ICU suck ****!

The First White Wolf
The First White Wolf
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 188
We did a raid on ICU today and instead of piloting and having fun, they used the coin-auto-coin-auto-coin-auto. and still got there **** kicked! haha, I think we got about 100 videos of them loosing horribly! more to follow! :P

• Daniel Lee Cholewa
    Daniel Lee Cholewa
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 85

hey fallen one i think you need to check the mirror before you start talking **** about icu. you the one that sucks and you do not know what you talk about. so put a sock and check your skill and say to yourself "i suck" before you talk about icu suck

• The First White Wolf
    The First White Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

haha. I tell you what you guys are welcome to come and prove we suck! I dont see any bubbled on my planet! :P

• adam.stacy.399
    adam.stacy.399
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 23

Daniel not sure I understand what the hell your sayin, .... but I see your obviously **** HURT and cryin. 

• BattleStar.GOAT
    BattleStar.GOAT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 227

nobody can understand a thing he says. just trolling.

• TheOriginalLeonidas
    TheOriginalLeonidas
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 102

was a fun set of battles...  look forward to the next few

• VegetaSSJ2
    VegetaSSJ2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 14

iv got 32 gig of video to stick together lol

• The First White Wolf
    The First White Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 24 Nov 2013, 1:39AM

lol was an awesome battle 

• Camel Jockey
    Camel Jockey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 19

Your little raid ended in the first 10 mins. It's good to see BFM managed to get organized enough to send some fleets to ICU. Here's a quick tally of what i killed:

27 Hawks

6 revs

12 venoms

12 rancors

18 talons

6 broadswords

In return i lost 10 hawks. Yeah we are definitely mindless coiners!! 

Only person who can fly worth anything in your group is Superhornet. 

That was fun, thank you, come again soon! :)

Camel Jockey - [ICU] Iron Core United 
    sectors visited: 82, 83, 42, 14, 31, 35, 36

Born from the original wars of the  8000s
  • VegetaSSJ2
    VegetaSSJ2
    Greenhorn

i must say that guy bagdouche has paid for the next 5 years of servers for kixeye lol

and the fighting lasted near 2 hours, we was not fussed on bases due to the amount of ress around now just wanted fun xD

• Camel Jockey
    Camel Jockey
    Greenhorn

I would love to see a "pain train" video that lasts longer than 5 minutes to show all them fleets going home dead. Unfortunately we at ICU are too busy killing fleets to take nice videos like that. We should appoint a propaganda minister too and maybe get someone to do some cool videos for us :)

• Priest-fu
    Priest-fu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 243

Heres a tally of what i killed,,,,

30 hawks

4 revalations,

2 venoms,

12 talons.

here is total of what i lost

6 venoms.....wahhhhhaaahhaaaaaahhhaaaaa

BFM couldnt kick a lame dog!

• ToBoldlyGo
    ToBoldlyGo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 210

Thanks for your effort guys, it's been a while since we had such a pure pleasure of sending home so many big fleets while losing no bases at all.

Looking towards the next round when you repair next week. <3

Tobold Lygo - [ICU] Iron Core United 
    sectors visited: 3,23,2,6,36,35,31,14,42,82,81

Born from the original wars of the 8000s

• zoomeranged - ICU
    zoomeranged - ICU
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 103

The Fallen One said:

We did a raid on ICU today and instead of piloting and having fun, they used the coin-auto-coin-auto-coin-auto. and still got there **** kicked! haha, I think we got about 100 videos of them loosing horribly! more to follow! :P

Dude, just a little info for you

1. you only hit 1 base of ICU, the rest i see on this video are not ICU members

2. all the fleets you send came back dead

3. ofcourse we lost some fleets, but not that much like your so called raid

4. lvl 39 sending harriers and talons ??????? WTF ?????

so before you post a thing like this and call it a raid on ICU, check your facts, do some info about what bases are ICU, or maybe wanna be a tough guy in vega ?????????????????????

ICU Member Born out of the original wars in the 8000s
  • The First White Wolf
    The First White Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

IF YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME, THEN WHERE IS THE RETALIATION! :) ERM NOWHERE! BECAUSE YOU FAIL LIKE SNAIL TRAIL! YOUR OUR **** :P

• ReignM
    ReignM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 91

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA i missed all the fun :(

once beaten down get back up, once back up give them hell!!!!!!!!
  • VegetaSSJ2
    VegetaSSJ2
    Greenhorn

and how many fleets did the other ICU lose bagdouche lost over 30 heavy fleets without fail

• wldhrro
    wldhrro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 64

I hope you all come to fight me. I havent seen any of you beat me yet. Come attack me please!

• TheOriginalLeonidas
    TheOriginalLeonidas
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 102

and wheres the retaliation?  and i lost count of how many fleets we killed... that dbag guy coined like 30 fleets or more....   and once again, wheres the counter attack?

• Blowfishvenim
    Blowfishvenim
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 7

hey fallen one i think you need to check the mirror before you start talking **** about icu. you the one that sucks and you do not know what you talk about. so put a sock and check your skill and say to yourself "i suck" before you talk about icu suck

Seriously?  I don't see any bubbled BFM, GO, or WWE!  Proof in the pudding mate!

• VegetaSSJ2
    VegetaSSJ2
    Greenhorn

archangle u didnt even come out

• Blowfishvenim
    Blowfishvenim
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 7

I would love to see a "pain train" video that lasts longer than 5 minutes to show all them fleets going home dead. Unfortunately we at ICU are too busy killing fleets to take nice videos like that. We should appoint a propaganda minister too and maybe get someone to do some cool videos for us :)

Smack talk without evidence.  You got smoked and you can't admit it!

• tom.head.106
    tom.head.106
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1

ICU you suck we stomped your **** your **** bubbled, "ours isn't". Whats up with the coin and auto ****, you guys can't do anything you worthless ****. Buy the way you lying **** the battle lasted for hours and we stomped you we where not defeated we own you. 

• The YETI
    The YETI
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 6

Was a fun fight, to bad i miss the first 20m and only been there for the other 2 hours, was really fun, and u guys can thank bagdouche ( kixeye mostly ) for sending so many fleets on auto to fight us, but apart that, really had some fun fights, win some, lose others allways fun, but...when will u guys come to visits us? id like to fight to without having to spend 4m flying... anyway, keep drama low and lets just fight :D ( bagdouche, really, id like to have your bank account ) 

• The AncientOne
    The AncientOne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 13

funny how he says he killed all those fleets.....  cant even FIND him in the battle footage   

• The First White Wolf
    The First White Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

PLEASE SAVE US FROM THE DEADLY ICU ATTACK, oh wait hang on? is that me chilling near your planet because you have no fleets left? YES IT IS HAHAHAimage

• ICU Incorporated
    ICU Incorporated
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 25
    kid, **** off. Don't know where you are coming from, don't care either. So, we must counterattack now because you want it? Because you tell us so? We don't do failtrains, never did, never will. We like having the upper hand now after you splashed against our windshield. Piss us off enough, we will relocate to your sector and you will run away. 

Let's face it, you suck.

Your base hits suck:

Your FvFsucks:

Also, if you like laughing at Bag so much, go watch your video again, first fleet that dies is your buddy killed by Bag on auto, so wtf man, go take meds, get off forums, you're drunk.

Have a good day.

• Camel Jockey
    Camel Jockey
    Greenhorn

We already beat BFM's sorry **** back in 3500 along with GO and HGRD.  But please keep the forum keyboard warrioring going on, it's quite entertaining. You guys took a great page out of Sons of Propaganda's playbook. How to defeat an alliance:

1- Fire up the bandicam

2- Organize a bunch of fleets to fly at the same time to opponent's planet

3- End video before real fighting starts and all fleets go home dead

4- Edit video and overlay some kickass music (SoP really did a much better job at that than you guys)

5- Link video in forums and talk ****

Oh and now i can add 6 more revs to my tally courtesy of Zyclops (Next time use auto, it flies better than you)

• zoomeranged - ICU
    zoomeranged - ICU
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 103

i see you talking about the big raid on ICU, then i said uhhhhhhhhh.........i think you hit the wrong bases, then you starting to talk WHERE IS THE RETAILIATION ????????????? Dude before ICU does an retailiation we must get some REAL damage, and not some paint scratches, so realy this 3 so called alliances what attacked us are not realy worth our time

ICU Member Born out of the original wars in the 8000s
  • ICU Incorporated
    ICU Incorporated
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 25

Archangel, look at your fail attacks on those pics ^ still claim noone can beat you, you ridiculous joke? lmao.

• The First White Wolf
    The First White Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 24 Nov 2013, 3:02AM

I am really not reading what your saying I just find it funny that your raging so hard haha. WWE/BFM/GO new moto of the month. ( ICU BUTTHURT )

My - Fleet - Is - Having - A - Picknic - Next - To - Your - Planet.  ----------you have no defense. look at the picture.