Gamer show off thread

Shane McKenna
Shane McKenna
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,314
Show how much of a gamer you are and list all your consoles and games.

PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Game boy colour, GBA, GBA SP, DS lite, DSi, 3DS XL, PC.

Nintendo: 
Pokémon - Red, blue, yellow, silver, crystal, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, LG, HG, SS, black, white, black2, white2, conquest, ranger, shadows of almia, guardian signs, mystery dungeon red rescue team, explorers of time.
Wall-E, my sims, star wars lethal alliance, lego II, lego the complete saga, zelda a link to the past, pirates of the caribbean, harry potter 2, Iron Man, kingdom hearts 358/2 days, 3D.

Sony:
star wars - starfighter, jedi power battles, episode I, bounty hunter, battlefront I, II, demolition.
Final Fantasy XII, XIV, Age of empires II the age of kings, WWE here comes the pain, '13, silent bomber, croc legend of the gobos, spyro, shadow of the colossus, crash bandicoot 1, 2, 3, the wrath of cortex, medal of honour rising sun, prince of persia the two thrones, Pandemonium, Harry potter 1, 3, 4, 5, the chronicles of narnia 1, buffy chaos bleeds, Elder scrolls V skyrim, GB of Rome, transformers 1, 3, Spartan total warrior, God of War 1, 2, 3, the lord of the rings the two towers, return of the king, the third age, dead space 3, assassin's creed III.

Microsoft:
Star wars - The force unleashed I, II, lego III, lego the complete saga, republic heroes.
Assassin's creed I, II, brotherhood, revelations, Final fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lego Indiana Jones 1, 2, CoD MW 1, 3, fracture, dead space 1, 2, homefront, red faction armageddon, prince of persia, the forgotten sands, beowulf, battlefield 3, dante's inferno, too human, infinite undiscovery, the last remnant, xmen origins: wolverine, batman arkham asylum, clash of the titans, WWE SD vs Raw 2007, 2009, terminator salvation, the chronicles of narnia prince caspian, transformers 2, NCIS, CSI deadly intent, fatal conspiracy, elder scrolls IV Oblivion, time shift.

• Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    edited 7 Sep 2013, 10:06AM
    Ooh right:

Gameboy, 3DS-xl, wii, PlayStation 3, DS lite, Dsi, DSi-xl, PC

Nintendo:

Mario, Pokemon all that stuff

PS3 : 

Blackops 2 (is it?) Rachet and Clank, Need for speed

Okay i can't be bothered to go on.

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    edited 7 Sep 2013, 10:44AM
    No way. I am not typing out all the games i have for all consoles LOL. 

But nice list you have :) You have missed a hell of a lot of great games though. 

PC games (Off the top of my head, and whats on my comp at the min) - All these games are at least 4/5 stars.

Total war Games
    Europa Universalis 1-2-3-4
    Hearts of Iron 1-2-3
    Sim City
    The Sims
    Prison Architect (Alpha on steam)
    Kerbal Space Program (Alpha on steam)
    Left 4 Dead
    Killing Floor
    Football Manger
    Civilization 1-2-3-4-5
    Anno 2070
    War Thunder
    Defcon
    Tropico 1-2-3-4
    Wargame
    Euro Truck Simulator 2
    H.A.W.X
    Ace of Spades
    Aliens vs Preds
    Hitman
    Gary's Mod
    Call of duty

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,314
    Well that's just the main list of games I outright own and still have. There are a few I didn't list such as older PS and PS2 games which I can't find, I also didn't list all the games I've been lent.

• DOM1NA7OR
    DOM1NA7OR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 149
    xbox360, Forza Motorsport 3/4 totally epic, SBKX,SBK generations, F1 2010,2012,2013, battlefield 3/4, pretty awesome games, soon to be the latest GTA eagarly awaited
    DOM1NA7OR
  • D3L7A
    D3L7A
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,792
    edited 7 Sep 2013, 2:42PM
    I was always a PC Gamer

Novalogic:
    Delta Force 1,2,3 (Land Warrior) , Task Force Dagger, Black hawk down (Didn't get to play multiplayer, internet was a rarity back then)
    F-16 Multiroll fighter.

Westwood studios : Command and Conquer, C&C Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2(+YR Expansion). Then EA took over and fooked the series up: Generals, ZH(These 2 weren't so bad) C&C 3, RA3.  (Didn't bother to play C&C 4)

Call of Duty 1, 2. Modern Warfare, MW2 

Battlefield 1942 (All expansions :D ) , Battlefield 2, 2142

GTA San Andreas, Vice City

Microsoft: Rise of Nations, AOE 2, AOE 3

Rome: Total War

World In Conflict

And the King of modern RTS games : Company of Heroes

War Commander level: 29, Home Sector : 265.  Ater Honos Forum Officer
    Event/Sickle Prizes: Plasma Turret, Gladiator, Shock Trooper, FAV, Hellstorm, Hellfire, Gatling Truck, Attack Dog, Stinger,Elite Riflemen , Honey Badger, Colossus

Next event unit LEAK!!: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/402782
    See my Unit Parodies for a laugh: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/396069

Turtling is not a strategy, It's a weakness 
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,383
    Bear in mind I tend to get suckered into 1 game and play that to death then move on eventually.

Consoles I own: DS, Game Boy Colour, Wii, PS2, PC

Game Boy games: Pretty much just Pokemon

Nintendo games: Pokemon from 2nd gen to 4th gen, First 2 gens of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Ranger, Mario Kart DS (probably my favourite Nintendo game of all time), New Super Mario Bros. There were a lot of Nintendo games that I put down without playing them to the end including all the **** Mario spin-off games like Mario Strikers and Mario Galaxy that don't really deserve mention.

PS2: Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Need For Speed Underground 2 and Most Wanted (played the **** out of those when I was younger), Dragonball Z Budokai 1-3 (basically made my childhood and gave me a good intro to anime), Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Bandicoot: Twin Sanity, Crash Nitro Kart, Crash Tag-Team Racing. I seem to remember playing a few Lego games but I can't find them so I assume they were sold.

PC: Battle For Wesnoth (a game I got so into I started modding the code), Rome: Total War, Empire: Total War, Total War: Rome II, Sim City 4, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, Civilization V (I have over 2800 hours sunk into this game)

I prefer games with great replay value which is why I didn't buy in to Nintendo's pointless "let's spam DS variants" and "let's release re-hashed versions of all our old games because nostalgia sells" ploys.

RoyalGuard

• DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,966
    Game Boy Color: Pokemon G/S/C (all of them), a Spiderman game, a Yugioh game, a kirby game

N64 (broken): Banjo Kazooie, Pokemon Stadium, a Star Wars game, and MAYBE a Super Smash Bros game (I was too young to remember its name or what exactly it was)

Game Boy Advance SP (broken): Pokemon Fire Red, Super Mario World 2 (not sure about its name either), a Scooby-Doo game

PS2 (broken): 40+ games that I'm not going into detail naming

PS3: NCAA football 12, Splinter Cell Trilogy, COD Black Ops, COD MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 1 2 and 3 (3 broke for an unknown reason)

3DS: LoZ OoT, Pokemon Black 2

• The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 7 Sep 2013, 6:32PM
    Nice to see some guys who have also played total war games :) Them games are just awesome right? :)

Also Ben you played the wrong game with civ5. If you have not played civ4, go buy it. Trust me it's far better.

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Nice to see some guys who have also played total war games :) Them games are just awesome right? :)

Also Ben you played the wrong game with civ5. If you have not played civ4, go buy it. Trust me it's far better.
    Haha yeah, although R2 TW was released pretty much entirely unfinished... so surprised ;)

I think I enjoyed Civ V because I hadn't played Civ IV beforehand - only Civ Rev - and didn't realise how many features had been dropped. When I bought the game expansions I was thrilled but on forums like Civfanatics some people thought the game should have been released with the features from Gods and Kings and Brave New World rather than making them paid DLC.

However having played Rev I prefer not having unit stacking and having new ranged mechanics. I also would rather play a game with an active modding community.Also having bought all this content for Civ V I don't really feel like buying the game and the expansions for its predecessor. 

RoyalGuard

• The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord

Haha yeah, although R2 TW was released pretty much entirely unfinished... so surprised ;)

I think I enjoyed Civ V because I hadn't played Civ IV beforehand - only Civ Rev - and didn't realise how many features had been dropped. When I bought the game expansions I was thrilled but on forums like Civfanatics some people thought the game should have been released with the features from Gods and Kings and Brave New World rather than making them paid DLC.

However having played Rev I prefer not having unit stacking and having new ranged mechanics. I also would rather play a game with an active modding community.Also having bought all this content for Civ V I don't really feel like buying the game and the expansions for its predecessor. 

Hehe, so by me waiting for a better comp (i got R2 already tho, just not playing). I can wait till R2 is finished :) I seen on steam news they have patches and stuff, going nuts. Bit strange.

Stacking units is so so much better. While it did get a little hard/boring at times to get anywhere due to the enemy have the same size or near enough, but online this was awesome with tactics and such. We used to play 4v4 Inland_Sea. 2 fronts and 2 back ups. 

Civfan is MODs last i remember :) 

Yeah i own civ5, but no DLC. They are just so high than normal i think. So for that reason, and for the reason i am too much in love with the old games i don't play it :) But i can see new players liking it. 

• Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord

Hehe, so by me waiting for a better comp (i got R2 already tho, just not playing). I can wait till R2 is finished :) I seen on steam news they have patches and stuff, going nuts. Bit strange.

Stacking units is so so much better. While it did get a little hard/boring at times to get anywhere due to the enemy have the same size or near enough, but online this was awesome with tactics and such. We used to play 4v4 Inland_Sea. 2 fronts and 2 back ups. 

Civfan is MODs last i remember :) 

Yeah i own civ5, but no DLC. They are just so high than normal i think. So for that reason, and for the reason i am too much in love with the old games i don't play it :) But i can see new players liking it. 
    Haha yeah after I played the first expansion I tried going back to vanilla and found that I couldn't because the game felt so empty O_O
    RoyalGuard

• NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    edited 8 Sep 2013, 4:22PM
    I have the Xbox 360 but I'm embarrassed to say I have it so I'll leave it out. (I also have the Playstation 2)

Playstation 3:
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    • Mafia 2
    • Infamous 
    • Infamous 2 (still in the wrapping :p)
    • NHL 11
    • Madden 11
    • Socom 4: US Navy Seals
    • Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    • Payday 2
    • Battlefield Bad Company 2
    • Battlefield 1943
    • Battlefield 3
    • Assassin's Creed 3
    • Dust 514
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • MetalstormV
    MetalstormV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,359
    edited 8 Sep 2013, 4:47PM
    Consoles:

-Nintendo Wii
    -Nintendo DS
    -Nintendo DS LITE
    -XBOX (Beast Edition)
    -XBOX 360 (Elite Edition)
    -XBOX ONE (Prototype edition)
    -PC (Alien Ware) In case your wondering :p

Games: (For the purposes of keeping this short I' am only adding in my top rated games)

-Halo (1,2,3, 4,5, CEA, Reach, Wars)
    -Mass Effect (1,2,3)
    -Splinter Cell (Conviction,Blacklist)
    -Red Faction (Guerilla, Armageddon)  
    -Skyrim
    -XCOM (E.U, Bureau) 
    -Super Mario (New,Wii, Galexy)
    -Civilisation (1,2,3,4,5)
    -Fallout 3
    -Just Cause 2 
    -Pure
    -C&C (Generals, Zero Hour, Tiberium Wars) 
    +......

This represents a tiny portion of what I have, If I could add everything Ill be typing it up for an entire day :p
    video games animated GIF

• Goat-T
    Goat-T
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,213
    Super Nintendo:
    Super Mario World
    Super Metroid
    Donkey Kong Country
    Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
    Donkey Kong Country 3: Double Trouble(?)
    Mario Kart
    Secret of Mana
    S.O.S
    Starfox

Game Cube:
    Metroid Prime
    Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    NFS: Underground
    Shadow the Hedge Hog 
    GUN
    Pool Paradise
    Dead to Rights
    True Crime: Streets of LA
    American Choppers 2: Full Throttle

Nintendo Wii:

SSB: Brawl
    Tony Hawk's DownHill Jam
    NFS: Prostreet
    Metroid Prime 3
    Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
    Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
    Guitar Hero: World Tour
    Rockband: AC/DC Live
    Madden NFL: 09
    Metroid: Other M
    Pimp My Ride
    Bass Pro's Strike
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010

PS1:
    Driver
    Driver 2
    MGS 1
    Gran Turismo
    NFS 3: Hot Pursuit
    Medal of Honor

PS2:
    GTA 3
    GTA: Vice City
    GTA: San Andreas
    GTA: Liberty City Stories
    GTA: Vice City Stories
    MGS 2: Sons of Liberty
    MGS 3: Snake Eater
    Midnight Club
    007: Nightfire
    Big **** Truckers
    Big **** Truckers 2
    WSOP: 2008
    Max Payne 
    Max Payne 2
    True Crime: New York City
    Mafia
    Red Dead Revolver
    Driver: Parallel Lines
    Driver 3
    Scarface: World is Yours 
    Cabela's Alaskan Adventures
    Cabela's Outdoor Adventures
    Jeep Thrills
    ATV: Off Road Fury
    Civil War: A Nation Divided
    Bully
    Sims 2
    Sims 2: Castaway
    Conflict Desert Storm
    Rapala: Pro Fishing
    PBR: Out of the Chute
    Spy Hunter
    Spy Hunter 2: Nowhere to Run
    Outlaws Golf 2

PS3:
    MGS4: Guns of the Patriots
    Portal 2
    Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
    Max Payne 3
    The Wheelman 

Xbox 360:
    GTA IV
    GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City
    Halo 3: ODST
    Halo Reach
    Driver: San Francisco

**** that's 82 games I bought. ****, that's over $1,000 worth of games. 
  • PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
    edited 8 Sep 2013, 11:52PM
    i have ds, dsi, wii, xbox360, ps2, ps3 and then theres my pc home built and not dead yet ^^

games: since i cba getting all the games out ill type my faves lol

all final fantasy games except 15 i even have psp final fantasys too had psp it broke need to get a new vita
    all gta except 5 
    all command and conquers
    all assasins creeds
    every suikoden game yes i like my rpgs
    i have all hitman games too 
    all civilization games
    couple dungeon siege games 
    i could go on all night thats enough lol had over 15 years of collecting games final fantasy were a pain so was my suikodens to get
    also should add i got zeldas and dragonball games some carnival and other crap games i even got final fantasy for this thing too i dont like em for wii but it doesnt get used anyway

• John Carpenter
    John Carpenter
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 552
    edited 10 Sep 2013, 2:04PM
    I started with a pong board, it snowballed from there....