rearanging base near impossiable

cometed
cometed
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 141
edited 20 Apr 2011, 2:14AM
well with suck pain in the **** and strict rules it takes over an hr or 2 to remodel ur base and just isn't worth it. I think you guys should allow the creation of narrow channels as rearanging ur base but if u leave with a narrow channel that you didnt fix ur base would be rest to ur old layout.
  • rmike
    rmike
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 709
    Yeah we need a Base planner and a way to store buildings when we are rearranging our island layout.
    Creater of the first BP Clan/Alliance: TR
    Clan: Swashbucklers (ironic, very ironic)
    BYM Level 40 as of 4/1/2011 UsID: 39934, Battle Pirates Level 28 as of 3/18/11 UsID: 799
    Mostly use MAC OS X: Snow Leopard with Google Chrome
    Thank You
  • cometed
    cometed
    Minor Nuisance
    yea bec i used to have the land of ring around but messed up with narrow channel took over 2hrs to fix. and didn't have the patients to make another so i have a square base atm which stinks.
  • wahahas
    wahahas
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 1,334
    I would honestly think this game needs a Base planner that can "store buildings". For BYM it isn't quite necessary yet (building storage) because there is a lot of space but this one really lacks quite a bit of land space...
    BYM User ID: 471169
    BP User ID: 6175
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Flash version: 10.2.154.12

And please take a look at my base and comment :D.
  • King Korihor
    King Korihor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 382
    cometed wrote: »
    well with suck pain in the **** and strict rules it takes over an hr or 2 to remodel ur base and just isn't worth it. I think you guys should allow the creation of narrow channels as rearanging ur base but if u leave with a narrow channel that you didnt fix ur base would be rest to ur old layout.

At least you have something to do other than to sit back and wait for paint to dry on your buildings now that you have full warehouses and something being built, a ship under construction, and research rolling. I'd welcome the break.

Keep in mind that the purpose of stopping the creation of narrow channels is because ships need at least the ability to get into whatever is past the channel. I suppose that the ability for ships to cross land could be made a feature instead of a bug to solve this "issue".
  • isug2
    isug2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 7
    At least you have something to do other than to sit back and wait for paint to dry on your buildings now that you have full warehouses and something being built, a ship under construction, and research rolling. I'd welcome the break.

Keep in mind that the purpose of stopping the creation of narrow channels is because ships need at least the ability to get into whatever is past the channel. I suppose that the ability for ships to cross land could be made a feature instead of a bug to solve this "issue".

hi king korihor, you talk way tooo much!! stop pretending that people will listen to your suggestions. it's a fact that the game is getting annoying each day and stop defending the game with all your nonsense excuse.
  • michaelasds
    michaelasds
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 311
    im starting to think that he is gillard XD, on topic well i have floating buildings... beat that :P
    {TR}The first Battle Pirates clan!!!!!
    ign:Michael
    lv: 29
    shogun 2: total war ftw!
  • King Korihor
    King Korihor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 382
    isug2 wrote: »
    hi king korihor, you talk way tooo much!! stop pretending that people will listen to your suggestions. it's a fact that the game is getting annoying each day and stop defending the game with all your nonsense excuse.

So why are you even bothering to post in the first place? Are you suggesting that this forum is bogus and not worth bothering to even post in at all?

If I didn't like the game I wouldn't be playing it. I think there is some enjoyment that comes from the game, and I do appreciate the hard work and effort that has gone into its development. Unless you can provide some constructive criticism and expound upon your reasons for that criticism, comments like this are completely useless.

You don't have to be using so many big words like I sometimes use, but dang it, at least know how to write English when writing a rebuttal and know how to use punctuation. That alone speaks volumes of your level of maturity and that you don't really care about what I or anybody else says when you are responding like this. Usually I let people's responses hang themselves, but this is a direct and personal attack on my character here, to which I must respond. If a moderator wants to delete his response with this one, I wouldn't object.
  • isug2
    isug2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 7
    So why are you even bothering to post in the first place? Are you suggesting that this forum is bogus and not worth bothering to even post in at all?

If I didn't like the game I wouldn't be playing it. I think there is some enjoyment that comes from the game, and I do appreciate the hard work and effort that has gone into its development. Unless you can provide some constructive criticism and expound upon your reasons for that criticism, comments like this are completely useless.

You don't have to be using so many big words like I sometimes use, but dang it, at least know how to write English when writing a rebuttal and know how to use punctuation. That alone speaks volumes of your level of maturity and that you don't really care about what I or anybody else says when you are responding like this. Usually I let people's responses hang themselves, but this is a direct and personal attack on my character here, to which I must respond. If a moderator wants to delete his response with this one, I wouldn't object.

your comment is too long man... I'm too lazy to read them. are you a girl? if you are, I apologize. :)
  • Baconbeard
    Baconbeard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 30
    Yeah I didn't know I was messing up my base so I have narrow channels now....
  • wahahas
    wahahas
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 1,334

Not everyone has nothing to do.
    BYM User ID: 471169
    BP User ID: 6175
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Flash version: 10.2.154.12

And please take a look at my base and comment :D.
  • cometed
    cometed
    Minor Nuisance
    wahahas wrote: »
    Not everyone has nothing to do.

exactly what i meant i personally have a life and dont like having to spend rearanging a base for an hr or two when i could be outside. considering i only play after 10 when its to dark outside.
  • Barabbas
    Barabbas
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 841
    i found it odd we do not have a delete button, say you want to delete a section of wall as it will not fit in your plans....you are stuck with it whether you like it or not
    Barabbas 
  • tunder.
    tunder.
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 2,086
    Barabbas wrote: »
    i found it odd we do not have a delete button, say you want to delete a section of wall as it will not fit in your plans....you are stuck with it whether you like it or not

Hit the (More) button, then hit recycle.
    Retired, Not playing BP with planes in it.
  • Barabbas
    Barabbas
    Strike-force Captain
    thanks bro, that's done the trick
    Barabbas 
  • lerige
    lerige
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 108
    To be able to MOVE landfills, even if walls, turret or any building smaller than 1 landfill on it.
    That would be usefull. Thx
  • Barabbas
    Barabbas
    Strike-force Captain
    i did not know there was a center point to your island, meaning you can be restricted from building in a certain direction. I have just had to move my entire base 2 squares South which took forever. This should be made clear at the start during the tutorial.
    Barabbas 
  • Bunkerhater
    Bunkerhater
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 538
    isu2 you just looks like a envy little girl. Stop trolling and flaming people who are - opposite to you - trying to make the game better. And if for you reading is too difficult go play randomly and get owned by noobs, lol.
    BYM yard, BP base.

My Outpost collection. Suggestions and comments (bad too) are really appreciated.

Fight with me. Not another gotcha-mind-distortion-junk.

BYM ID: 5998487 - BP ID: 9434 - Ubuntu 10.10 or XP, Chromium/Chrome - Firefox 3 (4 not working)
  • Freakshow
    Freakshow
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 494
    keep the comments coming King. nice to see someone try to offer something constructive instead of constantly complaining
    Freakshow

Battle Pirates
    Lvl 57
    Retired due to lack of interest
    Id 41100
    Vega 
    Lvl 31
    Haven't progressed due to lack of interest

not played.

Vega
    Lvl 27

Beatings shall continue until morale improves
  • lerige
    lerige
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 108
    rmike wrote: »
    Yeah we need a Base planner and a way to store buildings when we are rearranging our island layout.

+1 I agree ^^
  • Asian_Gangsta64
    Asian_Gangsta64
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 70
    Please put a Base Planner!
    Battle Pirates
    Location: Sector 23~Alliance:Battle Pirates Sect.23 Alliance( Join at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_191908950852082 ) 11 Members
    Fleets:5 Weapons Lab:6 Hull Lab:7 Outpost:4 Officers:5 Biggest Load:1,805,580 War Academy:5 Dock:7
    SECTOR 23 Alliance FTW:cool:
  • Bunkerhater
    Bunkerhater
    Skilled Warrior
    Yes and make rearranging easier, right now is: NOOO you cant do narrow channels, hey what are you doing, you cannot create lakes. He-heyyy I saw you, naughty guy, you was creating an island... we dont need a virtual sadist teacher please, get rid of all this popups.

Instead make so we can put our **** building in a provisional place, design again and exit base a popup says if everything is fine and if we are good guys or we must rearrange something not right.
    BYM yard, BP base.

My Outpost collection. Suggestions and comments (bad too) are really appreciated.

BYM ID: 5998487 - BP ID: 9434 - Ubuntu 10.10 or XP, Chromium/Chrome - Firefox 3 (4 not working)
  • BCasual11
    BCasual11
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 4
    What is the rules defining the center of our base? I had tried a different arrangement than the one i had before and i didn't like it but now i can't go back to the i had it before because of this rule... anyone know what the new rules are concerning the center of our base and the size limitations?
  • Bunkerhater
    Bunkerhater
    Skilled Warrior
    BCasual11 wrote: »
    What is the rules defining the center of our base? I had tried a different arrangement than the one i had before and i didn't like it but now i can't go back to the i had it before because of this rule... anyone know what the new rules are concerning the center of our base and the size limitations?

Yes thats annoying. I decide to stop design my yard until they will decide finally the rules to follow.
    BYM yard, BP base.

• Neb
    Neb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 11
    I spent 2 hours rearranging my base just to find out that the last landfill couldn't fit due to it being too far from the center of my base. Because this ruined my entire layout I found it much easier to just recycle all my walls and just redo it. Apparently this is what Casual Collective wants us to do every time we redo our base because of rules/gameplay changes.
  • waccojacco
    waccojacco
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 74
    Hey,... we all got the same problem!
  • Bunkerhater
    Bunkerhater
    Skilled Warrior
    We are in the same ship, lol.
    BYM yard, BP base.

• Jangooon
    Jangooon
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 4,838
    We need a base planner far more than BYM needed a yard planner, I can only imagine how complicated its gonna get when more outpost lvls are introduced.
    Cant find the information you're looking for? Step right in!

"All the world will be your enemy, O Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."

Trying to post a picture of your base? Click here first.
    Proud Corsair of the Coast-you jelly?
  • Joshua Tinker
    Joshua Tinker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 203
    meh!
    get over yourselves!
    it's just moving stuff... if it was rocket science, sure, go complain; but moving stuff?!?! are you a man or a mouse...?
    zl8600.png
  • Jangooon
    Jangooon
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 4,838
    meh!
    get over yourselves!
    it's just moving stuff... if it was rocket science, sure, go complain; but moving stuff?!?! are you a man or a mouse...?

troll .
    Cant find the information you're looking for? Step right in!

"All the world will be your enemy, O Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."

Trying to post a picture of your base? Click here first.
    Proud Corsair of the Coast-you jelly?
  • Joshua Tinker
    Joshua Tinker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 203
    Durrrr.... jangoon can't move stuff... try moving it and it moves.... eureka! ****.
    zl8600.png