Elite Valkyrie General discussion

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,763

its "fixed" and fixed wrong. it does temporary damage and isn't allowed to actually kill anything (with vest or weapon)

• erik.christenson.902
    erik.christenson.902
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 64
    Jax. T said:

Suicide animation fix went in yesterday, however, damage fix will require a bit more time. It's due this week, tho.

First off, I respect you as a Moderator, Jax. And I, for one, appreciate the role you play on these forums.

However, and not to piss on your parade, but the official response said "ASAP" and not "this week", which leaves open a really subjective interpretation on when that fix will actually occur. This is part of what pisses off the players the most. They don't give us a date, they don't give us a time, they don't give us any more information other than "we are working on the issue and will resolve it as soon as possible".

The point I'm trying to get across is there is no accountability for these kinds of issues by this Dev Team. In this day and age, any type of software glitch/bug can be resolved in less than a week. Especially with global companies and especially with companies that provide products/services 24/7.

• LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,979
    Jax. T said:

Suicide animation fix went in yesterday, however, damage fix will require a bit more time. It's due this week, tho.

So when you say 'this week' are you saying it will be fixed 'tomorrow' or 'Sunday'?? because there ARE 2 more days to this week..

mmmmmmm ok
  • FORTFRANKLIN19
    FORTFRANKLIN19
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 145
    edited 14 Mar 2014, 12:25AM

Will the suicide damage from the titan and thunderbolts be fixed as well?  or will this be the next "glitch" kixeye was unaware of.

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 123
    CM KHaus
    Community Manager
    Joined Dec 2013Posts: 716
     Today, 6:30PMedited Today, 7:32PM

UPDATE:
    Units experiencing this bug will now suicide, but will not do full anticipated damage. 
    We got in the fix for the death animation, and are still working to resolve the suicide damage, so that units do damage properly.

We are aware of this issue, and hope to have a resolution for you asap. Thank you sincerely, for your patience.

bla bla bla maybe after the event we will get it right but not before thats for sure as we dont want all of you that have worked so hard to get the e-valks and work even harder for the thorium to put suicide vest on them, we really dont want you guys to be able to use them in the event as you might have a leg up and not have to coin... thank you for your understanding our need you rip you off once again lmao have a great day and dont forget to buy you coins the event is a week away HAHAHAHA

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord

kixeye is using the same excuse & delay playbook obama & company have used to lead americans by the nose for over 5 years......

so don't expect a fix that actually benefits you

and certainly don't expect the leveling and upgrading to be worth anything.

• LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots

Will the suicide damage from the titan and thunderbolts be fixed as well?  or will this be the next "glitch" kixeye was unaware of.

according to the posts from the mods they are aware that it is affecting all flying suicidal troops..on a good note we will have in game consulting for these emo units soon...

mmmmmmm ok
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord

Wasn't that "brief" maintenance downtime about 2 1/2 hours ago?
    Are they working to return the valks to the way they were before THEY messed them up while doing just building and platform upgrades?

If not, they might as well redress the valks in rainbows and rhinestones and let them side shimmy here and there because right now those valks move like tinkerbelle and smell like ****.

you know what i am sayin'

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord

if there are 5 kixeye games and normally around 117,000 players online.... but when war commander is down for maintenance and the online player count drops to about 80,000.... is it safe to bet there's less than 40,000 war commander player "accounts"  AND that kixeye considers 40,000 accounts to be close enough to boast a 1,000,000 actual players? 

i find i have less time to post to this forum when the war commander game is actually working... just a little FYI

• holland323
    holland323
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 10

Thank You Kixeye for returning our valks mine seem to be working again proper, in the future make sure you don't harm honest players who use available units to get an advantage it is hard enough fighting cheats without you hurting us also. Thank you again now to get back too enjoying the game.

• IrishStar
    IrishStar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 94

Thank You Kixeye for returning our valks mine seem to be working again proper, in the future make sure you don't harm honest players who use available units to get an advantage it is hard enough fighting cheats without you hurting us also. Thank you again now to get back too enjoying the game.

Yes they are "working" but the damage as he said is still not right, they said they are still working on the fix! Mine are suiciding but the damage is a lot weaker than expected.

• tosha17
    tosha17
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 228
    IrishStar said:

Yes they are "working" but the damage as he said is still not right, they said they are still working on the fix! Mine are suiciding but the damage is a lot weaker than expected.

Same here, I knew they gonna nerf it

• Fox-the-Hound
    Fox-the-Hound
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 152
    hummm, NERF DETECTED!!
  • dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance

Fox-the-Hound said:

hummm, NERF DETECTED!!

yep i smell a nerf... they do NOT work like they use too... COME ON KIXEYE REPLY AND TELL US THE TRUTH

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance

BRAVO GLITCHEYE ON THE SUCCESSFUL NERF OF E-VALKS ""CLAPPING"  :#

• vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24

well ive had it i only had evalks no elite anything else and no emegas.... im done thanks for nothing

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance

CM KHaus

Community Manager
    Joined Dec 2013Posts: 729
     Yesterday, 1:29PMedited Today, 8:12PM

The following changes will be made during the maintenance downtime:

- AI: Fixed an issue preventing units from correctly targeting walls blocking line of sight to their target.

Easier Revenge / Attack Log changes

- New anti-cheating feature!

EValk bug update: death animations have been fixed.  We are working to resolve damage issues.

Any ideas as to when you will finaly get it fixed??? please someone from kixeye feel free to reply as i'm sure i speak for all of us here and ETA would be great so we can stop testing and loseing units our selves 

• vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24
    it will be another week and u still wont like the answer

• Dale Walker
    Dale Walker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 35

ok the valkerys are working now but if it was a "bug" and not your intention then why have you drasticly reduced the damage done by them? a game change is 1 thing but treating us like fools and lying to us is where people will draw the line. if its a bug them fix them the way they were, dont lie to us and then rip us off. making people put there time and effort and in many cases money to get a unit that you destroy a week later is theft! 

• David Houser
    David Houser
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 15

Still no fix for evalks even after being told KX was working hard on getting this out with latest update? Im not surprised just wish they had more respect for the players.

• michael.brusman
    michael.brusman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 282

what are you talking about? they are working great for me

Intel(R) Core(TM) CPU @3.30 GHz, RAM 8 GB (7.88 GB usable), graphics memory 1696 MB, connection:  11.4 MBps download, 5.5 MBps upload
    and yet im still told its my computer/connection thats the problem
  • LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots

they are not dealing the same amount of damage..not by a long shot..neither does titan..so ..no they are not fixed.

mmmmmmm ok
  • Sparta_117
    Sparta_117
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 4

I'm a big enough person to say I doubted the fix would come and I was wrong. Thank you Kixeye, my faith in humanity restored.

• gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,469

Don't worry everybody the valks are still broke and the new banned label on bases of players who have been banned  well that's broke as well.
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,469

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 730
    Yesterday, 1:29PM edited Today, 8:12PM

- AI: Fixed an issue preventing units from correctly targeting walls blocking line of sight to their target.

- Easier Revenge / Attack Log changes

- EValk bug update: death animations have been fixed.  We are working to resolve damage issues.

As you can see they are still working on the valk issue guys so they are not fixed yet.

• NO ONE
    NO ONE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 21

I have been using them since the game was down for maintenace today.... Thursday in USA..where kixeye is located....They are working for me just like they were before...I can take  2 towers with less than a full plat like I was doing before..did notice a change in some thorium bases...they seen to have added a few more hovertanks...maybe why they seen to be nerfed...I always splash the walls before sending any valks first so maybe that is the diffrence

• shane.a.cooper
    shane.a.cooper
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 296

Working on the damage issue...it probably took you longer to program a unit to NOT DIE when it reached 1 or 2 health than it did to turn off suicide vests in the first place.  How stupid do you think we are?!?

Just tested them out...valks kept targeting an enforcer in front of everything else and got it all the way down to a sliver of red...the next 5 valks die ZERO damage to it and would not kill it.  Like that didn't take a whole lot of extra exceptions to the existing programming to make happen.

Raid or not...I won't play till they're fixed.  I'll plow down bases and build stuff I don't need thorium for but I won't give up anything because you feel like milking me.

Program on geniuses.

My only wish is that Will and Barack had grown up together.  :- )
  • Toby912
    Toby912
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 619
    I haven't been playing much as Kixeye has removed the fun from the game...

Am I correct to understand... They made EValks look like they work, but they really don't?... That is the most underhanded trick they've pulled yet. Kixeye needs to give that designer a raise, and players need to to flatten the bastards tires... 

• DaveMcD
    DaveMcD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 15

Thank you Kixeye for fixing the Valks.

• Nightmares9
    Nightmares9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 17

CM KHaus

CM KHaus
    Community Manager
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 730
    Yesterday, 1:29PM edited Today, 8:12PM

- Easier Revenge / Attack Log changes

- EValk bug update: death animations have been fixed.  We are working to resolve damage issues.

As you can see they are still working on the valk issue guys so they are not fixed yet.

now what about suicide damage as in the splash damage that is supposed to be on them that i see you have changed in the description? i mean honestly i know you guys want people to buy gold but i am missing gold as it stand from my last reload i noticed that i have to send in a ticket for, usually after events my repairs do not work for 3 to 5 days on all uniques, sometimes non uniques also.... it seems you guys really need to stop adding new BS and stick to not messing up the game more like you have been.....By the way get back to the evalk fix and get that splash damage back on them and in the description, us as members playing your game have worked way to hard to lvl everything up on them just to have you guys "glitch"  or whatever you want to call it happen..........i will not coin anymore and i will not coin during event, this is BS its money or gamers and thats how i sriously see it since you guys always mess things up for us or add new crap to the roster to upgrade and make us play catch up........grow up kixeye learn to treat your game and its players right....