber6
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 8
    i normally have a platoon of vanq and go straight for cc and with 2 platoons of 4 vanq i can easily do 80 in 1 day

• HeartAche
    HeartAche
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 7
    I use emegas, with one mega per toon with Rubi on.  You can do 80 20's in about an hour, Running 6-8 toons in the field at the same time.  End up with about 10 hours of repair time.  
  • Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,460
    i started this weeks shadow ops last night and hit 10 of them. then got on this morning and hit like 40 of them or more. then just now finished up. i cant think this is fun but ugh its worth it 
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,761
    5 HS (at least lvl 7), 80 20's done in roughly 2hrs, if done right, no repairs needed, otherwise with lag issues allowing last stand to gain an advantage, maybe an hour or so max. Depends very much on your approach, but each 20 should not take more than a minute...
  • ANAK-MUDA
    ANAK-MUDA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 18
    i hate shadow ops, people and low lvl easy got etitan,.. only say help in chat, dont release uniqe at shadow ops, i hate about it