Elite Valkyrie General discussion

• Cent1
    Cent1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 289

I know there is a topic on the Evalks and this will probably be moved, but since the event is new and EValks were fixed earlier, I thought i'd make a new post.

My suicide valks are suiciding, but not at there intended target, they suicide for whatever unit/building is closest.  If a herc kills my suicide evalk and my evalks are closer to an oil storage, they'll suicide on the oil storage building, this is quite annoying as the same is happening with enemy valks.  Wave 50 fortress I had a herc kill off a valk in the way and when it suicided, if targeted my EHF's where were closer than the herc. 

Anyone else getting issues like this? 

• Marcel Premier
    Marcel Premier
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 197

how surprising, event started and my evalks still do not target the right unit (that means the one i am targeting) and they still inflict about a third of damages they use to.

thank you kixeye, very nice trick

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 123

THANKS FOR THE BIG OLD NERF ON OUR VALKS  KIXEYE   PLEASE I HAVE A QUESTION... HOW LONG AFTER THE EVENT BEFORE YOUR GOING TO NERF THE NEW WIDOWMAKER PRIME AND ROCKET SILO LIKE YOU FACKED OUR DRONE SILO... ... JUST WONDERING LMFAO

• Yehosha
    Yehosha
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 212

It's amazing how well they got the suicide valks in event bases to work.  Why can't ours work the same?

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 123
    Yehosha said:

It's amazing how well they got the suicide valks in event bases to work.  Why can't ours work the same?

i agree totally lmao

• Daniel Holmes
    Daniel Holmes
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 6,285

Makes me wonder if the optimized assault barrel or whatever will make a lot more Machine Gun Units Competitive...

I know it will / should make Elite Valks with Suicide Vest that much more powerful. And their Machine gun and plasma much more useful when killing stuff in the future if they do these underground / island things.

Sorry about whenever I talk in all Caps. I am not yelling at you. It's just a thing me and my guys do on WC, Got to get the natives stirred up somehow in this Turtle Commander game we all play now, and usually playing the game alone doesn't do it.
  • Marcel Premier
    Marcel Premier
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 197
    Yehosha said:

brilliantly spotted man, I would love to see their answer to that

• AF1-UK
    AF1-UK
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 835
    edited 22 Mar 2014, 12:58AM
    they will nerf everything new in about a week
  • AF1-UK
    AF1-UK
    Strike-force Captain
    Yehosha said:

yeah they are treating us like we are retards

• war-is-LKF-x
    war-is-LKF-x
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,042

Evalks work perfectly fine for me. I dont know why people complaining. Yes they will go 2 closest aa instead of target but it how it should work. Damage is still the same as months ago. WT still take same amount. Anyways, people should just adapt and stop complaining

When your ban for no reason, no evidence and they wont even look at a appeal. When you know you always clean player and kixeye wont look into problem for you that they created. You just want to strangle somebody dont ya
  • xXMulenkohXx
    xXMulenkohXx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 527

yours may go to the nearest ada pieces, but that doesnt mean everyone else's does. for example mine just pick a target and go to it, not the intended target which is in the description of the suicide vest in the workshop

You are not entitled to ****, if you didn't earn it the first time stop asking for it
  • Tino4568
    Tino4568
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 12

I think mine evalks with plasma are not making any damage (FROM PLASMA) when shooting at platforms and when plasma fire there is no diference in damage.... But when your evalks in thor hit with plasma......

CAN YOU LOOK INTO IT PLEASE?

• LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,979

evalks are not working correctly..I have 2 versions one set with plasma the other with stinger cannons..it seems 1 set do not suicide properly  the other half-assed..but that is 

the unofficial nerf I guess..they will never be what they were before the great bug invassion..it is intentional they were nerfed  as to what they damage on death..titan is also not dealing same amount of suicidal damage BTW 

I also notice the plasma ones are not doing as much..

war-is-play-x said:

Evalks work perfectly fine for me. I dont know why people complaining. Yes they will go 2 closest aa instead of target but it how it should work. Damage is still the same as months ago. WT still take same amount. Anyways, people should just adapt and stop complaining

so if , as you say, they are the same then why do you say we all need to 'adapt'? an adaptation would suggest there was a change....

mmmmmmm ok
  • Land of Zork
    Land of Zork
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 64
    edited 22 Mar 2014, 5:52PM

Marcel Premier said:

no it's not

i played real hard for those first you had to unlock them, then the elite version then the schema then open the mods all that cost time lots of time to get the reso and thorium

so why should i accept that they should be less powerful now, once released it's too late, you cannot just change something because players have found a way to use them that doesn't suit you. 

would you be happy if someone halved your processors or your ram after you bought your pc? no, well this is the same the elite suicide valks with full specs is what i had and that is what i want to have again

It was a (Glitch),

an your trying to use a example and twist words into the example to (re-glitch) !

Halve a processor meaning half the power is your example, its not even like that, 

(It's correct to say you BOUGHT something and found it BROKEN,)

Now how about you and every other glitch'er, YES GLITCHING is a known exploit in games and is wrong and we call it unfair and a glitcher, tell everyone that you wouldnt hop right back to the store and return your broken product, except in your example broken dim pins targeted your entire MOBO leaving you nothing but a paper wheight, store will replace your hardware you purchased but won't replace your machine.

Its your words, not mine and clearly you got away with it, bet you never even reported the glitch.

Get out of town please.

And ram or a processor does not even work that way, processor will produce a big spark and lots of smoke, and even as far back as early 80's there hasn't been one case of (broken ram) either works or it doesn't.

The world of 'Kixeye maths'. An explanation of DPS.
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/355415/p1
  • AF1-UK
    AF1-UK
    Strike-force Captain
    Atals said:

Marcel Premier said:

no it's not

i played real hard for those first you had to unlock them, then the elite version then the schema then open the mods all that cost time lots of time to get the reso and thorium

so why should i accept that they should be less powerful now, once released it's too late, you cannot just change something because players have found a way to use them that doesn't suit you. 

would you be happy if someone halved your processors or your ram after you bought your pc? no, well this is the same the elite suicide valks with full specs is what i had and that is what i want to have again

It was a (Glitch),

an your trying to use a example and twist words into the example to (re-glitch) !

Halve a processor meaning half the power is your example, its not even like that, 

(It's correct to say you BOUGHT something and found it BROKEN,)

Now how about you and every other glitch'er, YES GLITCHING is a known exploit in games and is wrong and we call it unfair and a glitcher, tell everyone that you wouldnt hop right back to the store and return your broken product, except in your example broken dim pins targeted your entire MOBO leaving you nothing but a paper wheight, store will replace your hardware you purchased but won't replace your machine.

Its your words, not mine and clearly you got away with it, bet you never even reported the glitch.

Get out of town please.

And ram or a processor does not even work that way, processor will produce a big spark and lots of smoke, and even as far back as early 80's there hasn't been one case of (broken ram) either works or it doesn't.

it isnt a glitch  wasnt a glitch 

they dont target the anti air that shot them down as shown in event shop

they aren't working as intended 

fix them!!!!

• OneXile
    OneXile
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 88

Which one is better to equip on valks for a Titan, Stinger or Plasma?

• GoSmokeMore
    GoSmokeMore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,088

I chose stinger since titan & spectre take big damage from stinger shots.

War Commander: Level 43
  • Mike Shipmann
    Mike Shipmann
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 67
    edited 22 Mar 2014, 10:36PM

is stinger working last  i checked it wasn't 

• steve.i.downs
    steve.i.downs
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,128

I use a mix of stinger and plasma but might be changing them if this new gun barrel is any good for the extra range

Begging gets you bubbled
    If there's going to be an event preview it will be a pinned post
    Don't cry events are too hard after the first 30 minutes...patience is a virtue
    Of course there's a glitch...it's what Kixeye do best
    Remember that disconnects are your fault no matter what the evidence shows
  • Make_Me
    Make_Me
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,625
    edited 22 Mar 2014, 10:41PM
    plasma is a jack of all trade.... its good again air and ground (that shred tank super easy) 
    but if you do want to ram titan/havoc/spectre super fast you do need stinger !

• Toby912
    Toby912
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 619
    Stinger shoot, then reloads...
    Plasma charges, then shoots... 

Shooting before the wait means you will get more shoots off in a limited period of time... which is Stinger's big advantage...
    Plasma shoots both ground and air... which is Plasma's big advantage...

My solution was to go half and half... 
    But When I equipped Stingers, they wouldn't fire and my Thor was simply wasted. Customer Service was no help. Therefore I went with all Plasma... 

• Mike Shipmann
    Mike Shipmann
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 67
    Make_Me said:
    plasma is a jack of all trade.... its good again air and ground (that shred tank super easy) 

same here thats why i asked if they were fixed my stinger valkes never fired not once

• war-is-LKF-x
    war-is-LKF-x
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,042

evalks are not working correctly..I have 2 versions one set with plasma the other with stinger cannons..it seems 1 set do not suicide properly  the other half-assed..but that is 

the unofficial nerf I guess..they will never be what they were before the great bug invassion..it is intentional they were nerfed  as to what they damage on death..titan is also not dealing same amount of suicidal damage BTW 

I also notice the plasma ones are not doing as much..

war-is-play-x said:

so if , as you say, they are the same then why do you say we all need to 'adapt'? an adaptation would suggest there was a change....

Where do i say they are the same? Damage yes the same. I said 'evalks work perfectly fine' and 'go 2 closest aa INSTEAD'. So im saying targeting change yes so Adapt or die. Complaining not going get anywhere and learn to READ next time. Valks are now how they should be. Anything is subject to change. They still work fine if u add alittle change of strategy.

When your ban for no reason, no evidence and they wont even look at a appeal. When you know you always clean player and kixeye wont look into problem for you that they created. You just want to strangle somebody dont ya
  • paulmarr83
    paulmarr83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2

can we please have the elite mega tanks at 15000 xp points for the next event

• Make_Me
    Make_Me
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,625

no no bro .. they fire believe me ...you will need to look very close to actually see the (stinger missile) its a little bigger than the real bullet the valk shoot normal bullet but  both of them are white... the stinger shoot by a valk are a little smaller than the regular stinger missile that you can see form a stinger.

to see the difference... do it yourself that way and you will see it 

1-custom a vlak with maxed stinger lvl5 (just that no other custom)
    2-have a normal valk (no custom at all)
    3-use gogo bar and send 2 havoc (be sure to have your valkyrie ready to shoot at them same distance you send vlak 1 on havoc1 / vlak2 at havoc2

*you can add a plasma turret on the corner to let the havoc shoot something so they will not be shoot by other AA in your base

--------------

when you do that be sure to look very close at both vlak shooting and you will notice the little stinger white missile ;) 

Make_Me said:

same here thats why i asked if they were fixed my stinger valkes never fired not once

• Justalady
    Justalady
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 128

Just to update this thread. Now my suicide valks do not work out side my base, Way to go kixeye you have blown my bonus in the event as well as being able to gain infamy  for gear. I have vested these things twice for your glitch this time it's your turn. I'm done going out and rounding up all these resources and doing this yet again with all these new toys to upgrade this is  NOTright or fair to me. .

Send a ticket into Kixeye once again.I hope there are hearing what I am saying this is Way beyond old....

• Toby912
    Toby912
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 619

They are less effective... This was certainly a "nerf"... but they do dive bomb and blow up.... 

So yes we got screwed, but we didn't get completely screwed. This is an improvement for Kixeye... thanks...

• Daniela242
    Daniela242
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,001

E-Valks are not the same effective they were before.  Kixeye has nerfed them. There was not such a "bug": that was Kixeye trying to nerf EValks and completely ruining the suicide suite. Now at least they suicide again but they have been nerfed.

I will never be silenced. 
    "Ladran, Sancho, señal que cabalgamos" 
  • Plekstor
    Plekstor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 502

Yes, they have been nerfed. I don't like when Kixeye is changing  things with their ridiculous updates not telling why are they nerfing/buffing. It's low from their side. Player driven game lmao.