Chat Issue

Hitman007
Hitman007
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
Hello everyone, can everyone please keep all talk about this chat issue within this thread please, if you are having a issue please upload a picture or a video of your issue. Thanks. PS I have passed this onto the team.
Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • rick lench
    rick lench
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 4

The comms i have lost them all day and is still gone other players say they lost theres also

• General_Pain KDWS
    General_Pain KDWS
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 74

i have comms but wont let me chat in full screen..

LEVEL 67
    PRIZES WON -TOO MANY TO COUNT

• d.m.p
    d.m.p
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 275

A lot of people are missing comms right now. 

• thomas420
    thomas420
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 41

i am in sector 258 have comms but cant type fullscreen

• pete.l.cooper
    pete.l.cooper
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8

hmmmm i see there is other victims of the old cant type in full screen trick lol.. i am having the same problems myself.. makes me think of the old days lol 

• anthony.saunders.161
    anthony.saunders.161
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10

i just about to ask if i was the only  having problems chatting fullscreen!!!  Is there anysolutions????  please share

• Douglas Thor
    Douglas Thor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 327

I JUST LOST A 14 HOUR REPAIR FLEET BECAUSE OF OF THIS CRAP. IM DONE AND ILL PLAY GTA5 UNTIL I GET COMPENSATED FOR THIS THIS CRAP.

User ID is: 8567385

• DrJordano
    DrJordano
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,604

no problem here... try restarting : 

modem

computer 

and clear cache 

You can do anything you set your mind to. Yeah I'm talking to you reading this. 
  • DanteLeo
    DanteLeo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 402
    losing comm cuz of FIREFOX update, switch to chrom

• 501st
    501st
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 124

i am using chrome and no comms either freaking kix in balls strikes again

Battle pirates lvl 70 sector 243

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,526
    edited 8 Jan 2014, 11:09AM

No Comms in Chrome,  no messaging either.   Actually started last night when I went to bed.  Tried all the normal stuff,  reset clear cache log in from FB and kixeye

Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord

By the lack of posting in the forum I suspect some maybe having issues with the forum also?

Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord

Just tried logging on through Firefox and no comms and messaging either. 

Ray_P   

• SyndicateRR
    SyndicateRR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 321

cant type in full screen in 490

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord

Totally broke tried everything

Ray_P   

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord

Hello anyone

Ray_P   

• CaptConley
    CaptConley
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 835

• TallGiraffe
    TallGiraffe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,743

Probably sleeping.

Don't use Level. Use Tech when describing players. Level means nothing, its all about tech.
  • EvilGeniusReborn
    EvilGeniusReborn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,269

All the Mods have gone to the magical land of Bacon where they recuperate and gain strength for their arduous task in battling the hordes of Kixeye forum users. :D

Kixeye. Killing the game, one upgrade at a time.

• CaptConley
    CaptConley
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 835

Talk about glitches, this forum you guys built is glitched all to hell also. About every other post won't go up and is accompanied by a message that it will post after approval. WTF is with that?

• burninwolf
    burninwolf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,652

I have comms but every time I click on the chat box throws me to small screen like it use in the first year of the game. Using google chrome with their built in version on flash and pepper flash is disabled

• BeauUAS
    BeauUAS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 21

Game is kicking me out of full screen mode when i try to type in comms . Still no alliance notifications for over a month now . Using Chrome like they told me i should lol . 

• karel.smits
    karel.smits
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3

Afther a update from the game is it kicking me out of full screen mode when i try to type in comms and i cant see my frends annymore. Also traveling to my frends in an outher sector is not possible annymore; what is happend?

• NeCr0Mancer
    NeCr0Mancer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 219

actualy its not only game based this glitch it affects your browser to as it takes over some mouse controls to.

• Dobhran
    Dobhran
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 22
    edited 8 Jan 2014, 12:49PM
    Well, I can see I'm not the only one having this issue.  I normally use Chrome, but I have also tried Firefox, and Internet Exploder, no joy.  I have cleared cache, I have deleted all history, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player and Shockwave, I have run ccleaner and rebooted my system.  Nothing helps.  Via Kixeye.com no Battle Pirates and via Facebook, I can play, but have no Comms.

{edit}
    From Kixeye.com, I have the same issue with Vega Conflict, but from Facebook, Vega Conflict is just fine.
    {end edit}
  • karel.smits
    karel.smits
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3

Dont annyone from KixEye now the answer on all the questions here above??? Why dont you answer?!

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990

Hello, how may I help you?

And Evilgenius please SHHHH!!! we told you about the Magical land because you said you would not tell no one, and now you have broken the golden rule.

:P

Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord

Seems like a major screwup from the last update.   I guess they are not monitoring any of the issues.  Like bankers hours,   75K people on line playing their game and not one response for them regarding issues.

Ray_P   

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord

Hitman,  the game has several issues.   What is the status of comm's and other issues?

Ray_P   

• NeCr0Mancer
    NeCr0Mancer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 219
    edited 8 Jan 2014, 1:13PM

It got something todo with updating something as i seen anohter little thing that was not there before. I post a pic and if you at the right you see a speaker icon now, it only happens when you scroll the map fast or go to anohter cord using a bm after you get kicked back to windows mode in chat. This is in chrome that i use.

This discussion has been closed.