July Event Tips and Tricks - The Reckoning

• SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,413

I'd like to request a Wallpaper version of this image please. :)

I agree...

• NM-Executioner
    NM-Executioner
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,877

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/british-and-american-spelling

look at that before saying people are spelling incorrectly 

reduced repair and builds times wont happen kixeye said 6 months ago they looking into it umm whats too look into there kixeye i dont see what your looking at?
  • NM-Executioner
    NM-Executioner
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,877

Us Americans don't care about your "proper" English. We'll speak and spell it however we want. :)

lol some of u do care

saying people are spelling incorrectly  all the time jokes on them lol 

reduced repair and builds times wont happen kixeye said 6 months ago they looking into it umm whats too look into there kixeye i dont see what your looking at?
  • Charles Botts
    Charles Botts
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 128

looks like the possibility of a Mega drac base refining something to go against the nuke fire

You cannot get there from here, because once you're there, It's here all over again, therefore, you are eternally trying to get there, but you're stuck right here..
    yet
    Wherever you go, there u are;)
    I am the HSFGUY
    bm id#790 ... bp id 904177 using most recent editions of Chrome, FFox, and I/E and yes... I have cleared my cache, and. restarted my browser...
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,238
    edited 10 Jul 2014, 2:18AM

Us Americans don't care about your "proper" English. We'll speak and spell it however we want. :)

lol some of u do care

saying people are spelling incorrectly  all the time jokes on them lol 

'Murica lol. We are a pretty sad lil country grammatically speaking :).  

• Irving Stigalt Baxter
    Irving Stigalt Baxter
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 150

KIXEYE CM Robot said:

Going forward:

As this is the final chapter of the Reaver and Draconian Warzone conflict. I’d like to share with you guys an image of what is coming next and what to expect.

Right now the only tip I can give you is that Fleets that you used to battle Occupied Forsaken Bases will likely be valuable again.

I hope this information has been helpful! I’d be happy to offer any further advice on Event builds or answer questions if people have them. Good luck and stay frosty out there!

Hmmmmm...I've seen this pic before......awhile back....just cant put my finger on where.....hmmmmm

I did see a video on a sector page whereas it was snowing in the base. I just can't remember which page. The mission starts.........

(Godzilla) Formerly A_WET_****. I fail a lot and win a few because I go against people my level and higher. Kids first - game second. I post video's of fails and wins on both sides for people to learn what to do and what not to do. No need to be rude to forum poster's. Enjoy my posts and video's.....I am.
  • Azrakhul
    Azrakhul
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 882

So the dracs have been hiding with Santa Claus eh?  I would expect that their mother base is ten times greater than the small drac bases we hit throught the sectors.

They said to hold them accountable, "to put their feet over the fire..."
  • Sparrow_80
    Sparrow_80
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 176

Last raid sucked please dont make a repeat of the last raid.   

• kingbiatch
    kingbiatch
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 419

Love it all i see is kixeye is ripping off "that game" what a joke read what "that" game is about and it is BP look at everything to do with the game i is BP,tale of the tape kixeye is a "real" company not 1 set up and registered in a house "that" game take all there time to rubbish kixeye on BP related pages and a guy who was a good guy turned bad to make kixeye look bad.......well this game aint always perfect has odd bad day but it is 100% free or coin up to you........BRING ON THE RAID

KingBiatch

LV 85
    242K id
  • Gatekeeper02
    Gatekeeper02
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 33

will the raid only be 4 days..?

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977

Let's call the whole thing off.

• thedragonslay3r
    thedragonslay3r
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,331

Just to be clear, the above link to "You say poe-tay-toh and I say poh-tah-toe" is a soft way of a moderator calling a halt to debates about different varieties of English.  We won't resolve those differences here so further posts along that vein will be deleted.

Let's redirect this back on topic: this thread is about the upcoming July raid.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -Winston Churchill

“We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” - William Arthur Ward

"I get my tech. I do it for free. Kix ain't go no strings on me. Weeee!" -thedragonslay3r
  • Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord

It's actually a repost off is this thread:
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/480742

(which would be a better place for across-the-pond neighborly debates)

• thedragonslay3r
    thedragonslay3r
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,331

Uh-huh. Ok.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -Winston Churchill

“We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” - William Arthur Ward

"I get my tech. I do it for free. Kix ain't go no strings on me. Weeee!" -thedragonslay3r
  • Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    edited 10 Jul 2014, 4:45PM

Not sure if its the direction the game is going but the right part of the snow base does not seem to be in the water but on solid ground.  Are we going into amphibian mode ???   Are we merging with farmville ???

• vxloganvx
    vxloganvx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 13

is there a chance we could win the grimeshine and or berserker on the july raid?

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord

Kixeye hasn't released the prize list yet for July.

• arbiter3245
    arbiter3245
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 136
    vxloganvx said:

is there a chance we could win the grimeshine and or berserker on the july raid?

there is a chance that you will get a chance to win berserker its very unlikly to see the grim

subs will never die subs forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,970

Such a lack of creativity in that concept art.   Looks like something else that we are all familiar with!   

• Sammy_H14
    Sammy_H14
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,214
     I’d be happy to offer any further advice on Event builds or answer questions if people have them.

Any Answers yet.

• Death on arrival
    Death on arrival
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 78

As of today July 10, 2014 We have yet to see specs or an Official prize list for a raid that is exactly one week away. I realize Kixeye does their own thing but it cost to play these raids and, win the top prizes. We need an Official prize list with pictures and, the specs of what we are to be raiding for. I would hope you realize people sometimes need a heads up of how much money they will be putting out before the last minute. It would be greatly appreciated to know! This last minute thing is just not good business..... 

• Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,749

Icebergs, Hmmmm... wonder where they got THAT idea

• WeasEl78
    WeasEl78
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 65

I disagree, it is great business.  The longer you know about what the prizes are, then the longer you have to prepare and build ships customized for the raid.  If you see a prize list and don't like the prizes then you may not rush any ship builds with Coin.  If you see the list at the last minute and really like the prizes, you are more inclined to Coin a few ships.

• cvn6
    cvn6
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 176
  • Death on arrival
    Death on arrival
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 78
    WeasEl78 said:

I disagree, it is great business.  The longer you know about what the prizes are, then the longer you have to prepare and build ships customized for the raid.  If you see a prize list and don't like the prizes then you may not rush any ship builds with Coin.  If you see the list at the last minute and really like the prizes, you are more inclined to Coin a few ships.

You have a lot to learn about economics some people have to set aside money to play these raids. It's not California life everywhere. I have to build no ships we have fought these Warzones. What we need to know is a prize list and the cost if caps or no caps. How many points and specs on the hulls...