To clear up some facts...

beel78
beel78
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
edited 7 Sep 2013, 2:43AM
Someone messaged me and asked why, I always referred to asian hookers..you see, I was a former 7th fleet squid and...well here.  This would have been my role model if he was around when, I was a kid....Quagmire... He was, Navy as well.
'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
 Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• DrJordano
    DrJordano
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,604
    "they're tagged don't worry about it" 
    You can do anything you set your mind to. Yeah I'm talking to you reading this. 
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    beel78 said:
    Someone messaged me and asked why, I always referred to asian hookers..you see, I was a former 7th fleet squid and...well here.  This would have been my role model if he was around when, I was a kid....Quagmire... He was, Navy as well.
    All Lies.

The truth is Beel was a former asian hooker. 

Lots of surgery later (payed for by her international drug trafficking) and she is now the proud owner of a "mr woobly" which he/it now plays with way to much.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 8 Sep 2013, 2:49AM
    beel78 said:
    All Lies.

The truth is Beel was a former asian hooker. 

Lots of surgery later (payed for by her international drug trafficking) and she is now the proud owner of a "mr woobly" which he/it now plays with way to much.
    i think there may be a book in here somewhere...I couldn't stop laughing after reading that.  That was AWESOME!
     Wil Harbin said: