Question regarding forsaken missions.

• PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
    haha sry i shouldve explained it better not good at that lol but yes when you use them you will see a major difference m8 have someone hit you with siege S and then someone with siege B one volley you will see it
  • Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 759
    First off, I wasn't bragging, I was playfully mocking. Secondly, my base can be taken with a hooker using a crack pipe. It doesn't bother me in the slightest when my base is beaten. Thirdly, of course you're invited Rixy, someone already requested a video of you hitting me! Oh wait.. They meant Liam. I guess you're still invited though since the rest of the crew will be there.
    Support Battle Pirates! Sink a Coiner!
  • A3Sapper
    A3Sapper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 332
    haha sry i shouldve explained it better not good at that lol but yes when you use them you will see a major difference m8 have someone hit you with siege S and then someone with siege B one volley you will see it
    Now that I am looking for it, I will more than likely see it. If I had more time with my SiegeS I would have probably hit more bases and deffo would have seen it when I hit with the new. Just taken so dang long to build my MCXs that by the time I got done, I just finished 2 dnx with S before I got B. Ofcourse, I had to refit with the better stat weapon HAHA
  • LandedKiller 22
    LandedKiller 22
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,291
    Look if your frustrated with the fm take a break from it for a week it won't kill ya or anything
  • Lolumad
    Lolumad
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,937
    Look if your frustrated with the fm take a break from it for a week it won't kill ya or anything
    That's counter intuitive. "I'm mad that I didn't get this BP, I should take a break so I increase my odds of not getting it the next week."
    Battle Pirates - 74 - Retired
    War Commander - 38 - Retired
    Vega Conflict - 38 - Retired
  • Target
    Target
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,296
    Does this sum it up Liam??

• GIZMO
    GIZMO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 206
    this thread is what happens when a heavy coiner cant just coin it lol i can all most stop seige B an i havent changed a thing in my base

• BlacklagoonCreature
    BlacklagoonCreature
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 372
    Max Last said:
    Liam, you are right to be concerned. I have never missed a FM, but am missing a BP. CX3 was only available a short time, and it was one that was pulled before luck allowed me to acquire it. Hopefully They re-add CX-3 sometime soon, but not before you get your Siege B Mort, lol ;-)
    CX-3 was a raid prize.
      No, CX an MX compound armors were mission prizes a couple months ago

• KingOfAllDomains
    KingOfAllDomains
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,005
    edited 29 Aug 2013, 12:27PM
    Dont you feel kixeye that this continuous spew of ballshit tech is ballshit.

3 weeks ago you released 3 new blueprints in tier 3 of the forsaken missions. but due to the raid we only had 2 weeks then a raid. so nobody in the entire game will have had a chance to to obtain all the new prints. so why can i ask you did you decide to throw this armor at us today. 

Im really really really pissed off. 4 weeks now and no Siege mortar B. instead im collecting all the other ****. Siege B is by far the most important print in this game right now.

So my second question is. 

Are you actually going to allow us to collect all your current **** before you create more ****. because im half expecting 3 new bloody prints next week and you to pull siege B out. Ive already refitted all my fleets ready for siege B, and now im going to have to wait another bloody week to get it as you keep plaguing me with this trash armors and pinche resist crap.

you really seriously need to reconsider the frequency of which your adding new stuff in forsaken missions. i have never missed a week since the start of them. but if your releasing 4 new prints in tier 3 but only allowing me 3 weeks to get them thats crap.

So can i have an answer please magi...more un needed non wanted crap next week? will i actually get a chance to get siege b? are you pulling siege b?

I would like to know as ive invested heavily in preparing 4 dnx fleets ready for them
    Well no, this tech aint ballshit.

Forsaken missions were intended and partially designed for up and coming players, from 1-49, who need the tech as they dont have the good competitive stuff yet, instead of the Pirate Legends and the big bad boys who have the DNX MCX (Insert other boss hull here) but they said you know what lets have everybody join in. 

Think these missions are impossible for tier 3 for low-level players? Predator submarines exist for a reason, you know. It is possible to kill the fleets in a level 37/45/55 for no damage (well anyway just zombie repair them) snag a good batch of points and make Tier 3 with a good amount of work

D2/3/4-P armor also boosts the sub-detecting abilities of fleets made specifically for sub hunting, such as the BC, Interdictor, and Stalker Sub (But who uses the last of those 3 anyway). If nothing, its great for low-mid level players to give another opportunity of winning a D2/3/4 class armor, even though this does not have the damage resistances or combat buffs of the other D2/3/4 armors (other than sub detection buff) then its still a great thing because its better than what they have at the time in weight:armor ratio.
    KingofAllDomains, on Vega Conflict c;
  • LST-DINO
    LST-DINO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 96
    kixeye i think you have a staff issue someone is butting the rubbish in the approved box and not in the rubbish skip
  • zeus30741
    zeus30741
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 161
    I got all three armors this time around also, i knew i would. When the B's came out first week i got the electronic crap in all three tiers so it didn't surprise me, all I can say is at least i got it out of the way for next week. Hopefully they will keep the B up since it is a game changer, bringing back the bomb's. I was so mad I messaged them and they politely told me that "its a random bp drop just as in salvages, and if i did not have the use for the bp's that was in it I always have the choice not to participate in the missions, thank you and HAPPY PIRATING"
  • THE_NAIL
    THE_NAIL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 89

My favourite cheese .... goes well with wine
    It is a really good cheese! And Liam, Next time you might get zynthonite armor for slow ships or more damage :P
  • Majestic12
    Majestic12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 169
    I am just happy that i got the shockwave Q the week it came out and the seige B the week after.
  • Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    Max Last said:
    Liam, you are right to be concerned. I have never missed a FM, but am missing a BP. CX3 was only available a short time, and it was one that was pulled before luck allowed me to acquire it. Hopefully They re-add CX-3 sometime soon, but not before you get your Siege B Mort, lol ;-)
    CX-3 was a raid prize.
      No, CX an MX compound armors were mission prizes a couple months ago

You're half right. MX Alloys were a mission prize earlier, The CX-3 was a raid prize, released when the Phalanxes were first introduced if I remember correctly. Pretty sure the other choice back then was Phalanx 2 - making it a really difficult choice. I chose the Phalanx only to see it re-released a couple months later down the road :/
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755

3 weeks ago you released 3 new blueprints in tier 3 of the forsaken missions. but due to the raid we only had 2 weeks then a raid. so nobody in the entire game will have had a chance to to obtain all the new prints. so why can i ask you did you decide to throw this armor at us today. 

Im really really really pissed off. 4 weeks now and no Siege mortar B. instead im collecting all the other ****. Siege B is by far the most important print in this game right now.

Are you actually going to allow us to collect all your current **** before you create more ****. because im half expecting 3 new bloody prints next week and you to pull siege B out. Ive already refitted all my fleets ready for siege B, and now im going to have to wait another bloody week to get it as you keep plaguing me with this trash armors and pinche resist crap.

you really seriously need to reconsider the frequency of which your adding new stuff in forsaken missions. i have never missed a week since the start of them. but if your releasing 4 new prints in tier 3 but only allowing me 3 weeks to get them thats crap.

So can i have an answer please magi...more un needed non wanted crap next week? will i actually get a chance to get siege b? are you pulling siege b?

I would like to know as ive invested heavily in preparing 4 dnx fleets ready for them
    Lol... I love all that **** and I will take all the **** they can throw at us, the more **** the better. Just cos you have the **** does not mean you have to use the ****, you can put your **** in the cupboard and bring it out later when dat **** will be useful ****. 

Bigger problem is:0

when does **** become crap and when does crap become **** that's the answer I what to know... And also while you are about it when does **** become "the ****" because you have to admit some **** is the **** to have.
  • TallGiraffe
    TallGiraffe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,743
    Quick everyone post a picture of siege B in your lab!
    Don't use Level. Use Tech when describing players. Level means nothing, its all about tech.
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,425

D2/3/4-P armor also boosts the sub-detecting abilities of fleets made specifically for sub hunting, such as the BC, Interdictor, and Stalker Sub (But who uses the last of those 3 anyway). If nothing, its great for low-mid level players to give another opportunity of winning a D2/3/4 class armor, even though this does not have the damage resistances or combat buffs of the other D2/3/4 armors (other than sub detection buff) then its still a great thing because its better than what they have at the time in weight:armor ratio.
    I cant remember the last time when I fought against subs. Theres rarely an opportunity to FvF anymore.
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • DEATH-SAW-ELITE 01
    DEATH-SAW-ELITE 01
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 347
    liam cant you come up with a fb page stop coining for 2 weeks that will make kixeye listen its all money they want, fck it we dont coin see where the game gos then im sorry they will never stop bring out new **** what about a dry dock all the hulls no time to build them so we have 2 probs coin them or dont use them its a joke i dont understand why you haven't got the siege b i was i a sector every high player got the seige b wtf is all about 
    DEATH SAW ELITE  IM COMING TO YOU ALL :D:D:D  LEVEL 82---- SAW :D:D:D
  • Brademus-Krieg
    Brademus-Krieg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 887
    Liam I totally agree with you and look for the Q and B to be taken off before I can get either. Four **** weeks of fighting thru the weeklies and I got crap, crap, crap, and crap. What in the hell is going on? I keep knocking it down to Q and B being the only ones I don't have and KE keeps throwing more crap out there and damned if I don't get it. Anybody who would waste a precious slot on a small boost in evasion or speed is **** idiot and KE  knows it. 
    Sectors 489////493////121////88///121////8

"Life is hard. If you are stupid its harder."

Tried alliance, sail under no man's colors but mine, if I dance I will choose the fiddler and the tune.
  • WarCommanderOnline
    WarCommanderOnline
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 948

Liam do you ever stop crying???? This looks pretty sad to see you AGAIN crying about stuff, time to hang up your BP boots or quit acting like a kid. Bored now son.
  • Rumble.Bee
    Rumble.Bee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 72
    IT'S A STRAIGHT ON HELL!!!!! I'M ALREADY WAITING TO GET STRIKE SYSTEM 3 FOR MONTHS..... same fukking story!!
    - -- - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - 
    Rumble Bee
    Battle pirates LVL 83
    DIE53-alliance

• That guy What
    That guy What
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 231

So you're pissed you can't just buy your way into the best new mortar. Here Let me sum up your rant. Boo Hoo I don't wanna wait around on a chance I might get the prize, like all the rest of the commoners, you suck Kixeye let me buy my way in! 

liam.jpg 120.6K

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 12“What”

"What" 

Formally
    of Sector 165

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }
  • freparkng
    freparkng
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,284
    I do Tier 3 x 2 if I don't have it,  I don't ever want to see them on Weekly Missions.
  • captainjackswallows
    captainjackswallows
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 871
    I was on target for FM till repairs got pushed back due to glitch after todays update. MONEY GRABBING WHOREMONGERS
    BP Lvl: 61
    BP ID is:1101418 
    Current Sector: God Only Knows cause i aint updating this every week 
    HULLS: Goliath, SC, SF, Corvette, Light Cruiser, DNX, HH B, Spectre, BB A. MC, MCX, SSA

Yes i have been asking for a Drydock for 2years and counting
  • Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824
    hell i have been waiting for the siege torps to come back for 5 months or so
  • Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,112
    Target said:
    Does this sum it up Liam??

This sums it up pefectly target ty lol
    Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • Sneakypete
    Sneakypete
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4

It would be nice if the mechanics of the game really randomized all BP's at each tier. I don't believe, whatever equation\process is employed by Kixeye, that it fairly randomizes all parts remaining. I believe in effect  players are locked out of older BP's by design and luck of the draw has nothing to do with it. I suppose it is their game (Kixeye) to do what they wish and we play it if we wish, but it was presented to the players as "random" and I defy them to be able to prove it is.
    Just a side note: I also believe we can get our collective points made in a forum without caps, cuss words, antagonizing, and name calling - save that nonsense for the game if you must - it adds zero value here. IMHO

• davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,648
    I see no word from Kixeye on about if the seige morter B is still be around next week. I'm about 1/3 of the way to T3 and I want seige b but I bet I get that armor the the other 1 that is still there.
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • we3jeepers
    we3jeepers
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 442
    I still want speed system 3, du shells 3, Siege mort B, some of the armor specials, A few beers, a few more beer, and I couple more.