Whats up with the BP drops?

OSIRIS God of Death
OSIRIS God of Death
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 10

I have hit over 120 cargo fleets and vegas to try to get my tier 2 done and no f'n BPs!!!!!!   This is BS!!  I know its not suppose to be easy but come on this drop rate really sucks.. Nice going here Kixeye ... upgrade makes it easy for high levels to make low level fleets and hit lower level bases causing new players to quit and now this!!!  Oh I get it.  We get 1 bp for something then you want us to coin the rest.  Nice going!!!  You're ruining this game just like you did WC.  If I'm going to coin I might as well play EVE.  Think on that for awhile Kixeye!!!!

• sneak-153
    sneak-153
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 263

BPs seem to drop in streaks.  I hit 40+ 45s over the past week and got 2 BPs.  Today I hit about 15 and got 4.

• OSIRIS God of Death
    OSIRIS God of Death
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 10

its just not right.  they want to make the game interesting I get it but **** how many fleets do we need to kill to get bps?  its getting tiresome.  and if Im going to coin a fleet then might as well go play eve ... at least there you get what you pay for!!

• shadow228
    shadow228
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 887
    I know for a fact you did not hit 120 Vegas without a blueprint. The streak breaker is set at 50.

Please just go back to eve if you're going to make up bullshit trying to make Kix look bad.

• Destoryer Of Worlds
    Destoryer Of Worlds
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,113
    S9K1 said:
    I know for a fact you did not hit 120 Vegas without a blueprint. The streak breaker is set at 50.

Please just go back to eve if you're going to make up bullshit trying to make Kix look bad.

just curious, but did CM tell you that "The streak breaker is set at 50"? cuz i wanna know if that is really 100% without a doubt the streak breaker

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652
    edited 7 Mar 2014, 8:27AM
    BPs are working regularly.  Please refer here for more information about how to obtain them and some tips.  Closing thread.

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
This discussion has been closed.