Anyone found a use for the eHS against Giant Thors?

Joe_M
Joe_M
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 592
edited 1 Mar 2014, 11:28PM

I have max lvl eHS modified with Workshop using max lvl PeaceKeeper with Hell Storm Missle Barrage... even tried other combos like Rapid Fire (fire rate increase) and nothing gets through the air defenses of the giant thor bases.   Have not tried Brimstone... but have my doubts.

And... this is not about using evalks or titans... just looking for a workshop combo using the eHS that can get through the Giant Thor air defenses.  Does Brimstone work?

• Gamer VN
    Gamer VN
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 232

Bro elite customized HS is pretty cool :D. I use combo of suicide vest valkarie, and EHF. first use suicide valk to kill Hover (7 can kill it), hers, valk.

Secodn step is to use EHF bait anti air by hitting nearby wall, then I use 5 customized EHS to take down each one.

• Odin2404
    Odin2404
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 29

use your missile barrage and just try making sure your missiles are not grouped up getting hit by stingers

• Jay_B732
    Jay_B732
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 605

i know u can take giants with missiles and ehs if u do them right my firend did and showed me ... and he was having issues getting throium for himself .. ... best way is use ur noodle and bait giants and rush them with air

• mark761
    mark761
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,067

I found brimstone to be weaker then PK so i use PK , try using other units with them instead of thinking you can take giants with just air 

• Godlikeisbackbaby
    Godlikeisbackbaby
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 553

check the strategy section  i have ehs and ehf taking a giant with ease

• NSE-Scooter
    NSE-Scooter
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 236

all i use on giant thoriums e hstorms and e valks 

• BruteBigDalt96
    BruteBigDalt96
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 44

u have to use 7 ehf and target the walls to distract the towers, than use the 5 ehs to demolish everything.. I have 2 with nuke warhead, 2 with shock, and 1 with corrosion and it works like a charm.. oh and u have to attack the narrow giants not the square ones

• Godlikeisbackbaby
    Godlikeisbackbaby
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 553

u have to use 7 ehf and target the walls to distract the towers, than use the 5 ehs to demolish everything.. I have 2 with nuke warhead, 2 with shock, and 1 with corrosion and it works like a charm.. oh and u have to attack the narrow giants not the square ones

u can do the square ones same way

• IvAnTcHeW
    IvAnTcHeW
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 338

Godlikeisbackbaby said:

u can do the square ones same way

I do the same but, all my elite hellstorms are shopped with level 5 fire effect AOE. (7 EHF's and 5 EHS's) work on all Giant thors with some careful effort.

• eddiekassouf
    eddiekassouf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 187

I use this combo: 3 customized EHS with lvl 2 napalm and lvl 1 missile barrage and 2 EHS with lvl 2 peacekeeper and lvl 1 missile barrage, I take all the giants with this great combo :D

Nothing comes to my mind... so.... hello :P
  • Ramrock
    Ramrock
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,014

Thing is, that the ehs in some ways has brought us back to where we were when Hellstorms were first introduced. The ehs takes up the relative increase in Def/dps/health etc coming from veteran and platform levels. 

The main difference is that while HS was achievable by anyone in its event, Hellstorm 2 was more demanding. Thus, many of those that needed it most didn't get it. It's a shame, really.

• ALFA-GAZ
    ALFA-GAZ
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,612

i have 4 pker and 1 fire. the long giant with 2 towers at each side can be taken with storms only as well as all mediums and all larges. the other giants i use 7 hellfires to aim at walls and take fire while my storms smash the giant, ive took over 30 giants today for me and friends. expecting only 5 storms alone to run through all giant thoriums is a bit to much. im loving my storms at moment its made game enjoyable again as its made things alot easier again

WC Level 43

• tousaid1982
    tousaid1982
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 200
    edited 2 Mar 2014, 5:40AM
    Dane_L2 said:

HERE'S MY LIKE
    DELETE ME! ATTACK ME! I AM HACKED by 

• tousaid1982
    tousaid1982
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 200
    edited 2 Mar 2014, 5:41AM

TIP: 

--------------------C L A S S I F I E D--------------------

DELETE ME! ATTACK ME! I AM HACKED by 

• Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,527

You can almost take a Giant with them.  And use the Titan to finish them off and the missile barrage helps alot.

• SuperNova174
    SuperNova174
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 238
    edited 2 Mar 2014, 6:10AM

GUYS GIUYS, no need for any other unit beside EHS. I take any giant thor with only 5 EHS, in less than 10 minutes. And this is the combo I use. I get zero damage unless I don't be careful with moving EHS, they are fast you know! 

For any giant, the range of EHS is so that you can destroy all the buildings without getting in the range of EValks, so no need to use Warhawks or Titan. 

• VultureSix
    VultureSix
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 2,732

Cust EHF and a bait to kill the watch tower with the sniper and anything else they can kill for free (which is a lot).  Then cust ELTs and cust EHS to kill anything they can kill for free. Cust eGats to kill the eValks whenever clean shots are possible. Clear mines with dogs if necessary.
    Cleaning up with EHS and ELT.
    Sometimes halfway I throw in a Deadeye 3 or a Corrosion 3 for laughs. They only cost 6M oil/metal, which is less than a 5min EHS RUBI-run through a rogue 30 these days. And I like seeing them explode.
    I lose half a dozen ELTs at most, a few dogs and apx half an hour (6-8 attacks).

A shoe company wanted to start business in a 3rd World nation. It sent two of its finest business development managers to assess the possibilities independently. When they came back the board of directors had a big problem. In front of them were the two reports. The first report said: "We'll get rich selling our shoes, they're all  walking barefoot." But the second report said:"We won't sell any shoes there, they're all walking barefoot...."
  • War-chess
    War-chess
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,499

I have moved this thread to STRATEGY DISCUSSION as it has turned into one B)

Just because you "Choose" to pay money does "NOT" entitle you to special treatment.  

MODERATORS / Not KIXEYE EMPLOYEE  ♛

G+ Wc fan page / War Commander /Freedom flyers (FB) 

Youtube channel  = JANNO COUNSELL aka XxJANNOxX
  • Vince Grant
    Vince Grant
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 388

Shoot walls with EHF, then move in when AA has been baited, with EHS and kill towers. Its pretty simple, people using evalks are doing it wrong.

Show me a video taking a giant thorium deposit with only spectre, WITHOUT taking hits (less than 30mins repair), or stfu about how OP this unit is..
  • JMB98
    JMB98
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 13

I've stopped using my E-HS's for Thorium bases.  I now use my E-Laser's maxed and modified.  It fries the walls, kills a good bit behind them too.  Out ranges the hercs, hovers, behemoths and e-megas.  The Hellfires also get fried if approached correctly.  The HF turrets are a problem and will kill the lasers VERY quickly.  The shocks and plasma's chip away at the lasers as do the tower snipers but, you can get through the depo pretty cheaply.

• isa.uckardes.7
    isa.uckardes.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2

ah pouten jon capa keskispas

• isa.uckardes.7
    isa.uckardes.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2

agen amis doneh pour moi , pa moi  pokua enteres tua  salop rih