Huggy's ShipYard

DaveHuggy
DaveHuggy
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2013 Posts: 281

New Year, another shipyard! 

http://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/

Currently in testing so have a play and let me know what u think!

Thanks, enjoy

Creator of Huggy's Ship Builder
www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • RadMan81
    RadMan81
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 269
    edited 4 Jan 2014, 7:04PM

thx for the hard work looks pretty good so far but i did notice that when u have negative evade on a fleet it showing it as plus..ex R5 toilet is -30% evade on your shipyard it showing as 30% which alot of noobs will think it in the plus when it should be in the negative thought i point that out...also notice that weapon range stays xx out to not sure if those are bugs..the plate arms are forsakken not drac tech so they should be placed in forsaken section and shipyard2 15% weight reduction is not getting applied when using these arms in the builder ;-)

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Nice Thanks for that RadMan81

-30% now been fixed for toilet, put it down to a typo! Changed the plate armour to forsaken so now will get the 15% reduction and be displayed in right section!

There was a lot of data to collect and reorganise so going to be some mistakes as didn't have time to double check all of it (and couldn't in most cases), had a time estimate of 4 weeks took approx 5 so not too bad.

The xx for the range is due to not being done yet! I've got a couple of small bugs to fix at the moment than can add the build sharing code.

Planning on showing a graph with a range break down (for multi weapons) so hence the reason that not done yet.

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • RadMan81
    RadMan81
    Minor Nuisance

no problem just was giving some feedback and understandable since it still in beta state..if you need help with anything dont hesitate to ask great work so far :-)

• UNcoilED
    UNcoilED
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 28

really nice man

• tristy g
    tristy g
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 72

No build time on z cannon,and missing Vanguard.Nice work thou gonna help alot.

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Vanguard added not sure about the weight tho with the reduction on the Tactical unit, that will need checking. R5's all done. Z cannon data added (if missing usually means I don't have and waiting for someone to tell me!) Still missing Mako and Rampart hulls will do them shortly.

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • dwill_ak29
    dwill_ak29
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 47

Not sure but I can not build a ship. The icons are all stacked on top of one another.
  • arnast
    arnast
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 925

Nice work..your missing the reaver chainguns and inferno rockets

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Done! + Scout engine, Wake moduals and Unstable Core

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • RadMan81
    RadMan81
    Minor Nuisance
    DaveHuggy said:

Vanguard added not sure about the weight tho with the reduction on the Tactical unit, that will need checking. R5's all done. Z cannon data added (if missing usually means I don't have and waiting for someone to tell me!) Still missing Mako and Rampart hulls will do them shortly.

for the vanguard you get -40% weight reduction on modules and then the extra 15% with shipyard2 

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    RadMan81 said:
    DaveHuggy said:

for the vanguard you get -40% weight reduction on modules and then the extra 15% with shipyard2 

yep, but kixeye maths not normal maths where 40% could be 39.6%! As I don't have vanguard can't check this! I've done it as 40% reduction so if wrong I'm sure somebody will let me know.

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • RadMan81
    RadMan81
    Minor Nuisance

i have the vanguard what do you need done that will help??

• rustygear
    rustygear
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 980

nice work like it can wait for the finished product....when i combine engines and d4v the stats does not show the proper speed stats

• Scorpion48
    Scorpion48
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 307

Looking very good so far, your hard work is much appreciated.

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Fixed combat speed boost on armour.

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Ichabod
    Ichabod
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,401

Sonar not showing on BC, BCX or sonar pod.

[seen_range]=( ( [sonar range] * [ECM reduction factor] + [visible range] ) * ( 1 + ( 1.5 * [missile quantity] ) ) ) * ( (1- [cloak efficiency] )
    DPS = [damage] / ( [reload] * ( 1 - [rank%] ) ) / ( 1 + [hullbonus%] )
    *Yes, the protonemesis is still available.
    *Irradiated cutthroats works on drac bases, dredges, elite salvages and (level dependent) standard salvages. It does not work on campaigns, forsaken missions, events or other 'awarded' uranium.

• Ichabod
    Ichabod
    Incursion Leader

Also, not to be nit-picky, but could you change the weaps/spec selection screen background to something with less contrast. Some of us live in the dark. :)

[seen_range]=( ( [sonar range] * [ECM reduction factor] + [visible range] ) * ( 1 + ( 1.5 * [missile quantity] ) ) ) * ( (1- [cloak efficiency] )
    *Irradiated cutthroats works on drac bases, dredges, elite salvages and (level dependent) standard salvages. It does not work on campaigns, forsaken missions, events or other 'awarded' uranium.

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Sonar fixed! Color changed!

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Hamperden
    Hamperden
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 74

Would be really nice to see DPS (damage per sec) or something similar

• Perfect Insanity
    Perfect Insanity
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 240

Only ship you're missing is JuggernautX, now I don't own it just thought you should know.

IGN: HereComeDaFuzz  lvl:58 Alliance: TTWS image
    Sectors visited: 1, 77,  85, 156, 160, 205, 209,  210,  308, 314, 315, 385, 415, 425, 452, 483, 495, 496.
    Items Won: Eh, I've won a lot  but don't wanna count.
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BAN HAMMER( if you play on facebook) Oh one more thing.....**** MEMORIALS!

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Jugg X added not sure how I missed that one!

Will work on DPS and Range together want to do something different and trying to work out how!

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • Ichabod
    Ichabod
    Incursion Leader

Resource requirements for repairs don't show an increase by rank.

• Neiloo83
    Neiloo83
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 408

WTG man, Thank you so much. Still early days but this one looks as though it will be one of the better shipyards out there. Again, many thanks, this looks like a LOT of work.

It's not about having the best of everything, but making the best of everything you have.

The Kixeye "A" team troubleshooting the latest glitch.
  • DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Ichabod said:

Hmm? Rank increases turn and fire rate why would it increase repair cost?

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • jefflynn333
    jefflynn333
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 213
    edited 7 Jan 2014, 7:39PM

Hey Dave, pretty good job so far. Trying to add armor on goliath but, when you do, missile and ballistic defense disappear. Not sure if this is happening on all hulls or just goliath. Also, cannot add different hulls to other fleet positions. Copy does not work either.

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance

Hey Dave, pretty good job so far. Trying to add armor on goliath but, when you do, missile and ballistic defense disappear. Not sure if this is happening on all hulls or just goliath. Also, cannot add different hulls to other fleet positions. Copy does not work either.

Hey Jeff,

Been playing about a bit last night so I do break stuff when I do! As far as I know the things you described as all working in Firefox, Chrome, and IE (some extra bugs in IE as can be expected). Let me know what browser you using and OS so can look into it.

Thanks

Dave

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • ongley69
    ongley69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 93

Looking good apart from would be good if you could copy ship from one place to next,like in bp outposts. also i think your weights are out, as i done a hellstrike all C3 armour,heavy plting 3,sw2,ion thruster 2,eng3, and 4 thermo rockets, and the wieght was under by about 1k.But all in all looks like could be a good setup.

• Ichabod
    Ichabod
    Incursion Leader
    DaveHuggy said:
    Ichabod said:

It always has. 

• DaveHuggy
    DaveHuggy
    Minor Nuisance
    Ichabod said:
    DaveHuggy said:
    Ichabod said:

It always has. 

Well I didn't know that! All fixed! thank you

www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/
  • YourNextFarm-LG
    YourNextFarm-LG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 22

missing mako also

Helpful & Inspiring posts by me for you:

1) Base hitting with limited technology....
    -https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/470688?new=1

2) Base defense with limited technology...
    -https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/469693