well done KIXEYE

ClintRB
ClintRB
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 10
The UPRISING was a good fun event, even if I didn't get any think, ended up with 60,000, but I had already got Met -Sheild from bp's.
No complaints from me, the whole game is cool !

• TeamDeadPool00
    TeamDeadPool00
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 212

the meta shield from the event is for ships

EVERYBODY FEARS THE UNKNOWN
                                                                               image
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684

Thank you for a positive post - however the meta shields before this were for the base and this one is about the same as a lvl 3 shield of anything for the ships (little heavier)

I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329
    edited 4 Feb 2014, 8:00PM

Thanks guys! Did you see the event stats? 

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 863

I had fun in the event and I know others did as well. Looking forward to the next one. I know that all of Vega was online for this and the event probably caused more people to log on and play the game than we have seen in months.
  • Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

I had fun with the event.  I just wish that I had built Rancor auto fleets instead of having to manual all the cargo :(

But other then that, it was awesome :D

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p