Good Times... (Longing)

The Aries
The Aries
Strike-force Captain
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 722

This post is for the BETA players remember, and new players know. 

See and remember some of the changes in the graphs of VEGA Conflict. Some changed for the better and others for worse (I loved the old Torpedo Turret Graphic). The game is another one now. **Looking forward to what may come!!

Our old labs:

Old Combat Modules:

now, VEGA Federation

and some of base weapons:

and ship weapons:

And, did you know: Our current Polaron Ray (for Ship) was the old HEX Missile (for Ship):

Old HEX Missile >>>>>>>>>>>>> Current Polaron

****I believe it is not necessary to remove this post because it contains this content, but if it is against the laws of Kixeye, I apologize*****

(Cuz the link of the images is different from the links of the original assets.)

[VIDEO] VEGA Universe History in more than 120 Screenshots

[VIDEO] Cinematic Film about Story/Lore of the VEGA Universe

[VIDEO] Blood Amber mysteries (Cinematic Trailer)

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132

I would love to have a refurbished version of the older graphics back, and I never even got to see most of these.

• DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,966

I personally like all the new stuff better except the new weapons and their new names. The ship weapons are the pulse laser, scatter missile, rail gun, beam laser, plasma battery, gauss gun, polaron, plasma torpedo, and mass driver. The base weapons are heavy beam laser, heavy gauss gun, heavy plasma charger, heavy polaron, heavy mass driver, and heavy plasma torpedo. Never forget.

• GrumpsCat
    GrumpsCat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 51

I still call them plasbats.

I think it would be fun to bring back the old vega ships (refitted for new weights) for some nostelgia event sometime. *must kill vega 35s with one flt of harriers only*  :)

• Silligoose
    Silligoose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 954

The goldbird looked badass. Kinda sucked when it got replaced.

• The Aries
    The Aries
    Strike-force Captain

I personally like all the new stuff better except the new weapons and their new names. The ship weapons are the pulse laser, scatter missile, rail gun, beam laser, plasma battery, gauss gun, polaron, plasma torpedo, and mass driver. The base weapons are heavy beam laser, heavy gauss gun, heavy plasma charger, heavy polaron, heavy mass driver, and heavy plasma torpedo. Never forget.

Surely, I also did not like these new names, preferred the old.

• The Aries
    The Aries
    Strike-force Captain
    GrumpsCat said:

I still call them plasbats.

I think it would be fun to bring back the old vega ships (refitted for new weights) for some nostelgia event sometime. *must kill vega 35s with one flt of harriers only*  :)

this is a great idea, maybe even bring them as a prize event, or blueprint <<< listen to this idea Kixeye.

I really loved the old design of the VEGA Cruiser.