DF Recruiting New members

• jakbutt
    jakbutt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 109

I'm interested in joining. Let me know the details. Thanks.

• AquarionEVOL
    AquarionEVOL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm wondering how can I join a guild, I've been a solo player for a very long time now and it's getting really hard to advance with all the limited resources and all. I'm level 30 currently.

• garyz
    garyz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 43

187 will get you DF  :p

• Tangomike
    Tangomike
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1

Guys can i join? i'm at lvl25 (so far). I play almost daily (except Fridays). I'm on GMT+3 time zone. The thing is I do not have a FB page so I'm not sure if joining is even possible.

Best regards,

• john.nash
    john.nash
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1

I am up for the job if you need me

• mahmoud.farahat.1983
    mahmoud.farahat.1983
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3

I wish to join DF clan

Name: Alexandria

Level: 31,  and I will be 32 within one day

Sector: 179,  and I can move to any other sector

FB: https://www.facebook.com/mahmoud.farahat.1983

• ankush.tangri
    ankush.tangri
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 3
    i want to join your clan.i am at lvl 32. but still needs to upgrade more.

• Jimmy_J99
    Jimmy_J99
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2

What do I need to do to join?  I am in area 360.

• Ghosthere77
    Ghosthere77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    i might be intrested too. Im looking for full change in this game. Im almost lvl 38 and a fighter

• TheGayArmy
    TheGayArmy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 4

I'm in a clan of 5! can I join?

add me please https://www.facebook.com/bob.down.1217

I cant jump until after the event

• Sarbottam5
    Sarbottam5
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 13
    we hv recruited many members  :D

destroyers is my name,destroying is my work , if payer hit back i donot cry and attack again if u r scared your base will be destroyed defend it a lodzz

event prize unlock- i dnt care about event
  • DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 26
    indeed ... =D

• DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat

Divine Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world.

If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

About DF (Divine Force);

We are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit ?

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

FB contact : https://www.facebook.com/fireboy.299

• scottbyrne22
    scottbyrne22
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 94

wahahhahahaha no thanks i no how use roll

• Pete930
    Pete930
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4

sounds like a very good clan
  • CLassic - FighteR
    CLassic - FighteR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1

how can i joined??

CLAss!C
  • ENVY-GAZ
    ENVY-GAZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 562

I am interested and joining you folks I need a good protective clan I au like to think I am a good player Iam deciding between yous and berserkers give some reasons why dog is better that berserkers and who's are yous allied with and enemies with thank you

"Its a game not a ****, don't take so hard."
  • NewArbnorAlboy
    NewArbnorAlboy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2

what sector are youi ?

• kixeyeuser_448096
    kixeyeuser_448096
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2

I would like very much to join DF. I have become friend in FB with Fireboy Tbac. What section should i move to? 

• DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
    sector 153 at war and home 259

• R1GAMORT1S
    R1GAMORT1S
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 5

my name is shaun, my in game name, R1GAMORT1S lvl 32 ... im looking for an alliance as ive been a one man band trying to hold back a tide trying to hold my own, as the game has evolved its impossible to do this but has given me lots of experience in battle,. could i possibly join your clan? .. im a good team player and always look out for my own fellow players, im a relentless attacker but always remain respectful 

• DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat

Divine Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world.

If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

About DF (Divine Force);

We are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others.

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 36

Divine Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world.

About DF (Divine Force);

• smithrevolution
    smithrevolution
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 10

what sector are you in i am in 56 and am looking for a good alliance

-smithrevo
  • jelleV
    jelleV
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1
    looking for a nice and frendly alliance.

• Selmir_Memy
    Selmir_Memy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 7

I m old player who played all time alone.If you need my help,i will help you kixeye.Thank you.

I have a problem with war comander.When i start to play,my computer off.
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat

u r welcome to DF

• rsvramkumar
    rsvramkumar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2

I want to join df 

• khoanpb
    khoanpb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1
    edited 14 Aug 2014, 5:34PM

Divine Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

About DF (Divine Force);

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!! We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Clan Ally Page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/412310168861355/

Hi, I am new admin for  4 Horsemen. I would like to ally our clans. Must get approval from 4H clan leader. Please let me know if you're interested.

May I become your ally? Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/nguyenphucbaokhoa

• DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat

May I become your ally? Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/nguyenphucbaokhoa

we take guys based on their skill u can PM m in FB to get more info :)
    https://www.facebook.com/fireboy.299 is m FB