Question regarding forsaken missions.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 759
    But Pam.. This is one of the guys that always gets the inside information from Kixeye (at least according to Nash).. When one of these guys whines, we're supposed to think it matters!!!!
    Support Battle Pirates! Sink a Coiner!
  • Sgt_Humpy
    Sgt_Humpy
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,451
    I was in the same boat as Liam, I was mad when I saw they added some new useless armor to the game, that would just be collecting dust in my lab...
    The odds went from 33% to 66% and this week it dropped down to like 50% flip coin between the new armor and the missing siege mortar.

We work week after week to stay ahead of the game FM wise, and this is the reward? >:)

(I did get lucky on the coin toss, but that ain't the point.)
    Only missing very few raid prizes, I chose not to go after.
    Go to the War Room or Player Guides and learn.
    Improvise, adapt and overcome to conquer
    Last hull won: Destroyer ECM
    Sgt_Humpy's video feed

• darksun98
    darksun98
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,338
    I am with you. I have purposely kept up with all the weekly missions because if they give out some game changer (like the qs and the siege b) I want it. So when they made the three new ones, of course i get the stupid pinch first, the next week I get the qs, then of course the raid. Now I already have the detection armor, I don't want nor need that crap, but hey if it was the only thing to get, I would get it, i'm now 200k away from getting the third tier and although I have a 50/50 chance, (just like I only had a 33% chance of getting that crap stun special the first time) i'm sure I will be posting the pic of the useless armor and wait another week to get the siege b that is such a game changer at this point.
    IGN: Darksun lvl 92     id# 1221759

Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

Aren't skins decorations?
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    im in the same boat as you liam it just seems to be a piss take. whoever's idea it was to release this armour this week need his head slamming on his desk an his nuts slamming in his desk drawer
    you guys are all in the same boat and this boat must set sails all the way to Farmvile..you have no idea how STRATEGY WAR game is supposed to be like and what distinguishes it from a video game..I thought kixeye had no idea about that as well..but it turned out they do, fortunately..the thorium basics in WC and the Random awards in the fm on BP refere to that fact..well done kixeye.
    Don't bring that purple meth crap on here, it's a joke and everyone knows it is.

What part of hitting bases to get 2.5 million points and be awarded 3 pieces of crap is meant to resemble strategy? The alleged randomly awarded prizes is a joke.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,112
    Liam99 in phone call conversation with the guy at kixeye in charge of the forsaken missions blueprints. 

Replace the word " Daughter " with siege B and instead of " let my daughter go " replace with insert siege b next week. you get the idea

Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    Smokin something?You're full of crap if you think the hubs are staying the same in the events..Again when u use the same fleets,the same tactics nothing on your end changes but the damage you're fleets take from those same hubs change on a daily basis Ugh, and u say they stay the same?  You're ignorant....

I have no idea who you think you're talking to, but I've used the same fleet for months now and do about 1.6 million for a full repair.
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • Pamela
    Pamela
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 638
    edited 28 Aug 2013, 8:41PM
    Smokin something?You're full of crap if you think the hubs are staying the same in the events..Again when u use the same fleets,the same tactics nothing on your end changes but the damage you're fleets take from those same hubs change on a daily basis Ugh, and u say they stay the same?  You're ignorant....

lol majority of the time when people feel the damage changes from one day to the next ... they have neglected to notice that the change occurs right at the same time as their alliance bonus reset . hmmmmmm 
  • Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085

Are you comparing the Raids to the Forsaken Missions? Really?
  • General1AIT SG234
    General1AIT SG234
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,162
    WaterLine said:
    im in the same boat as you liam it just seems to be a piss take. whoever's idea it was to release this armour this week need his head slamming on his desk an his nuts slamming in his desk drawer
    you guys are all in the same boat and this boat must set sails all the way to Farmvile..you have no idea how STRATEGY WAR game is supposed to be like and what distinguishes it from a video game..I thought kixeye had no idea about that as well..but it turned out they do, fortunately..the thorium basics in WC and the Random awards in the fm on BP refere to that fact..well done kixeye.
    This is not a strategy war game.  There is no critical territory to control either for resource control or for tactical advantage, no logistics supply chains, no armies or navies to assemble and deploy in any strategic way.   All fights are one on one here.   This is a simple player vs player game, with small tribal alliances. 
    I agree 100%..the game is more of a video game than a strategy game..and kixeye is trying to change things abit..whats wrong with that?..when different players have different capabilities is like they have their different scientific scopes and military tech development programmes..well kixeye could not introduce it that way..yet they figure out an acceptable way to implement it (The Random Awarding in the fm)..stupid way that is and less realistic but what the hell as long as it constitutes for the ssame results. 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GAMING GIRLS ARE THE FKNG SEXIEST !!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

info: Male /1985 BD/ hell no not just an addicted gamer!!

Ladies, Gentelmen and **** (All Three Species Of This Community)..Cheer up, Game IS going in the RIGHT Direction!!

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 759
    Nikolaus said:
    I guess it would be poor sportsmanship to point out the 1st week, I got the Siege-B, the 2nd week I got the Shock-Q. This week it's either the Shielded Elec3, or D4-P armor.
    CORDS
    Since you're currently in my home sector, I'll be very very close next week.
    Support Battle Pirates! Sink a Coiner!
  • General1AIT SG234
    General1AIT SG234
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,162
    edited 28 Aug 2013, 8:51PM
    Don't bring that purple meth crap on here, it's a joke and everyone knows it is.

What part of hitting bases to get 2.5 million points and be awarded 3 pieces of crap is meant to resemble strategy? The alleged randomly awarded prizes is a joke.
    you tottaly missed the point..i'm saying different parties get to get what other parties dont possess and work with it..that is not a flaw in a war game, period.
    GAMING GIRLS ARE THE FKNG SEXIEST !!!!

info: Male /1985 BD/ hell no not just an addicted gamer!!

Ladies, Gentelmen and **** (All Three Species Of This Community)..Cheer up, Game IS going in the RIGHT Direction!!

• Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    Nikolaus said:
    Nikolaus said:
    I guess it would be poor sportsmanship to point out the 1st week, I got the Siege-B, the 2nd week I got the Shock-Q. This week it's either the Shielded Elec3, or D4-P armor.
    CORDS
    Sounds like a party
    Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • A3Sapper
    A3Sapper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 332
    Nikolaus said:
    Nikolaus said:
    CORDS
    Sounds like a party
    Oh snap, I expect a video next week showing what happens when you brag to the best base hitter to ever roam the oceans...
  • ByteSyze
    ByteSyze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 300
    totally agree - was coming into this week with 50/50 chance of getting either Siege B or Shock Q - now its down to 33% due to this new bs sub armor.....of course the two lower tiers are finished and got the lower sub armor, but I think I will be royally pissed when I finish and magically get the new armor for tier 3; dang, maybe at this rate they would make the monthly raids this easy and when they introduce new crap we'll all magically get it too instead of the legit prizes lol. Maybe I can ninja a few 55's and piss someone off along the way if I don't get B or Q....
    It's a game - have fun, click repair, then have fun again.

• Gixxer_Rix
    Gixxer_Rix
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 190
    Nikolaus said:
    Nikolaus said:
    CORDS
    Sounds like a party
    A party im invited to i hope ;)
                                                                                                         Rixta lvl 74
                                                                          http://www.youtube.com/user/rixta881?feature=mhee
                                                                                                   HUGZ & RAINBOW'S
  • PHARA0H
    PHARA0H
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 271
    I pretty much gave up on the missions at one point. I'm a level 45 and i was hitting tier 2 every single week for 9 weeks straight to get the BC which is a REQUIREMENT hull to do well in raids/missions by your self as a low level.

Every single week I didn't get ****. I wouldn't even get a hull, i would have every single blueprint except hha bc and the one new piece of crap they released that week (transport system, neg mortar, etc.) and i wouldn't get the bc, i wouldn't even get the hha, i would get the god **** transport system/neg mortar/useless crap every. single. ****. time. 

I finally gave up. Said **** it. Then i got the bcx the past raid and love it. Finally able to do **** on my own now.

I don't want to do the missions. **** the missions. I don't even want to think about trying to get speedsystem3 or strike system 3.

Unfortunately i have to.
  • alanf
    alanf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,348
    pretty interested myself to see if we will get told how long the siege mortar is staying in, its the only thing i want but because of this stupid armour im at a 1 in 4 chance of picking it up, since im also refitting to add it into a boat i kinda want it last week

oh and while im on it 2 fm's inbetween raids was bs
    Alanf  - I was pounding bases at level 50, so why don't you 50s hit me now?
  • ParagonD
    ParagonD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,036
    :)  Feeling your pain...................got the new armour at 1 & 2, so hoping I don't get it at 3 as well.

Problem is, those mortars really are a 'must have' at the moment...................so introducing new junk into the prize system, and 'possibly' withdrawing them in the next few weeks is lame.

No chance of getting anywhere now. Most friends have left the game thanks to changes, and given the crazy chores now I'll doubtless join them.
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 5,543
    edited 28 Aug 2013, 9:36PM
    For the first time in like 6 months I am finally caught up (and got DUS3 \(^_^)/) 2 weks ago DUS3 last week that antio pinch3...I was looking forward to this week and geting 1/2 BP mortars I crave.

As you old schoolers know I love mortars and rockets.

I am working on tier 3 and Im scared...honestly I will flush myself down a toilet if I get that stupid armor and not the mortars.

So for once I agree with Liams rants...because of the last year of his rants I never agreed, well except the whole swag tape thing but hats different.

**** it I almost dont even wanna finish this **** now, this sucks ;;

[EDITED PS]
    If we wanna bring anything new back in bring back thoe **** alloy specials! funk the subs!
    BP Alliance: - PNLS -  Dunno bout us? Well ask your Mom, she will fill ya in.

TOME:    -Harbinger Pampei-   Coming Soon.
  • Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    A3Sapper said:
    Nikolaus said:
    Nikolaus said:
    CORDS
    Sounds like a party
    Oh snap, I expect a video next week showing what happens when you brag to the best base hitter to ever roam the oceans...
    Show me somewhere where i have bragged ever in my entire histroy in this game. show me where i have said that. im just joking around and trolling this thread. yes trolling my own thread. dont be so touchy. its all jokes to me.
  • Anakin Skywalker
    Anakin Skywalker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 514
    I heard there is a new wall upgrade in the works that mitigates the effects of splash damage by up to 50% per wall tile.

The Siege B will be available next week, you will win it.

The Wall Upgrade will be released the week after (just after you coined the refit of your DNX...)

PS - I just pray this does not come true or I think I will find myself out the door of DOGS with my azz not touching the ground
    Anakin Skywalker

For you, the day I rolled into your sector and smashed your bases.. was a memorable day. For me, it was Tuesday.

Battle Pirates Videos!

• Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    A3Sapper said:
    Nikolaus said:
    Nikolaus said:
    CORDS
    Sounds like a party
    Show me somewhere where i have bragged ever in my entire histroy in this game. show me where i have said that. im just joking around and trolling this thread. yes trolling my own thread. dont be so touchy. its all jokes to me.
    He meant the other guy bragging to you that he'd won both of them already.  It's still all jokes.  Everything is calm.
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • Muttonhead Masher
    Muttonhead Masher
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 385
    edited 28 Aug 2013, 10:29PM
    I recommend KIXEYE removes siege B Mortor from the mission prints and adds Smoke coming from LIAM's Base.
    Will harbin CEO co owner and founder of kixeye ... everyone has chance to get top prize by using money or by using time .
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    I missed 3 or 4 weeks of the missions..so all i pick up is crap..i still dont have speed 3 for fks sake.

They added more crap..so guess ill be picking up lots of crap for lots of weeks more............
  • Gdub41
    Gdub41
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 83
    When the weekly 1st started , there was 6 prizes per tier and they stayed for the 1st weeks y can it not be like that again.

I'm missing one T2 print the D3E armour that is the only thing I don't have from T2 , for T3 I'm missing 4 all up Siege B and Speed 3

I consider the D3e important and speed 3 so I can finally build some decent high evade fleets :-D
  • A3Sapper
    A3Sapper
    Skilled Warrior

A3Sapper said:
    Nikolaus said:
    Nikolaus said:
    CORDS
    Sounds like a party
    I was referring to the other guy. I happen to think that you are the best base hitter I have seen. So in a way. I was attempting to pay you a compliment at the same time pick on the guy bragging. 
  • PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
    A3Sapper said:
    This is a pretty funny situation in all honestly i feel a meme should be created with my rage face and written across the screen " No siege B again aaaaahhhhhh" 

the first week they released siege B i got the one thing i didnt want which was the pinch special in all 3 tiers. the next week i was hoping and preying for B and i got shock Q, mean while my whole alliance has it lol. so i dont comment.....next week is a bloody raid.....ok i bite my toungue....i even messaged magic around the raid time asking about if they were going to give us something new this week....... so raid is over and done with and im sat patiently waiting til wednesday....meanwhile all my dnx fleets have been refitted and converted over.....there all lined up in there slots waiting for siege B to be added.......so im all excited and ready......i click the forum post and seen the new bloody armor thing ill never use.....AHHHHHH..... my first word that springs to mind is those bloddy B***ards lol but i calm myself and think.....no way i could i be that lucky....no way 3 weeks in a row could i be that unlucky.....so i smash out the forsaken missions as fast i can click base......what do i see.....the f**KING ARMOR.....lol....i swaer my face turned red.....steam coming out of my ears.....i think my neighbors might be a little scared as every curse word under the sun poured out my mouth in about 10 minutes of madness......

i still cant get over it now.....i went red liam...
    I managed to grab the SiegeB and Have to say, its not all that much better than SiegeS. Yes, its damage is higher, but, compared to a SiegeS I have been unable to really see any difference. I have been wanting the ShockQ but keep getting the other stuff.
    have you seen the dmg the splash alone does your nutz if you think for a second theres no difference lmao there no way i can make my base defend against them without halos as my vms cant be 3 squares away from front row and be effective the reason i cant make it 2 squares behind channel is siege B kills gaurds and everything around it goes in one volley due to splash iv resorted to the fact im making a base to defend against anything but siege B and even when i get halos this ups my chances of successful defence doesnt mean it will work doesnt seem that different crazy dude tell my base that and many others lol
  • A3Sapper
    A3Sapper
    Skilled Warrior
    A3Sapper said:
    This is a pretty funny situation in all honestly i feel a meme should be created with my rage face and written across the screen " No siege B again aaaaahhhhhh" 

the first week they released siege B i got the one thing i didnt want which was the pinch special in all 3 tiers. the next week i was hoping and preying for B and i got shock Q, mean while my whole alliance has it lol. so i dont comment.....next week is a bloody raid.....ok i bite my toungue....i even messaged magic around the raid time asking about if they were going to give us something new this week....... so raid is over and done with and im sat patiently waiting til wednesday....meanwhile all my dnx fleets have been refitted and converted over.....there all lined up in there slots waiting for siege B to be added.......so im all excited and ready......i click the forum post and seen the new bloody armor thing ill never use.....AHHHHHH..... my first word that springs to mind is those bloddy B***ards lol but i calm myself and think.....no way i could i be that lucky....no way 3 weeks in a row could i be that unlucky.....so i smash out the forsaken missions as fast i can click base......what do i see.....the f**KING ARMOR.....lol....i swaer my face turned red.....steam coming out of my ears.....i think my neighbors might be a little scared as every curse word under the sun poured out my mouth in about 10 minutes of madness......

i still cant get over it now.....i went red liam...
    I managed to grab the SiegeB and Have to say, its not all that much better than SiegeS. Yes, its damage is higher, but, compared to a SiegeS I have been unable to really see any difference. I have been wanting the ShockQ but keep getting the other stuff.
    have you seen the dmg the splash alone does your nutz if you think for a second theres no difference lmao there no way i can make my base defend against them without halos as my vms cant be 3 squares away from front row and be effective the reason i cant make it 2 squares behind channel is siege B kills gaurds and everything around it goes in one volley due to splash iv resorted to the fact im making a base to defend against anything but siege B and even when i get halos this ups my chances of successful defence doesnt mean it will work doesnt seem that different crazy dude tell my base that and many others lol
    First, this has to be the longest run-on sentence I have personally ever seen. Took me 3 reads to understand what you said.
    Second, The only base I have hit with the SiegeS before starting a refit was probably not the best base to judge from. Most turrents were all in a single line that I had to take one at a stinking time.
    Third, I am crazy. I never really paid attention to siege hits before. So really, this is my first time really getting to use them. Also, I have used them mostly for this mission. Minus a base or two.
    I guess I should have reserved judgement on these weapons till I hit a more proper base.