Operation: Brennus' Assistant

• Captain336
    Captain336
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 294

cant seem to load the template but how bout brennus's hurricane. bright red paint with a black racing strype down the midline. it would swap out the two surface weapons for air weapons slots and send not only double drones but also double the UAVs in a wave, it would have an upgraded resist package including a base 25% explosive penetretation and ballistic resist on top of a 30% radioactive resist. it would also grant said resistances to all drones launched. it will also have the 25% evade the r5 hurricane has.

Oops, missed a spot or two. My bad.

See dead bases BEFORE you hit them: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/501373
    Shader Packs for Ships [implemented]: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/507235
    "Humanity has always had a penchant for fanaticism. I have always found it... Useful" - Kane
  • Daregon Delord
    Daregon Delord
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 686
    edited 23 Jun 2014, 9:15PM

A elite Battlecruiser (it is missing the anti-sub sign I put on the side, the attached photo will have it all) that is able to hunt down subs with easy compared to its counter part. This is what anyone who wants to hunt subs down, wants. ^_^ "Hunter's Battlecruiser" (Figured I give some kind of introduction).

Tech: Draconian

Armor Points: 1,050
    Max Weight: 3,040
    Weapon Slots: 4
    Armor Slots: 3
    Special Slots: 3
    Cargo: 777,000 Tons
    Evade Bonus: +30.0%
    Sonar Range: 80
    Map Speed: 25
    Combat Speed: 14
    Turn Speed: 25
    Ballistic Defense: +10.0%
    Explosive Defense: +10.0%
    Concussive Defense: +50.0%
    Missile Defense: +30.0%
    Depth Charge Range: +25.0%
    Depth Charge Reload: +50.0%
    Underwater Weapons? Yes
    Air Weapons? No
    Fighting among ourselves only helps the Draconian Empire stand back up, stronger than ever. They might be weakened now, but it is naive to underestimate them.
  • burning.steel
    burning.steel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 464

OK.  So I now feel completely humbled and incompetent when it comes to MS Paint let alone Adobe Photoshop.  I will describe the image I have in my head and give the stats.  ****.  I used to think I has halfway decent artistic talent.

I was not certain if you wanted a Limited (5 or 10) or a Limited (1) type Ship, so I did a version for both.

============================

Hydrofoil Hurricane

The Hurricane has excelled at carrying Drone Modules, but until now has done no better than the humble Arbiter with other Tactical Modules.  It also lacks the raw speed to keep up with and support recent hulls such as the Stingray and Sawfish.  Real Admiral Sandy Flotsom has designed this Limited version of the Hurricane to address these shortcomings.  Hydrofoil technology has been used to attain both greater speed and substantially reduce the damage sustained from torpedoes.  In addition the electronics suite which had before only allowed for the control of 2x as many Drones has been enhanced to allow all Tactical Modules to function twice as effectively by almost doubling their area of effect with a 40% boost to their Range.  A final touch is  a third weapon mount, although due to structural constraints it can only hold Defensive Weapons.

Combat Speed: 16 

Evade: 30%

Concussive Def: 50%

Module Range: +40%

Module Weight: -50%

Weapon Slots: +1 Defensive Only

Hurricane Sandy (Unique Variant the Hydrofoil Hurricane)

A unique double hulled version of the Hydrofoil Hurricane which allows a second Tactical Module to be carried.  The weight of this would normally be prohibitive, but this is mitigated by the inclusion of technology developed for the Vanguard which substantially reduces the weight of Tactical Modules.  The widened area available on the deck also allows for the reinforcement needed to mount a UAV if desired and the double stern gives room for two Defensive Weapon mounts.

Combat Speed: 16

Evade: 30%

Concussive Def: 50%

Module Range: +40% Range

Module Weight: -50%

Tactical Modules: 2

Weapon Slots: +1 Hybrid Air

Weapon Slots: +2 Defensive Only

Flagship Only

============================

These add the concept of "Defensive Only" weapon slots which seem interesting, but are not core to the concept.

I had initially had the Weight Reduction be on the basic Hydrofoil Hurricane as well, but it seemed overly powerful.

Cheers... Rhyss... ID: 13414314

• John Carpenter
    John Carpenter
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 552
    edited 23 Jun 2014, 9:16AM

Mist Breaker's Vangard

http://imgur.com/JeAPwdz

Sorry, thats the best I can do until someone helps me figure out how to get the pic on here and not just a link
  • Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 873
    Doyen said:
    I know you're saying, "You couldn't possibly have repainted the subtly mottled gray of an entire Enforcer, which wasn't even in the .zip file, to create one in smooth metallic gold.  That would've been way too hard."  Well, it certainly wasn't easy.  ;-)

+10% to evade, ballistic defense, and missile defense, and countermeasures range bonuses like a Triton.  Underglow optional.

A king james enforcer? It also has the special ability to "Flop" which it fake its death

Level:43
    Event Toys;EHellstorm+Schematic  EHellfires+Schematic  Egats Evalks Glads Stingers EHeavy Gunners ERiflemen FAVS+Schematic  Shock Trooper Honey Badger Flak Tank ELaser Tanks+Schematic Drone Silo Reaper Drone+Schematic  Halcyon EHawks Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Oni Mk II EBanshees+Schematic SF Shelia  Scorchers Chimera Kara Kara Hover Commanders Archangel SandStorm Nightmare

• Adam Lm Shook
    Adam Lm Shook
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 170

cant seem to load the template but how bout brennus's hurricane. bright red paint with a black racing strype down the midline. it would swap out the two surface weapons for air weapons slots and send not only double drones but also double the UAVs in a wave, it would have an upgraded resist package including a base 25% explosive penetretation and ballistic resist on top of a 30% radioactive resist. it would also grant said resistances to all drones launched. it will also have the 25% evade the r5 hurricane has.

thank you 336 thats better than the paint job i had envisioned though wonder if it will get a vote lol most dont seem to like drones anymore too easy to kill thats why i figured have it also launch uavs and double the uavs launched so with 2 slots you can launch that equal to 4 slots should make a nasty base defender

• Adam Lm Shook
    Adam Lm Shook
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 170

thank you 336 thats better than the paint job i had envisioned though wonder if it will get a vote lol most dont seem to like drones anymore too easy to kill thats why i figured have it also launch uavs and double the uavs launched so with 2 slots you can launch that equal to 4 slots should make a nasty base defender

• Captain336
    Captain336
    Minor Nuisance

Haha, I don't really mind if I get votes or not and I'm pretty sure I've broken CM Robot's one entry rule.
    I'm really glad though that you like the Hurricane, I'm really just in this for the fun of it. :)

Here, have a Forsaken version of an MCX.

See dead bases BEFORE you hit them: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/501373
    Shader Packs for Ships [implemented]: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/507235
    "Humanity has always had a penchant for fanaticism. I have always found it... Useful" - Kane
  • RABBIT1
    RABBIT1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,192

I was bored waiting for my fleets to repair, so I did this.

I Love the Mercs, and think this one, with the stats shown would be awesome. First time I have used Paint so wasn't sure how to edit, so forgive the spelling mistakes please.

What me cynical, no, never, maybe!!, well I have been playing kix games for over 3 years.
    Remember its just a game, your life doesn't rely on you being the best.
    Sectors visited :- Who cares, been to some killed some stuff moved on.
    Hulls :- Yep got some and some have guns and stuff
  • aidan0203
    aidan0203
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 442

Barracuda F (lame name, I know, lol, Dracs use X with their experimental ships, and I thought Forsaken ships would be F :neutral_face: )

Battle Pirates :  Roo
  • Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 873
    aidan0203 said:

Barracuda F (lame name, I know, lol, Dracs use X with their experimental ships, and I thought Forsaken ships would be F :neutral_face: )

Forsaken ships are A so its the Barracuda A

Level:43
    Event Toys;EHellstorm+Schematic  EHellfires+Schematic  Egats Evalks Glads Stingers EHeavy Gunners ERiflemen FAVS+Schematic  Shock Trooper Honey Badger Flak Tank ELaser Tanks+Schematic Drone Silo Reaper Drone+Schematic  Halcyon EHawks Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Oni Mk II EBanshees+Schematic SF Shelia  Scorchers Chimera Kara Kara Hover Commanders Archangel SandStorm Nightmare

• paul.byrne.319
    paul.byrne.319
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 487
    edited 23 Jun 2014, 3:10PM

spectral vanguard, 
    I might have went a bit overboard.........

I also wanted to add +15% tactical range, but forgot to do it in the image

• TonyB
    TonyB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 393

Paint skills are dreadful, but you get the idea. Always liked the look of the old Levi, has a cool, retro charm to it now.

I like my games like I like my poops; violent and illogical. 
  • Hengist
    Hengist
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 368
    edited 23 Jun 2014, 5:36PM

since I can not paint worth a **** and they seem to like to remove my post..here is the laptop paint job of the hull and the colors.( crap yes.but done..;)  )

limited to flag ship and can only be 1 BP

name==The UNKNOWN CHAOS MACHINE

color==Blood RED with purple strips and a Skull and Crossbones on the deck

tech===unknown no alliance

armor points==50,000

max wieght===unlimited

weapon slots==20

armor slots==20

special slots==10

cargo==100,000,00

detection range==100

map speed===25

combat speed==25

turn speed==25

all defenses including radioactive==+75%

all reloads including UAV==+150%

and ranges including UAV==+100%

all weapons gain a splash ==+100%

can use all weapon types UAV and TORPS included

all weapon weights are reduced to 0

gains chaos overload statis at every 2000 damage taken

overload last for 10 sec's

overload bonus's

weapon fire rate increased by +500%

all defenses increased by +100%

all speeds increased by +100% 

this is a proto nemisis of a different kind a limited Hull that can be had by all because the blue prints take 20 pieces and can be found in every partof the game from the lowest salv to the highest mine these will not be found in drac bases..Good Luck to you all.

• Benjamin Becker
    Benjamin Becker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,436
    edited 23 Jun 2014, 6:36PM

same stats as vindicator R5, but radioactive reload and range instead of ballistic~

Raid Hulls:
    Corvette, Destroyer, and a few others...
  • SuzyStealth
    SuzyStealth
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 202
    edited 24 Jun 2014, 12:37AM
    I made a bit of a mess with this to be honest and I can;t find a picture of the reaver sign to replace the one on the side of the dnx but this is what happened when grimshine stole one of Spaders DNXs. 

Stats:

Tech:  Draconian and Reaver

Armor Points: 4,600

Max Weight: 14,000

Weapon Slots: 8

Armot Slots: 4

Special Slots: 4

Cargo: 1,200,000

Evade: +5.0%

Map Speed: 26

Combat Speed: 12

Turn Speed: 39

Ballistic Defense: +40%

Explosive Defense: +45%

Missile defense: +45%

Radioactive defense: +45%

Anti-Mortar evasion for equipped mortars: +15% (evasion stops the bombards/antimorts detecting the mortars and shooting them down, or something like that)

Overload Threshold: 1500 armor points
    Affects this hull only
    Duration: 5 sec
    Weapon salvo: +250%
    All damage defences: + 40%
    Combat speed: + 25%

Modified parts of hull:

The Two red front points of the hull have been modified by grimshine to release miniature shockwaves to combat drones.  Note, this does not release shockwaves against any other hull or building.
    Shockwave stats:
    Damage:  kills one drone per hit.
    Salvo:  +4
    Reload: + 8 sec

Am I asking too much? lol

[EDIT] The modified parts bit is just a joke.
  • Captain336
    Captain336
    Minor Nuisance
    Hengist said:

since I can not paint worth a **** and they seem to like to remove my post..here is the laptop paint job of the hull and the colors.( crap yes.but done..;)  )

limited to flag ship and can only be 1 BP

name==The UNKNOWN CHAOS MACHINE

color==Blood RED with purple strips and a Skull and Crossbones on the deck

tech===unknown no alliance

armor points==50,000

max wieght===unlimited

weapon slots==20

armor slots==20

special slots==10

cargo==100,000,00

detection range==100

map speed===25

combat speed==25

turn speed==25

all defenses including radioactive==+75%

all reloads including UAV==+150%

and ranges including UAV==+100%

all weapons gain a splash ==+100%

can use all weapon types UAV and TORPS included

all weapon weights are reduced to 0

gains chaos overload statis at every 2000 damage taken

overload last for 10 sec's

overload bonus's

weapon fire rate increased by +500%

all defenses increased by +100%

all speeds increased by +100% 

this is a proto nemisis of a different kind a limited Hull that can be had by all because the blue prints take 20 pieces and can be found in every partof the game from the lowest salv to the highest mine these will not be found in drac bases..Good Luck to you all.

Your post keeps getting removed because the community keeps flagging it.
    The Proto-Nemesis is already the rarest limited blueprint in BP and personally, I think it might be a bit too big to start taking steroids and run around in a red and purple suit.
    No offence.

• Bear Prints
    Bear Prints
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 35

Here is my contribution battleship with built in ranking.

• Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 671

Here's my submission,

a modified mercury for sub hunting using both an enhanced sonar range and the addition of thermal detection (or what it is actually called)

the modified stats from an R5 mercury are as follows:

default sonar now is 75

thermal detection range of 55

Concussive defence is added at 30%

BUT there is the downside, it has a max weight of 5500 tons.

The picture has stats nicked from an R2 mercury, so I could be off with a stat or two. The finer highlights were supposed to be a smiley face on the side, but I lack the skills

Once No-Beard now HELLO-DS, yep that's me, my youtube channel here
    Drakii wrote: »
    agreed... Just for giggles, if someone whines, SWAG should be able to turn their fleets into floating sausages for 24 hours.
    Currently chilling in 63, Dread X, SC, BS, LC, Specter, Destroyer, and Corvette winner, more yet to be won
    The M wrote: »
    If your base is there and I need resources, I'm a pirate, need I say more?
  • Mark Altadorie Trott
    Mark Altadorie Trott
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 11
    edited 23 Jun 2014, 11:46PM

this is my take on a new hull please excuse the shoddy art work as i am about as good at ms as my mum lol

also the ship is called

HYDRO-DRAGON

• Joe-Pirate
    Joe-Pirate
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 137

Reaver's dread

Specially modified dreadnought; reclaimed cargo space to add extra engine for added speed and special magnetic propulsion for added ballistic range. The drawback is reduced ballistic accuracy and cargo space. This ship is the Reaver's dread!

Started February 2011.
    Wisdom is more precious than gold and precious stones; so then, strive after wisdom. This life is passing, where will you be after you die? do you know? This universe declares intelligent design. God is transcendental, beyond time and space. Be wise and be reconciled to the one who created you.
  • vito.omega.7
    vito.omega.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 8

only one thing i will like 1/2 of the time to build from the other atlas's out there.....

• Jeff Stofka
    Jeff Stofka
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1

I fell in love with the D92-U when it first came out and mounted them on my Stingrays.  When Agility Systems came out I mounted that on them too.  The combination was deadly, they rarely loose in FvF and can be devastating on some base hits.  I have wondered what a nuclear variant would be like so I submit for consideration:  HardRock's Nuclear Stingray.

• SeaQuest_01
    SeaQuest_01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 948

Like so many others I'm terrible at photo shop, so I'm going on concept .Introducing the air borne anti-submarine warfare. This Atlas is fitted with the new thermal detection system. It's UAV's are fitted with depth charges and thermal detection system. Once this Atlas finds a sub it sends out it's UAV's to attack the sub with depth charges, while causing small amount of damage the main purpose of the UAV it to cause the sub to surface were the UAV switches to it's primary weapons to kill the sub.

Operating System: ] Windows 8   Browser : Chrome Flash : version Latest    User ID BYM is:2986030    Battle Pirates  User ID is : 16213  Vega ID: 21685

DOB: BP March 15 2011

…to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
  • southern92
    southern92
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 853

My stab at it.

SCX (R) 

Same stats as SCX (R5).  Harnesed railgun tech to give piercing ability to all ballistic weapons (after 0.3 sec stop).  Weapons fire normally if the ship is not stationary for 0.3 sec (to allow railgun to charge).

Weapons with explosive effect would continue to have the effect, but with the decay.

• Bosun Yarg
    Bosun Yarg
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 377
    edited 24 Jun 2014, 6:16AM

In honor of my once go-to-fleet.  Sorry about the rum guys.. I was just borrowing it.  

Yarg - Sector 11
    Raid Junkie - Virtual Owner of Stuff
  • Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,749

B) having some fun with this lol 

my fav

This discussion has been closed.