Insect hitting out of control

ssafic
ssafic
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 18

This is ridiculous the level of insect hitting across many sectors is beyond a joke, how can we possibly enjoy a game when your own neighbours don't give you peace.  I don't see the point in further playing if this sort of behaviour is allowed to continue, we just cannot level up in despite the coinage spent on this game due to these parasites.  If kixeye won't put a stop to it then I will gladly leave this game.

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132

I am sorry that this fact will make you most likely make you leave, but just because it finally came to your door does not mean that this hasn't been happening for ages. The good majority besides those that **** have taken the names of these games literally in a sense. It's a game of conflict, FFS it's in the name every time you load this up. Now while I do in fact sympathies for you as you cannot apparent progress at a decent rate, it probably for a large part has to do with your base defense unless some fellow found it worthwhile to have a vendetta. If you got confused about the nature of the game your playing and you drop that is fine, I hope you are not invested that much. However you could always ask for help rather than **** about it and find yourself a group of fellows to run with. An attack is not the end of the world.

• M A J E S T I C
    M A J E S T I C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 142

Find a new sector...

• Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468

ssafic,

Given the type Vega is this is the normal progression on interaction among players and should be taken into consideration.

Player vs Player planet level.

Planet vs Planet level and sector level.

Sector vs Sector level and planet level.

At each stage of these developing social segments, there will be equal level of infighting at the levels tell basic rules of conduct and consequences are established and enforced.

But in the end the goal of the game is not to level up per say, but to wage war and gain control of Vega.

Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.
  • BrainsBad
    BrainsBad
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 274

ssafic said:

I don't see the point in further playing if this sort of behaviour is allowed to continue...

What sort of behaviour are you looking for?  

Neighbour or "Alien", being attacked would give you the same result....a busted base.

-
  • TheLostGuardian
    TheLostGuardian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,584

he means there no unity you just got reckless players throwing fleets at eachother saying oh its ok it will make you strong ill just take your resources it only for the better of your base lol

Battle pirates-lvl: 84
    Sector:231

War commander-:lvl 39
    sector:165

Call me lost, for that is what i am.
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389

LOL at this thread - It's going to be stuff like this that starts world war III

• BrainsBad
    BrainsBad
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 274

They'll be ok.  If they know that this is just a game.

-
  • Arctic Wolf_01
    Arctic Wolf_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 84
    ssafic said:

This is ridiculous the level of insect hitting across many sectors is beyond a joke, how can we possibly enjoy a game when your own neighbours don't give you peace.  I don't see the point in further playing if this sort of behaviour is allowed to continue, we just cannot level up in despite the coinage spent on this game due to these parasites.  If kixeye won't put a stop to it then I will gladly leave this game.orth

First off, This is a war game, and not FARMVILLE, suck it up, grow a set of balls and hit back

Second, you must be crying in the chat and people have noticed a cry baby and are happy to farm you.

Third, Kixeye has no intention to put a stop on insector hitting. they make too much money off of it.

Forth,  This is a war game, and not FARMVILLE, suck it up, grow a set of balls and hit back

Vega Conflict: Arctic Wolf                 Born in Sector 600 on Planet 603                    Beta Player

I do not discriminate on who I hit in open space.
    If your base is level 32- 34 I will test it, and if you cry I will farm it. 

• RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    ssafic said:

This is ridiculous the level of insect hitting across many sectors is beyond a joke, how can we possibly enjoy a game when your own neighbours don't give you peace.  I don't see the point in further playing if this sort of behaviour is allowed to continue, we just cannot level up in despite the coinage spent on this game due to these parasites.  If kixeye won't put a stop to it then I will gladly leave this game.

You do know that the players made up the no insect hitting rule right?  Kixeye doesn't care who you hit or where you hit them as long as you actually hit bases and don't hold them or harras players.  That's why all your Attackable Targets are in sector...  

Oh and this is coming from a "Carebear" player.    

You're going to have in sector hitters, it's part of how the game was designed..  Suck it up. 

Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413

Oh, no, poor insects.  Why must people hit them?

Seriously, it's the way people want to play. It's their choice

GNU Terry Pratchett

• RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259

I gotta have someone to defend my sector against.....  That's why Insectors don't upset me LOL

Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 813

section1 you are just mad because i ran down your base with my dread.

Not to mention you are a insector too. you hit my base whille i was asleep. After a UVA hit it and took out 5 CMs you decided to come in and lose all 6 venoms on a heavily dammaged base. :P

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

VEGA Conflict not VEGA Farmville...

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
  • CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 550

lol dude, crying about insecting? its not illegal, its jut a preference that people dont & hits those who do. when you get done crying & pull the pacifier out of your mouth feel free to come back

• ssafic
    ssafic
    Greenhorn
    cyberjoel said:

Not to mention you are a insector too. you hit my base whille i was asleep. After a UVA hit it and took out 5 CMs you decided to come in and lose all 6 venoms on a heavily dammaged base. :P

You attacked me first I returned the kindness and then your buddy insectors decided to defend you, this level of hypocracy is what get's to me.

You want to attack go to other sectors but not your own neighbours.

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    ssafic said:
    cyberjoel said:

You attacked me first I returned the kindness and then your buddy insectors decided to defend you, this level of hypocracy is what get's to me.

You want to attack go to other sectors but not your own neighbours.

You are not a neibour. Your in a different planet in a different solar system.

Plus im chewing my buddies out for bubbleing you.

You belong to ME and ME alone.

• Mad Frog
    Mad Frog
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 20

I'm sayin... I hit Vladimir Putin's base and now he's going to attack Ukraine out of sheer butthurt!

• ssafic
    ssafic
    Greenhorn

As for the rest of you your attitude is an indication of how decrepid this world has become, I know your all going to say boo hoo, cry baby and other derogatory stuff but your characters are low your easily manipulated by advertising companies and game companies who leeche onto your skins and blood sucking every last dollar out of you. Your intellect is low and your enjoying the ride, you have no code of honour nor self respect let alone respect for anyone else. 

I can choose not to play anytime I wish but you can't your addiction to games is beyond any level of comprehension, you probably haven't amounted to anything in life and this game and others gives you a false sense of achievements.  Yes in the beginning there was a code of honour within this game but when the low lifes grew in numbers the good players left.  Yes it's a war game but there's no common sense in what your doing, Kixeye may think this is great but rather than keeping the ones who are contributing to their fund they ignore them so they leave.   

Game companies will grow but your characters will continue to further diminish, it's the just nature of the beast. Animals act upon their desires without any consideration of whether it's right or wrong I know this is beyond your comprehension levels so I will stop here before your brains completely turn into jelly.

• Mad Frog
    Mad Frog
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 20
    ssafic said:
    wahh wahh

there, I made it so it's not tl;dr for folks.

• DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,966

I'm contemplating going to 1400 to flatten this whiner. Anyone want to catch the space bus and ride there with me?

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain

I'm contemplating going to 1400 to flatten this whiner. Anyone want to catch the space bus and ride there with me?

Sorry this but this person is MINE. Im the reason this person is complaining here

• DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,966
    cyberjoel said:

Sorry this but this person is MINE. Im the reason this person is complaining here

'K. I'll stay where I am in my little corner and farm some more level 1 noobs with voyagers.

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    cyberjoel said:

Look we can share right? I've gotta smack this gal at least once before she quits. 

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    cyberjoel said:

Look we can share right? I've gotta smack this gal at least once before she quits. 

Only if you ask me nicely.

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    cyberjoel said:
    cyberjoel said:

May I please port to your sector and smack this woman for offending the denizens of the forums including yourself?

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    cyberjoel said:
    cyberjoel said:

May I please port to your sector and smack this woman for offending the denizens of the forums including yourself?

Let me know when you get here, then ask again and i will debate it.

• Australis
    Australis
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 34

Ssafic  Cop a bubble for 24 hours hunt res and lvl up It aint rocket science

This discussion has been closed.