Large Scale Thermal Beam (EVE Video)

The Aries
The Aries
Strike-force Captain
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 722

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I had noticed the similarity of our Thermal Beam with the Titan Doomsday of the EVE Online game. Look at the video:

We can not disagree that EVE has the most incredible graphics. 

But it made me think about the next weapons that VEGA Conflict can provide us with great graphics effects (which I personally really like in a game are the graphics effects). 

Can you imagine it guys?!

A giant ship larger than a 4 Dreads equipped with a Superweapon with incredible graphics effects! hehe

*but we must also beware with the lag*

[VIDEO] VEGA Universe History in more than 120 Screenshots

[VIDEO] Cinematic Film about Story/Lore of the VEGA Universe

[VIDEO] Blood Amber mysteries (Cinematic Trailer)

• Insecutioner
    Insecutioner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 73

There was a huge, huge battle in EVE universe some time ago. More than 50 + Titans destroyed. I don't want to play EVE, The Fury naked is already around 70 dollars coined. A heavily upgraded Titan in EVE is around 5,500 dollars and on that day, more than half a million US dollars worth of ships were destroyed. Yo can't repair in EVE, once your ship is destroyed, it's gone forever. Someone tells me to play EVE, i say gtfo

VEGA Conflict | XxInsecutionerxX | Level 41| UNKRC

• Typo91
    Typo91
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 126

what i wouldn't give for a game with EVE's graphics, and RTS casual game play like Vega

by casual i mean : You dont lose months worth of playing by losing a ship or base.  And you can always repair whatever you lost.

• Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    Typo91 said:

what i wouldn't give for a game with EVE's graphics, and RTS casual game play like Vega

by casual i mean : You dont lose months worth of playing by losing a ship or base.  And you can always repair whatever you lost.

There is a game upcoming that has this(Novus Aeterno).

And I know that I am breaking forum rules by advertising another game, sorry mods.

And I would find it fun if we would have a giant space laser(Just so I can say I'm firing my lazor whenever it shoots)

Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• Typo91
    Typo91
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 126

yea i've been following that... somewhat promising...

I think its hard to find a balance in playable fun / complexity / and other stuff

• The Aries
    The Aries
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 722

yes guys, I know the complexity of the gameplay of EVE.

But I'm just thinking about the chance to have here at VEGA, great weapons in the game (superweapons), as this (Avatar Doomsday Superweapon) in EVE.

[VIDEO] VEGA Universe History in more than 120 Screenshots

[VIDEO] Cinematic Film about Story/Lore of the VEGA Universe

[VIDEO] Blood Amber mysteries (Cinematic Trailer)

• John Ashton
    John Ashton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 47
    edited 11 Mar 2014, 12:15AM

no thanks. it would be only for coiners. it would be overpowered (messes up the game balance like war commander), take too long to build and to repair. lets keep this game more balanced, and more about piloting skill than some game-breaking unit