Elite Valkyrie General discussion

• Henry55633
    Henry55633
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 243

Yup ur **** right, the evalks in thorium giants all are able to suicide on the players but our evalk drop dead to the floor, and now they do fake damage.

• Henry55633
    Henry55633
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 243
    edited 13 Mar 2014, 2:00PM

It cant have zero splash, that is a key feature...a reasonable nerf (dont claim im giving suggestions, i assure you they have been thinking about for weeks)...is that they do damage to vehicles (with splash damage) but less damage to structures...logically, a hand held explosive should not do as much damage as a armor piercing shell from a tank, or a missiles shot from an aircraft.

I am willing to accept a nerf like this...where the evalks does damage to units at 100% (original damage before the "BUG"), and 70% damage to structures...this i can accept as a true attempt to find balance in the interest of the game, and the survival of the unit as a functional part of our defense and offense. Not to mentioned the time, effort and coins it cost us to be rewarded our prize...only to have it taken away. 

Kixeye, consider this a fair way to nerf the unit if you so wish to do so...not if u remove splash, and if you completely remove its ability to suicide and do damage with the suicide function...you are practicing unethical salesmanship. In short, what you say when you want to sell the product, is not what the product does...regardless of what the TC says unethical businesses ALWAYS go out of business.  

• Red-Baron9
    Red-Baron9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5

Hello,

I see that you work' t on the issue of the suicide vest, but when you use it, it doesn't kill and when you go back in the base are depo every thing is repaired again. This cost me 60 E-Valkyries today. So i really hope you will work on a solution for that problem.

thx

• ori-danieli
    ori-danieli
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 9

Hello,

I see that you work' t on the issue of the suicide vest, but when you use it, it doesn't kill and when you go back in the base are depo every thing is repaired again. This cost me 60 E-Valkyries today. So i really hope you will work on a solution for that problem.

thx

They said it will be solved in tonight's (European time) downtime. Let's give them a chance.

• ori-danieli
    ori-danieli
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 9
    Sorry, but I don't understand all the anti-Kixeye posts.
    They said it's not fixed yet, we have to wait for the weekly update (with downtime). This is probably a fix that needs downtime,
    they just did a one-off patch without bringing the system down to test things a bit.
    Please, let's give them the benefit of the doubt that everything will be back to normal after tonight's update.
    Let's be a bit patient, bros and sis's.

• DelftDragons
    DelftDragons
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 52
    Just checked. Seems fixed

• Gerard3248
    Gerard3248
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 38

not fixed,i used them on giant thor and ended attack,when i went back in its fresh again,so they fixed 1 bug but created another

• Gareth Aspin
    Gareth Aspin
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,311

When will EValks be fixed? It is taking far too long!

I actually passed the chance to get the Hellstorm schematic in the last event so that I could get the Valk schematic and am a little upset that it is now not working.

Please Kixeye can you give me an estimate as to when Valks will be fixed?

Event  Units:- Elite Valkyrie, Attack Dog, Elite Rifleman, Honey Badger, Elite Heavy Gunner, Elite Gatling Truck + Schematic, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Shock Trooper, Stinger, Flak Tank, Drone Silo, Elite Warhawk, Hellstorm, Plasma Turret, Elite Hellfire,  + Schematic, Reaper Drone,  Elite Shock Tank,  Elite Gladiator, Elite Mega Tank, Crusader, FAV, Viper, Widowmaker, Spectre, Titan

Sickles:- Collossus, Havoc, Behemoth, Vanguard

Wishlist:- Valk Schematic, FAV Schematic, Enforcers,  Hover Tank

• Gareth Aspin
    Gareth Aspin
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,311

I have just tested my evalks as I read on another thread that they had been fixed.

They now fly into their intended target, but they will not destroy a watchtower. When the watchtower gets to very low health, i.e. less than one bar of health. The watchtower will not be destroyed and stays on its low health indefinitely,no matter how many more evalks you send. In addition when you reenter the base, the watchtower is fully repaired!!

This is just as bad as before you fixed it!

No use whatsoever!!!

Event  Units:- Elite Valkyrie, Attack Dog, Elite Rifleman, Honey Badger, Elite Heavy Gunner, Elite Gatling Truck + Schematic, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Shock Trooper, Stinger, Flak Tank, Drone Silo, Elite Warhawk, Hellstorm, Plasma Turret, Elite Hellfire,  + Schematic, Reaper Drone,  Elite Shock Tank,  Elite Gladiator, Elite Mega Tank, Crusader, FAV, Viper, Widowmaker, Spectre, Titan

Sickles:- Collossus, Havoc, Behemoth, Vanguard

Wishlist:- Valk Schematic, FAV Schematic, Enforcers,  Hover Tank

• Matt Reynolds
    Matt Reynolds
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 79

come then kixeye explain yourself on the valk changes, they now cause damage but do not kill and YOURS  instantly repair but ours don't. i dunno what has happen to you lot but  this should be a 2 way gaming experience and i far as i can see its only 1 way the kixeye coin way, dont get me wrong coining is needed for you to progress but STOP BEING GREEDY, i now feel i'm being forced to coin and that is not right seen as soon as we upgrade some thing you nerf it, soon this game will be a waste of my time and money 

• Ianid
    Ianid
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 7
    AA-82 said:

If it's not in the release notes & it doesn't get addressed as a known issue then you have to assume it is a bug that they aren't aware of - fill out a support ticket saying that your stuff isn't working right.

They are not working for anyone, so they don't need a ticket, kixeye are pissed because they work to good. lol

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,763

so, the explosion damage is temporary (from 1 battle joining to the next) and.. neither the explosion from the vest nor valk's weapons are allowed to take the health below 1 point. weapon damage appears permanent, however not being able to kill the unit/building means that the piece can only be used to "soften up" a target.

anyways, most of us players knew kixeye was up to no good (again) and lied to us (again)

they've been messing with the hellstorms.. they're next.

read an email they sent another player. it was about them doing what they can to remove non paying players from the game so that this can become a strictly pay to play experiance... really? the programming isn't worth a cent.

But hey, they're perpetrating monetary "cleansing" and removing the "undesirables" from the game world.. who, what, and where does/did this remind you of?

• Old Git
    Old Git
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 228

It appears the crashing to the ground issue has now been fixed with evalks, but they have been severely nerfed.
  • X-4-M-3
    X-4-M-3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,897

Old Git said:

It appears the crashing to the ground issue has now been fixed with evalks, but they have been severely nerfed.

The movement is working but there is still work needed for the suicide.  Coming soon...

• Plekstor
    Plekstor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 502
    People are saying evalks will be fixed "tomorrow". Tomorrow is Friday while Kixeye said evalks will be fixed on Thursday.

• pascalschelfhout
    pascalschelfhout
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 100

maybe they must fire that new programmer and get some one who can handle his work :o

• Plekstor
    Plekstor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 502

maybe they must fire that new programmer and get some one who can handle his work :o

I think it's part of their plan. Stall it as long as possible and at the end release the info that evalks will be fixed with an update after the event.

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 123

Well do you pro's at kixeye think you can mange to fix this chit before the event or are you too busy finding new ways to screw us during the event that you wont have time to fix any well known issues for that past month... lol you guys sure are a pice of work lmao

• richie.randel
    richie.randel
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 54

Some of you need to read back before you post **** that looks stupid to those of us that did read back. Kixeye stated immediately that they were aware that Valks were suiciding correctly but doing no damage and yet some of you go on and on and on. Give it a rest already. Give them an opportunity to fix the God **** thing within the time frame that they stated. And please read back at least a few posts to see what the hell has been going on with the topic before you posted stupid rant ****. None of us like this crap but if Kixeye is true to their word and fixes the **** thing then some of you need to eat Crow. So calm down and see what happens tonight.

• dutchie1979
    dutchie1979
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 123

Yup ur **** right, the evalks in thorium giants all are able to suicide on the players but our evalk drop dead to the floor, and now they do fake damage.

for sure that was kixeyes plan all along... I for one am not suprised at all

• Daniela242
    Daniela242
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,001

They will suicide on your units but also make no damage after you end battle. 

I will never be silenced. 
    "Ladran, Sancho, señal que cabalgamos" 
  • vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24

i thought this was gonna be fixed today.... if i leave the base after using valks and come back its healed...wtf//// are u going to fix this or is this what it is goint to be 

• chango
    chango
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 191

Srry getting on this thread late ,,, Yes Valks work in thorium ,, and they are still dropping to ground and when they do make it thru they do damage but not as much .................... Just wanted to reiterate. So now we have rookies/scrubs and yoyacks taking advantage of this problem and basically lined their base with wall to wall evalks knowing they will get no damage from other evalks but my HS will get shot down and not to mention if you fly to close to your titan with your hs they get spammed from evalks suiciding on titans wingmen  funny how that works out . So its safe to say you guys arnt gonna do anything about it because it works out in your favor,,,,, and im not really a mean person but i really dont care what any mods say ,, I dont believe any of them ,, sometimes they get lucky but most of the time is just a smoke screen. 32 freaking pages on evalks ,, you know its broke just freaking fix the **** thing

• aron.cinder
    aron.cinder
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 3

I just laughed when i saw their fix for e-valkies...kixeye should be kidding :))

• Alan7752
    Alan7752
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 12

used valks on a giant would not destroy watchtowers only put them on red and if you end attack and then return they are instantly repaired also wouldn't kill hercules either.i got these elite valks schematic on the last xp week and i now feel cheated i only hope that kixeye do not leave it as fixed because it isn't !

• justin.anderson.3323457
    justin.anderson.3323457
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4

Sweet valks are fixed (NOT) they will suicide yes!! They wont kill anything just damage it ok fine I guess!! BUT if youattack anything with your evalks and end attack when you go back in everything is completely repaired but walls. Think I am wrong I sent kix the vid of a HH45 I attacked with fully healed toons of evalks went ahead and let the entire toon die. I ended attack and re-attacked and lo and behold all units and towers I had killed was fully healed like before I started. Again think I am wrong then why did they give me 100 gold for my video LOL

• danilo_COW
    danilo_COW
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 5

would put in place the bug now? but are not you ashamed? Now with the Valkyrie can no longer destroy anything, and not only that, what is damaged by the Valkyries sixths stop the attack when shooting is all repaired, but not ashamed of the way they make fun of the players?

• FORTFRANKLIN19
    FORTFRANKLIN19
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 145

Why does the "player" always have to relax and give Kixeye time to fix the mistakes they make.  I have never seen Kixye give the "player" free repair time for a mistake he might have made during an attack.  This is a legitimate company who wants us to pay to play the game? I would suggest they start acting like it and stop rolling out a game full of bugs and mistakes.  A bug here or there can be excused , but what Kixeye delivers is really a non stop mess.

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,763

well, i've run my battery of tests and the conclusion is that they're completely worthless. everything i have is maxed (inf, vehi, air & schematics). one example:

used 4 evalk to hit a hover tank inside a giant thorium depo. took it down to the sliver of health. used 5 hellstorm (3 tactical nuke, 1 napalm, 1 regular ... ALL with 3 missiles each) snuck in there and nailed it with upwards of 15 missiles... it survived with the same sliver. Ended combat and restarted... the hover tank had 3/4 health left... the temporary valk blast was healed but seriously upwards of 15missiles only did 1 block of damage? i think not and i know better because if the hover tank is not touched by a valk with a suit, that same combination of hellstorms blasts that hover tank off the board along with most of the platforms health around it.

so don't tell me the neutering of the evalk hasn't also screwed with damage dealt by other means after its taken to a sliver.

• Tom Schrader
    Tom Schrader
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 22

Yeah, I'm sure that they are going to totally fix the bug with the EValk's today too.  And hey look, ELVIS is alive and playing war commander in Memphis and there are monkeys flying out of my **** right now.  I will believe it when I see it and NO SOONER.  I've pretty much given up on WC and Kixeye for doing this to the game and getting away with it.