Elite Valkyrie General discussion

• nwlzch85
    nwlzch85
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 77
    edited 14 Mar 2014, 5:41PM

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

well in the last week, i've literally read all 1023 replies in this post. as i've anxiously awaited the return or banishment of the suicide valkries. and to my great pleasure, relief, and newfound hope in kixeye - they have returned. the animation is correct, they dive bomb into their target. and the damage seems to be correct, they explode on death and have large splash - as i have lv5 suits and lv14 valks. they are working as they did before the glitch.

so, all the negative messages ive seen this week, im sooo glad that kixeye has risen above them and proved them wrong. whether this glitch was intended or not, all i can say is they've put the valks back to how they were. i cannot distinguish any diminished damages or splash, or speed or any other quality to them. i did notice a couple extra hovers in giant thors, but thats easily enough dealt with.

KIXEYE, THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY YOUR WORD AND RETURNING SUICIDE VALKRIES TO THEIR PREVIOUS GLORY!!! very glad i got hope restored, i was holding out for yall. ;)

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

This is pretty much what kixeye makes me want to do... every day... 
    photo 478a9b8c5c6ccb1dfbf16281bf023f_zps0500beb7gif 
  • SN00PY
    SN00PY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 62
    edited 14 Mar 2014, 5:59PM

Finally working again... unbelievable.  At least they fixed it before the event.

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 123
    nwlzch85 said:

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

well in the last week, i've literally read all 1023 replies in this post. as i've anxiously awaited the return or banishment of the suicide valkries. and to my great pleasure, relief, and newfound hope in kixeye - they have returned. the animation is correct, they dive bomb into their target. and the damage seems to be correct, they explode on death and have large splash - as i have lv5 suits and lv14 valks. they are working as they did before the glitch.

so, all the negative messages ive seen this week, im sooo glad that kixeye has risen above them and proved them wrong. whether this glitch was intended or not, all i can say is they've put the valks back to how they were. i cannot distinguish any diminished damages or splash, or speed or any other quality to them. i did notice a couple extra hovers in giant thors, but thats easily enough dealt with.

KIXEYE, THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY YOUR WORD AND RETURNING SUICIDE VALKRIES TO THEIR PREVIOUS GLORY!!! very glad i got hope restored, i was holding out for yall. ;)

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 730
    Yesterday, 1:29PM edited Today, 8:12PM

The following changes will be made during the maintenance downtime:

- AI: Fixed an issue preventing units from correctly targeting walls blocking line of sight to their target.

Easier Revenge / Attack Log changes

- New anti-cheating feature!

EValk bug update: death animations have been fixed.  We are working to resolve damage issues.

As you can see they are still working on the valk issue guys so they are not fixed yet.

so i believe that would be a NO THEIR NOT FIXED YET LMAO

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance

Sigh, this bug is just too damned convenient. Suicide evalks are how I used to do Giants and then all of a sudden once it caught on and the super hard Giants were no longer impossible, this "bug" (term used so loosely its not funny) happens protecting all of Kixeyes hard work to make Thor difficult. It also made events wayyyyyy easier. Sure micro healing them was a pain, but it made the game playable. It cannot be that hard too put them back the way they were, I refuse to believe it. What I can believe without an issue is Kixeye dragging out the fix as long as possible keeping their precious Giant thor depots hard and making Evalks useless for the upcoming event. Imagine how easy this event would be with working Suicide Evalks! I'm in the preview, I have seen the base designs and I can sure as hell tell you if we had working Evalks, anyone who had them would make it past Wave 80 with ZERO issue. But alas, they are broken and still not fixed and I'll bet anyone 500 Gold they will NOT be fixed for the event. It wouldn't be profitable after all for Kix if they were. I'd also wager that once they are "fixed", they will not function as they had before, not even close.

that comment of you being in the preview sever??? how i have not seen any post on it,just wondering?

• goontao
    goontao
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 357

What the hell are you guys talking about? valks are working exactly as they were before. I've been using them since last night.
  • Johnny_Five
    Johnny_Five
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 262
    edited 14 Mar 2014, 6:07PM

Try using the valks to take out a Watchtower in a Giant Thor...then get back to us. They simply just fall out of the sky and DO NOT CRASH INTO THE TOWER LIKE THEY DID BEFORE THEY WERE BROKEN.

Please, PLEASE actually try things before you post.

Papi222: "I like the game, I don't mind dropping money here any less than I did at arcades when I was younger, but I never keep putting quarters in a broken machine."

You sir win the internets for today.
  • Johnny_Five
    Johnny_Five
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 262

Sigh, this bug is just too damned convenient. Suicide evalks are how I used to do Giants and then all of a sudden once it caught on and the super hard Giants were no longer impossible, this "bug" (term used so loosely its not funny) happens protecting all of Kixeyes hard work to make Thor difficult. It also made events wayyyyyy easier. Sure micro healing them was a pain, but it made the game playable. It cannot be that hard too put them back the way they were, I refuse to believe it. What I can believe without an issue is Kixeye dragging out the fix as long as possible keeping their precious Giant thor depots hard and making Evalks useless for the upcoming event. Imagine how easy this event would be with working Suicide Evalks! I'm in the preview, I have seen the base designs and I can sure as hell tell you if we had working Evalks, anyone who had them would make it past Wave 80 with ZERO issue. But alas, they are broken and still not fixed and I'll bet anyone 500 Gold they will NOT be fixed for the event. It wouldn't be profitable after all for Kix if they were. I'd also wager that once they are "fixed", they will not function as they had before, not even close.

that comment of you being in the preview sever??? how i have not seen any post on it,just wondering?

Covert Ops testing. Sorry should have mentioned that.

Papi222: "I like the game, I don't mind dropping money here any less than I did at arcades when I was younger, but I never keep putting quarters in a broken machine."

You sir win the internets for today.
  • dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    HMC-GOON said:

What the hell are you guys talking about? valks are working exactly as they were before. I've been using them since last night.

well maybe your one of the lucky one as kixeye has stated them selves that they are in fact not quite right yet as will be working on them next maintenance... just what i have read thus far

• goontao
    goontao
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 357

Try using the valks to take out a Watchtower in a Giant Thor...then get back to us. They simply just fall out of the sky and DO NOT CRASH INTO THE TOWER LIKE THEY DID BEFORE THEY WERE BROKEN.

Please, PLEASE actually try things before you post.

I've been using them in giant thors and enemy bases. They work exactly like they used to.

• Hardcoretexan
    Hardcoretexan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 380

The stingers with recently increased range makes mincemeat out of them.

Sector 20 
  • Shawn Bruske
    Shawn Bruske
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 53

Other then the fact they are now a little more sensitive to angle of attack they work fine. I dont mind having to use a few more to get the job done. Any further tweaking on them could make them worse,,, dont touch!!!!!

• nwlzch85
    nwlzch85
    Potential Threat
    edited 15 Mar 2014, 7:41AM
    nwlzch85 said:

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager

- AI: Fixed an issue preventing units from correctly targeting walls blocking line of sight to their target.

EValk bug update: death animations have been fixed.  We are working to resolve damage issues.

As you can see they are still working on the valk issue guys so they are not fixed yet.

so i believe that would be a NO THEIR NOT FIXED YET LMAO *** THEIR should read "they're" you goober :p

cmkhaus' post was before the last update on thursday evening. i posted this After the update. and it had been fixed. in fact, i've been using my valks as usual, for the past day and half. good job though. maybe you should try for yourself before you call me out. mine and several others have worked. enjoy. i've been taking giants and hh45 all day :)

• gauerslund
    gauerslund
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 243

used mine 12 hours ago, they were working as good as b4, so thanks for now - 2 weeks to fix tho FFS !!!

..."Unleash Hell"...
  • dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    nwlzch85 said:
    nwlzch85 said:

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager

so i believe that would be a NO THEIR NOT FIXED YET LMAO *** THEIR should read "they're" you goober :p

cmkhaus' post was before the last update on thursday evening. i posted this After the update. and it had been fixed. in fact, i've been using my valks as usual, for the past day and half. good job though. maybe you should try for yourself before you call me out. mine and several others have worked. enjoy. i've been taking giants and hh45 all day :)

was not trying to call you out or anything bro just stateing that they said the are not fixed as of yet... I have tried mine and they dont seem right just yet as many other have said as well in my sector... maybe the fix just hasent taken everywhere as of yet not too sure... 

• aron.cinder
    aron.cinder
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 3

Eventualy, Thanks Kixeye for fixing eValkies.

• nwlzch85
    nwlzch85
    Potential Threat
    nwlzch85 said:
    nwlzch85 said:

was not trying to call you out or anything bro just stateing that they said the are not fixed as of yet... I have tried mine and they dont seem right just yet as many other have said as well in my sector... maybe the fix just hasent taken everywhere as of yet not too sure... 

i suppose it depends on HOW they are not working for you. because as far as i know, the updates go system wide, not by sector. so everyone should have the same valks, if any. now, i cannot for sure say that they did not adjust the damage scale - but i do know that before the glitch, it was taking me 22 lv14 valks with lv5 sui vest to take down each tower/units on each side of giant thor... it is taking me the same now. which is about 88 valks per giant - though it seems they added 1 or 2 extra hovers, so im still using bout 100 for each (which i was before anyways). i dont see any nerf in the range/splash/damage of the valks.

everyone i talk to has their old valks back. if you/your sector doesnt, i'd start making tickets. best of luck.

• vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24

please stop tryin to sell they are fixed kixeye says they are still working on it., if ur happy fine  but they arent fixed

• martienjan
    martienjan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1

Evalks work fine for me just like be4

• vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24

i just did a large thor and half the evalks didnt suicide

• mdavenpo
    mdavenpo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 105

Yeah I hate to say that the fix didn't work whoever is saying it did. The Suicide Evalks still get shot down, I did 25 evalks, 4 were shot down. Also there is a noticeable difference in the damage. The old Evalks would not only take out the intended target but would damage stuff around it.  It now just does a poooof and will take out some Evalks on like a giant. LOL

• LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,979

the ones saying they work are people who were not using them to their best advantage..kixeye are aware they are not dealing same damage and are still working on the,..they do suicide but not the same as before..Titan also is having less of an impact than it used to..(former kamikaze titan pilot attests the  boom is less than before)

mmmmmmm ok
  • Jacob W Thar II
    Jacob W Thar II
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 847

The valks are not fixed. Sure they now suicide into targets but the damage is way off. Now if this is a nerf to them then that would be fine if kix was to explain it that way. However they commented that they know the damage was off so no valks are not fixed.

• KHaus2
    KHaus2
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 813
    nwlzch85 said:
    nwlzch85 said:

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager

Really appreciate the feedback. We're hearing reports of working, not working and kind of working. We are spending time and effort to make sure that EValks are working as intended.

Having an issue? Click Here.  ||  Need to report cheating? Click Here.  ||  Wanna be awesome? Click Here.
    We get hundreds of PMs per day, I apologize as I am unable to respond to all PMs.
  • dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    CM KHaus said:
    nwlzch85 said:
    nwlzch85 said:

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

THEY ARE FIXED !!!!!

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager

Really appreciate the feedback. We're hearing reports of working, not working and kind of working. We are spending time and effort to make sure that EValks are working as intended.

well in my opinion they are still in need of work... the damage is still no right from what i have seen... I've had it where the suicide find and kill some stuff but then say a laser tank right next to the target remains fine... seems very odd... like i said in my opinion they are not right yet... as many other in sector chat have said too... again this is my opinion and others in my sector  :)

• Marcel Premier
    Marcel Premier
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 197

they are not back to their original level of damages i really cannot understand why some players claims that they are all players i know on the game agree with me, even kixeye says they re not back to their original levels.

so why on earth would you come on this thread as a players to claim that they are?????

• michael.brusman
    michael.brusman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 282

they are just how they were before the "bug" for me. i dont see any units not get hurt when they should be. they have their range back, and good as new damage

Intel(R) Core(TM) CPU @3.30 GHz, RAM 8 GB (7.88 GB usable), graphics memory 1696 MB, connection:  11.4 MBps download, 5.5 MBps upload
    and yet im still told its my computer/connection thats the problem
  • Marcel Premier
    Marcel Premier
    Minor Nuisance

they are just how they were before the "bug" for me. i dont see any units not get hurt when they should be. they have their range back, and good as new damage

well i am not sure how you use yours but i know exactly the damages i would inflict with them on towers in giant thors and it's nowhere near their old specs, but hey many players, myself and kixeye mods and programmers must be having a collective hallucination then

• x SPARTA x
    x SPARTA x
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 891

lets be honest here... they were originally customised to suicide into units and inflict damage to surrounding area and they do! they should never have been able to directly hit towers/bunkers. we had our fun but back to reality now and the valks are working as they were supposed to. end of story really isn't it :D

IMMORTAL COINERS, WE WILL PUT THEIR NAME TO THE TEST !!!

GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING !!!   

THIS IS SPARRTTAAAAA 

'300

• Marcel Premier
    Marcel Premier
    Minor Nuisance

no it's not

i played real hard for those first you had to unlock them, then the elite version then the schema then open the mods all that cost time lots of time to get the reso and thorium

so why should i accept that they should be less powerful now, once released it's too late, you cannot just change something because players have found a way to use them that doesn't suit you. 

would you be happy if someone halved your processors or your ram after you bought your pc? no, well this is the same the elite suicide valks with full specs is what i had and that is what i want to have again