sapptac1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
  • LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,979
    edited 13 Mar 2014, 10:40PM

just as we've all been saying..not going to fix it today either..what they will do is unleash a bunch more of 'bugs' to distract us off the evalks while they finish the nerf on them...:( slight of hand.

mmmmmmm ok
  • LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots

MORE BS:

CM KHaus

Community Manager
    Joined Dec 2013Posts: 715

UPDATE:
    We encountered a small delay in releasing the EValk bug fix. This fix will not be going out with today's release, but is a top priority for us, and we hope to have a fix for you asap. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Having an issue? Click Here.
    Need to report cheating? Click Here.
    Wanna be awesome? Click Here.

We get hundreds of PMs per day, I apologize if I am unable to respond to all PMs.
    mmmmmmm ok
  • GhostofHoly
    GhostofHoly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 30

E-Valks is useless, it does suicide but it won't kill others evalks also..

• Shawn Bruske
    Shawn Bruske
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 53

This is total BS that it still is being put off. There should be large sums of gold to all who have valks for compensation for this. It was their last update that rendered them useless and they are pushing out another update without fixing this first? If this was truly their top priority this update would not be going through today. When my cable goes out for days I get my account credited for lack of service and this is most definately a lack of service. Come on it's time to do the right thing and give back to those who cant use their units. It is not the customers fault for your mess up from the last update.

• Plekstor
    Plekstor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 502

LOL like I said, they will be stalling it and at the end evalks won't be fixed. Kixeye you are such a liars lol. I thank you for proving me right when I said you have tradition when it comes to disappointing your players :D.

• SF - The0ne
    SF - The0ne
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 562

community manager. Can shove the comments were the sun dont shine. Bs that this fix is being put off. Well guess what im still not coining and im taking giants. I win kixeye u fail

SF-SCOTT LEVEL 38 . This kixeye account just for forums. It is called War commander so lets war
  • David Houser
    David Houser
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 15

can wait to start playing again my base has been flat for 2 weeks!

• Bloodavengers
    Bloodavengers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 23
    Nope no Valks tonight. Read the recent post by them.

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,763

Sweet valks are fixed (NOT) they will suicide yes!! They wont kill anything just damage it ok fine I guess!! BUT if youattack anything with your evalks and end attack when you go back in everything is completely repaired but walls. Think I am wrong I sent kix the vid of a HH45 I attacked with fully healed toons of evalks went ahead and let the entire toon die. I ended attack and re-attacked and lo and behold all units and towers I had killed was fully healed like before I started. Again think I am wrong then why did they give me 100 gold for my video LOL

wow, seems making videos is the way to go... what is that? $10 a vid?... knock out 10 vids a day, sell them to kixeye and quit your day job.

• olvera2023
    olvera2023
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 7

Why when attacking towers and at the end of the 6min limit players are unable to taker down the towers when we start again a new 6min battle the towers are back at full health..This is not right, you promise to fixed the issue but instead created another. When are you guys going to get the right...Please fixed before event...I'm a player that do not have all the unique units and I depend on the Valks of of the time...the only unique unit I have is the titan and it takes one Titan to take a giant thor with all the crazy units you have place in them..not cool...

• LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots

because they have not 'completely fixed' them and evidently are not going to...

mmmmmmm ok
  • LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots

nope..they delaying it even further..(told ya so)...

mmmmmmm ok
  • olvera2023
    olvera2023
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 7

Then they need to return all the thor players spend to up-grade them this is crap.....

• Jax. T
    Jax. T
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,965
  • Chutney1
    Chutney1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 135

And yet the kixeye valks in the thorium depots work fine. Not to mention how many shots it takes to kill the bmoths in them as well.

• Jax. T
    Jax. T
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,965

Suicide animation fix went in yesterday, however, damage fix will require a bit more time. It's due this week, tho.

• Jan Spiegelberg
    Jan Spiegelberg
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 219

those kixeye programmers really are incompetent morons..

they are unable to launch anything without creating thousands of errors.

too stupid to fix the valk bug, game laggy and unplayable in battlepirates good job guys way to go

well since none of your games is playable, I guess I will resort to maybe WoT or AC4

• Blakdog68
    Blakdog68
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 206
    Chutney1 said:

And yet the kixeye valks in the thorium depots work fine. Not to mention how many shots it takes to kill the bmoths in them as well.

Yup

• EVIL MINION
    EVIL MINION
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 129

they were working about 2 hours ago so what going on now ?

• tosha17
    tosha17
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 228
    They will fix them. Right after the event is over
    ]

• Commander-Reject
    Commander-Reject
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,825
    edited 13 Mar 2014, 11:20PM

They looked liked they were Working right. But was doing no damage. Check the Sticky on it for more info.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/450065

War Commander   Nickname: Reject  Rank: Captain   Level: 36   Sector: Where ever i may roam
    http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif

• Yehosha
    Yehosha
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 212

tosha17 said:

They will fix them. Right after the event is over
    ]

Exactly.  They are lying out their **** and not fixing it on purpose.  They want the game and especially the event as hard as possible so people will buy more coins.  If it ever gets fixed it will be after the event.

• Yehosha
    Yehosha
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 212

those kixeye programmers really are incompetent morons..

they are unable to launch anything without creating thousands of errors.

too stupid to fix the valk bug, game laggy and unplayable in battlepirates good job guys way to go

well since none of your games is playable, I guess I will resort to maybe WoT or AC4

I don't think they are incompetent.  I think they are lying out their **** about it being broken and not fixing it on purpose.  They want the game and especially the event as hard as possible so people will buy more coins.  If it ever gets fixed it will be after the event.

• Warren_Peace8
    Warren_Peace8
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 66

KIXEYE you built the Valk suicide vest and advertised it and gave it capabilities that are a legitimate use for players.

This policy of changing the units abilities / damage effects is what is eroding player goodwill.

A level 5 Valk suicide vest is described as " Adds Giant Explosion on Death - Unit Flies Into An Enemy On Death"..

If KIXEYE change the explosion effect then I want a refund of the thorium , event XP , resources that I paid to get the advertised function.

• Outllaaaw
    Outllaaaw
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    edited 13 Mar 2014, 11:37PM

kixeye u dont deserve any of those coins people push in your ridicoulos bad work here... better get a new CM new programmers and better stop getting new ideas... for me i have enough at the moment i stop playing till u fix your lies. that means u dont get coins from players which use more than 20titans per day to flat me ;) thats how u make money kix congratulations do your maths how much a titan costs to coin ;)

• ALFA-GAZ
    ALFA-GAZ
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,612

if the evalk issue was stopping kixeye from making money it wud of been fixed within 24 hrs but cos its helping players and costing kixeye money they take ages as usual

WC Level 43

• DeathLokk1
    DeathLokk1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 33

Commanders...... We at Kixeye regret to inform you that the fix you have waiting for, for the past week, in which we promised was working when we tested it 5 days ago, somehow works like it did before so we will be postponing the actual fix until next weeks update, which will be delayed because of the fixes we will Incur due to the event which we plan to make Millions on...... Please be patient and coin another $200 while we screw the pooch!!!!!

DeathLokk WC Level 40

Sector 230

Knight Strikers Leader