My house is on fire, what should I do?

Stealth.69
Stealth.69
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 38
I just woke up and my house is on fire. I don't have a phone, just internet, and have no close neighbors whose phone that I could use to dial 911. Judging by the damage thus far, and the amount of smoke, it's been burning for some time, but seems to have been spreading very slowly. Fire already to large to put out myself, and I'm hoping the fire will stop soon, but that doesn't seem to be the case. What should I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.....   
  • D3L7A
    D3L7A
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,792
    I just woke up and my house is on fire. I don't have a phone, just internet, and have no close neighbors whose phone that I could use to dial 911. Judging by the damage thus far, and the amount of smoke, it's been burning for some time, but seems to have been spreading very slowly. Fire already to large to put out myself, and I'm hoping the fire will stop soon, but that doesn't seem to be the case. What should I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.....   
    Jump out of the nearest window.
    no, seriously. Wear some kind of helmet on your head, spread your body out and jump. Then, if you're capable of walking, go to the nearest payphone(That's what you call it, right?) and call 911.
    War Commander level: 29, Home Sector : 265.  Ater Honos Forum Officer
    Event/Sickle Prizes: Plasma Turret, Gladiator, Shock Trooper, FAV, Hellstorm, Hellfire, Gatling Truck, Attack Dog, Stinger,Elite Riflemen , Honey Badger, Colossus

Next event unit LEAK!!: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/402782
    See my Unit Parodies for a laugh: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/396069

Turtling is not a strategy, It's a weakness 
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    edited 7 Sep 2013, 2:25AM

1. Log into facebook get a friend, if none online then send random people messages asking them to call 911 for you, with your address, and state this is not a joke. 

2. Throw your bed stuff out the widow if you can. Don't spend too much doing it, if it don't work then find something else for a soft landing depending on the height.

3. Wait for the fire men to show up & pray that someone didn't take it as a joke :) 

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    Stay right were you are, help is on the way.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Stealth.69
    Stealth.69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 38
    Are you a real girl? Your going to save me?
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    I am a real girl, I am not going to save you. I just want to see you get fried to a crisp. I'm mean that way.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Hotchy
    Hotchy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 166
    cook some marshmallows on it. then drink lots of beer and piss on it, and if that fails do a rain dance :)
    B-Rad  LVL 74

"Stop your ****, take out your tampon and man the hell up"
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389
    If your homeowners insurance is up to date go outside and enjoy the show. If you can make it to the fridge, grab the beer on the way out.
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    Call Jimmy John's. 
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,409
    make sure to pull all your fleets in, bank your resources, double check when your current upgrade, research, ship build is due, then log off and call 911

Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • Nagudz565
    Nagudz565
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,496
    1. Turn off your computer
    2. Turn off your internet
    3. Pack them together
    4. RUN AS ****ING FAST AS YOU CAN
    I quit, I need to have some life at the moment. Thank you very much to KIXEYE for their games that always beside me from February 2012 until now. Good luck KIXEYE. :)
    Sincerely,
    JasonH565
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,633
    get marshmellows out and camp by the fire