DF Recruiting New members

• bluehorse8
    bluehorse8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 2
    https://www.facebook.com/kumari.jaya.359     add this id .. you welcome in DF
  • rsvramkumar
    rsvramkumar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2

YES THANKS FOR ADD

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 36

we needed guys with skill and also can fights ... u r welcome any times as long as u can fight and respect u r commanders 
    boss

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat

bump bump, still recruiting skill guys 

• Dr-Green-Thumb
    Dr-Green-Thumb
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2

B) DF is a family we treat all the same we help one another in war and peace we are 1 we are DF  B)

• LocalStalker
    LocalStalker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 145

Hello! Please PM me on here (kixeye.com) and I will do my best efforts to get back to you ASAP! I would love to join. And don't pay any attention to my signature, it is very old.

Game Name: LocalStalker
    Level: 30
    Sector: 149
    Event Units: Hellstorm, Attack Dog, Honeybadger, Elite Gatling, Elite Laser, Warhawk
    Alliance: 22BB Blue Guard
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
  • WarHeat
    WarHeat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 3
    i like to join u r clan

• WarHeat
    WarHeat
    Greenhorn
    but i dont known how to

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    WarHeat said:
    but i dont known how to

sorry bro u r too low lvl 
  • King Of Kings1234
    King Of Kings1234
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1
    Can some help me.Please.

Can some help me.Please.

• WarHeat
    WarHeat
    Greenhorn
    i have gud fight
     B) 
  • kixeyeuser_789234060_1562_2941664
    kixeyeuser_789234060_1562_2941664
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1
    add me my 
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    Deathly Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. 
    If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.
    About DF (deathly Force);
    We are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based
    system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this 
    system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, 
    and many, many others. 
    -- What we expect from you, the recruit ?
    We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature.
     Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page 
    at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members.
     We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!
    We si
  • falcon 31
    falcon 31
    Greenhorn
    what is your sector?

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    we at 373 now 

• Bettercallsaul80
    Bettercallsaul80
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 4
    How many members u have?

• falcon 31
    falcon 31
    Greenhorn
    how much player in this clan?
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    falcon 31 said:
    how much player in this clan?
    we are small but but gogod fighter :D
  • sulmankiyani98
    sulmankiyani98
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1
    i WAnt to join DF whAT to do?

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    i WAnt to join DF whAT to do?

https://www.facebook.com/fireboy.299
    contact me on this FB and tell m u r detail :) 
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    Deathly Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. 
    If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.
    We are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based
    system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this 
    system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, 
    and many, many others. 
    We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature.
     Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page 
    at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members.
     We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!
    We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan.
  • Tahoe46
    Tahoe46
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 2
    I would like to join a good clan. let me be honest up front though. I am level 34, was out of the game for nealry 6 months and recently just got started back. The major weapons I have are elite tanks, Elite warhawks, elite shock tanks, and elite hell fires. I cannot afford to coin and I am not asking anyone to coin to help me. I simply am looking for an alliance to help me catch up and keep up on my own. Loyalty will not be an issue. 
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    Tahoe46 said:
    I would like to join a good clan. let me be honest up front though. I am level 34, was out of the game for nealry 6 months and recently just got started back. The major weapons I have are elite tanks, Elite warhawks, elite shock tanks, and elite hell fires. I cannot afford to coin and I am not asking anyone to coin to help me. I simply am looking for an alliance to help me catch up and keep up on my own. Loyalty will not be an issue. 
    https://www.facebook.com/fireboy.299
    add m this is m FB and u can pm thr :) i will love to have chat with u and welcome back :)
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    and many, many others. 
  • XxLockdownxX
    XxLockdownxX
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 45
    hi im only play on kixeye would that be a problem as interested in ur clan
    kheehanfrearson
  • XxLockdownxX
    XxLockdownxX
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 45
    lvl 40 by the way
    kheehanfrearson
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    lvl 40 by the way
    its ok if your kixeye player but do u have FB cuz for chat we need it 
    add me at FB = fireboy.299
  • kixeyeuser_864191856_8933_798503
    kixeyeuser_864191856_8933_798503
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1

I hope to manage the game to address this problem in the opening game of this picture illustrate the problem