Any formula 1 fans? If yes, what team?

The_Red_Army
The_Red_Army
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
Long live Ferrari

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    I can't wait for Honda to renew their partnership with McLaren. I'd like JB to still be on the squad when that happens.
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    I can't wait for Honda to renew their partnership with McLaren. I'd like JB to still be on the squad when that happens.
    Me too, he spent a few years with them before brawn :) 

If Massa goes, and no Kimi, would be nice to have JB in a Ferrari though :)

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord

I don't think he'd ever switch over to Ferrari, or maybe that's just me talking haha. I think Alonso does a great job for Maranello folks.
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord

I don't think he'd ever switch over to Ferrari, or maybe that's just me talking haha. I think Alonso does a great job for Maranello folks.
    Never say never :) Who would ever turn that down lol. 

Yeah it's a shame the car does not match Alonso's skill :(

Maybe next year though, lots of new rules and changes.

• MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    I just wish Pirelli would get their act together and make a tire that lasts more than 5 laps.
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    I just wish Pirelli would get their act together and make a tire that lasts more than 5 laps.
    Me too, but it's the sport doing it. Pirelli is just doing what is asked :(

If Michelin comes back in. At least we know things will be changed. Types lasting like they should be. They have stated they would only come back if it was like that, and not this artificial racing.

• MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Refueling needs to come back too.
  • DrJordano
    DrJordano
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,604
    Is it just me or does JB = jordan brand 
    You can do anything you set your mind to. Yeah I'm talking to you reading this. 
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    mackjsf23 said:
    JB = Jenson Button.
  • DrJordano
    DrJordano
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,604
    mackjsf23 said:
    JB = Jenson Button.
    don't know him, sorry. lol btw thought magic would be sleeping by now... weekend? 
    You can do anything you set your mind to. Yeah I'm talking to you reading this. 
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    JB will never go to Ferrari, IMO. As good as he is, I don't think he will ever finish a season in the top 3 again.

I don't support teams, I follow drivers.

I try to watch each race, and sometimes even manage to stay awake through to the end of the race...
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.