Huggy's ShipYard

• AR3S16
    AR3S16
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 252
    I think this might be a question more for the mods but figured i would try you before starting a thread.

On your site is says that my omega has 88% ballistics defense yet in the game my omega only shows 76% ballistics defense. Does the flagship effect not work for the omega itself? Or does it work but not show in game?

PS: Penetrating and Explosive defense are correct though both on your site and in game.
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 281
    AR3S16 said:
    I think this might be a question more for the mods but figured i would try you before starting a thread.

On your site is says that my omega has 88% ballistics defense yet in the game my omega only shows 76% ballistics defense. Does the flagship effect not work for the omega itself? Or does it work but not show in game?

PS: Penetrating and Explosive defense are correct though both on your site and in game.
    In game don't show the flag bonus, it will show in mine providing you have it in the correct slot!
    Creator of Huggy's Ship Builder
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Hilmax
    Hilmax
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 10
    What plugin that i needed so that your site show the retro menu? Also rundefined were stated in most item.
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Hilmax said:
    What plugin that i needed so that your site show the retro menu? Also rundefined were stated in most item.
    Hey no plugin is required, what browser is that?
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Hilmax
    Hilmax
    Greenhorn
    I'm using Firefox 40.0.2
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Hilmax said:
    I'm using Firefox 40.0.2
    ok same as me,
    first try cleaning cache (ctrl+shift+del) to make sure you got latest files.
    If it still same press F12 and in the console check if there is any errors, if there is can you copy/paste them here, that should help tell me what's going wrong.
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Hilmax
    Hilmax
    Greenhorn
    DaveHuggy said:
    ok same as me,
    first try cleaning cache (ctrl+shift+del) to make sure you got latest files.
    If it still same press F12 and in the console check if there is any errors, if there is can you copy/paste them here, that should help tell me what's going wrong.
    Thanks for the tips. The (ctrl+shift+del) do the magic.
  • Yukikaze_Alecto
    Yukikaze_Alecto
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 47
    Just want to pop in and thank you DaveHuggy for the site. I trust it more then I trust any other site dedicated to this game.

One question, do you know what the damage numbers are for the Artemis' Cryo-Mines? I know its not much, as its more a DOT debuff, but I was curious, because I got lucky in Arena and managed to kill a target on its last legs with two of them hitting it.
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 1 Sep 2015, 10:39PM
    Just want to pop in and thank you DaveHuggy for the site. I trust it more then I trust any other site dedicated to this game.

One question, do you know what the damage numbers are for the Artemis' Cryo-Mines? I know its not much, as its more a DOT debuff, but I was curious, because I got lucky in Arena and managed to kill a target on its last legs with two of them hitting it.
    The mine damage is listed on the BP, 5712
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • AR3S16
    AR3S16
    Minor Nuisance
    First let me say thank you for your site. Would probably be lost with out it so thanks.

Second, i am wanting to build the arbiter with engine disruptor 3. It appears that the stats don't show for the rest of the ships in the fleet though. Is that because that is the way your site is or because the stats won't apply to the rest of the ships in the fleet?

Right now an arbiter with a gore has almost same speed (around 23) if speed system 4 is used. Thing is that the arbiter gets that speed only when engine disruptor gets added while the gore has that speed both before and after the engine disruptor 3 is added. So if the 30% combat speed does apply to rest of ships that means the gore will move faster which will leave the arbiter behind. If my math is even close and correct according to the way kixeye implements it, the gore's speed will than be about 29 which will obviously leave the arbiters way behind.  If like i said i am doing this correctly.
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    AR3S16 said:
    First let me say thank you for your site. Would probably be lost with out it so thanks.

Second, i am wanting to build the arbiter with engine disruptor 3. It appears that the stats don't show for the rest of the ships in the fleet though. Is that because that is the way your site is or because the stats won't apply to the rest of the ships in the fleet?

Right now an arbiter with a gore has almost same speed (around 23) if speed system 4 is used. Thing is that the arbiter gets that speed only when engine disruptor gets added while the gore has that speed both before and after the engine disruptor 3 is added. So if the 30% combat speed does apply to rest of ships that means the gore will move faster which will leave the arbiter behind. If my math is even close and correct according to the way kixeye implements it, the gore's speed will than be about 29 which will obviously leave the arbiters way behind.  If like i said i am doing this correctly.
    For the stats of the effect of a tac field, you need to click the 'Tac Field Stats' there was too many variables and would totally confuse most people if I integrated it into the stats, with the limited space I never want to add tons of stats which would make it all confusing and cluttered.
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • AR3S16
    AR3S16
    Minor Nuisance
    Okay i must be doing something wrong because when i do as you suggested and add in the disruptor my speed goes from 23.1 to 9.2.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    Wanted to say two things: First, I love the shipyard, so very, very useful even with the in-game one being (slowly) improved now, since it's much easier to use, so thanks.
    Second: I may be missing something, but: Is the Ship stats Defence with evade calc up to date/correct? It seems to give very low effective hitpoint numbers...
    For example, this frostburn: https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!70MI01R1R1W1R2L5B34355452544V545454530ZZ0ZZ0ZZ0ZZdC
    I get (8374/0.6)/0.51=27366.013071895424836601307189542 for it's effective concussive health including evade.
    The shipyard gives 20795, and that discrepancy gets very large for higher evades.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• rapter0025
    rapter0025
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 34
    edited 5 Oct 2015, 1:28AM
    love the site, use it all the time. Was planning on building my 1st banshee soon and noticed your site doesn't list the Concussive damage bonus. I think it gets 60%. 

*edit*
    not sure if it is your site or the in game that is wrong now. banshee with strike warheads(no retro) and charon torps(r1) lists at just over 16k on your site and in game shipyard lists it as just over 18k
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    love the site, use it all the time. Was planning on building my 1st banshee soon and noticed your site doesn't list the Concussive damage bonus. I think it gets 60%. 

*edit*
    not sure if it is your site or the in game that is wrong now. banshee with strike warheads(no retro) and charon torps(r1) lists at just over 16k on your site and in game shipyard lists it as just over 18k

I add the bonus from hull and specials then apply to the weapon, which I believe is the correct way, in this situation you have +60% from hull and +45% from special giving a +105% damage on the weapon.

The in game shipyard is applying the +60% bonus from hull then applying the additional +45% from special giving a total of  +132% increase, I believe this is wrong.
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • rapter0025
    rapter0025
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 34
    Thanks for the reply. You wouldn't think kixeye would make a error, but then again they have so in the past.
  • angrygeneral
    angrygeneral
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 247
    Would be grand to have this topic pinned.  

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Been quiet recently!
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Been doing some updates recently.

Uranium bases are now in the relay finder.

The tactical field/res battery has now been fixed.
    Select drop downs been added to weapons/specials and all now in alphabetical order.

Rouge crews been redone.
    Objectives (R&D) been added.

Some minor other bug fixes.
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,824
    DaveHuggy said:

Select drop downs been added to weapons/specials and all now in alphabetical order.

Rouge crews been redone.

One thing I noticed I am not sure if it is correct.. According to a mod the Savage kodiak missile def boost to the fleet and the aegis def boost will stack for penetrative def. On your shipbuilder they do not stack and the savage kodiak bonus is the only boost with both in the fleet.
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 3 Mar 2016, 11:35AM
    DaveHuggy said:

Rouge crews been redone.

One thing I noticed I am not sure if it is correct.. According to a mod the Savage kodiak missile def boost to the fleet and the aegis def boost will stack for penetrative def. On your shipbuilder they do not stack and the savage kodiak bonus is the only boost with both in the fleet.
    Similar bonuses don't stack only the greatest is applied, otherwise you could get some crazy bonuses with a multi Aegis fleet!

This was confirmed when the Aegis came out.

To clarify there is 2 post you need to read, the first states "The field of effect from the Aegis is similar to a tactical module that you can equip to ships. It will appear around the ship like traditional tactical modules BUT it does not trigger the Resonance Battery."

and the 2nd "The effects of multiple modules of the same type will not stack and only the highest level module will have an effect if two modules of the same type are within range of a specific target."

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/550621/

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/410357/

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,824

@DaveHuggy said:
    iwona.esser.1 said:

DaveHuggy said:

Rouge crews been redone.

Similar bonuses don't stack only the greatest is applied, otherwise you could get some crazy bonuses with a multi Aegis fleet!

This was confirmed when the Aegis came out.

To clarify there is 2 post you need to read, the first states "The field of effect from the Aegis is similar to a tactical module that
    you can equip to ships. It will appear around the ship like traditional
    tactical modules BUT it does not trigger the Resonance Battery."

and the 2nd "The effects of multiple modules of the same type will not stack and only
    the highest level module will have an effect if two modules of the same
    type are within range of a specific target."

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/550621/

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/410357/

Ok that is what i thought but a mod said they both stack so I was a bit confused. Thank you for clarifying.

------------------------------------------------------
  • Hauveed
    Hauveed
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 38
    edited 22 Mar 2016, 3:56AM
    deleted
  • Hauveed
    Hauveed
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 38
    edited 22 Mar 2016, 3:56AM
    deleted
  • Tony Rogers
    Tony Rogers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 4
    Any idea if you will adding the Porthos, Athos & Aremis ?
  • hellgate
    hellgate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 47
    they been added, chack navel lab, and research them :wink:

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Today!
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Shiela Barker
    Shiela Barker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1
    can someone show me a build on a athos flt plz and ty

• Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 866
    I can not select ship yard 1 and was wondering when/if this would be fixed
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    I can not select ship yard 1 and was wondering when/if this would be fixed
    I've had to do a temp mod for shipyard 4, need to work out another way to do it first!
    www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/