Battle Pirates Fanfiction Library- The Ark

KingOfAllDomains
KingOfAllDomains
Incursion Leader
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,005

Recently ive been quite bored and i always like reading fan-fiction from Battle Pirates, but some of these stories are being buried among other fan creation posts and some have been lost to history, so I decided to go all the way back and create some sort of "Library" for them, where they are all grouped together and can be accessed with ease. Introducing the Ark

https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B3ZUnjeJCvuMUEJzU0tXYjlkMkk

Yes, it's still very early, and yes there are only 5 of the earliest stories there, as old as 2012! I plan to introduce stories onto the arc from the earliest to the latest, and I intend to implement 4 on a daily basis. As soon as I get either all the stories in, or more than 25, I will begin to add some new features...

But for now, here it is!

Im not adding all fan creations like pictures, only works of literature like rhymes, poems, short and long stories, creeds, etc,

KingofAllDomains, on Vega Conflict c;
  • captianPhil
    captianPhil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 531

Is there a story about who Zoe is?

• KingOfAllDomains
    KingOfAllDomains
    Incursion Leader

Is there a story about who Zoe is?

Not until someone add it to the fan creations!

• xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055

thank you for this I always wanted to know a bit of the story of BP but never knew where to look so this will be nice :)

Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055

Even if it is fan creations :)

Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977

Nicely done.  Moving to the appropriate forum, and kudos. :)

• KingOfAllDomains
    KingOfAllDomains
    Incursion Leader
    edited 20 Jun 2014, 10:13PM

Due to schedule problems the ARK will reduce updating to 2 new stories every day.

However, more features will be added:

Stories will now be organized by completion. Incomplete stories and drafts of ones with a seperate part outside the thread I found them will be marked as incomplete so that you can read finished products or come up with sequels for incomplete parts...hehehehmakybe for me to load onto the ARK. Eventually. Sigh, lots of stories, and some AMAZING ones too. 

Check out The Admirals Bane by geech, it's quite amazing

https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B3ZUnjeJCvuMSnhUbzlKb2Nwbms