DF Recruiting New members

DF-fireboy
DF-fireboy
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 26

Divine Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

About DF (Divine Force);

We are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit ?

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!! We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Clan Ally Page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/412310168861355/

• Death rider
    Death rider
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1
    i too hv is proud to be a member
    i want to logout my kixeye acc from everywhr
  • Chaker Yousfi
    Chaker Yousfi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    Anyone want to Join my Team TPT=The Punisher Team we dont need Cheaters only Good Fighters and We have Good Allies thank you and we need Good member For our Group cause we Have Rule in our Page thank you https://www.facebook.com/groups/182262921950494/ 

• Chaker Yousfi
    Chaker Yousfi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    FireBoy we can Be Allie to Each bro 
  • Godslayer225
    Godslayer225
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 25
    DF is a prity good clan, ive been in it for 9 mouths now
  • UNIQUE2017
    UNIQUE2017
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
    how do i join a clan? ...level 22
  • Adriel79
    Adriel79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1
    How do i join Divine Force ?
  • DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
    join us at ally page or add me 
    https://www.facebook.com/fireboy.299 my FB
  • Blackpearl897
    Blackpearl897
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1
    il join your clan 
  • Selmir_Memy
    Selmir_Memy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 7
    Imali bosanaca ovdje
    I have a problem with war comander.When i start to play,my computer off.
  • Selmir_Memy
    Selmir_Memy
    Greenhorn
    Can some help me.I have a big problem with war comander when i start to play,my computer turn off.What to doing.
  • Selmir_Memy
    Selmir_Memy
    Greenhorn
    My acount is in sector 104.Zmaj od bosne.I can not to play.Help me kixeye.
  • Selmir_Memy
    Selmir_Memy
    Greenhorn
    Can some help me.Please.
  • DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
  • Koh487
    Koh487
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1
    may i join, lvl 32. add me https://www.facebook.com/kohyuzhi
  • DanielJKCD
    DanielJKCD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 15
    I have sent a message to fireboy. If anyone else would like to respond or have questions for me. Please feel free to message me.
  • Warlord
    Warlord
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 13
    I am a active player looking to join a clan of serious players.
  • DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
     https://www.facebook.com/kohyuzhi add me warload and jkcd
  • DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
  • LordDragomir
    LordDragomir
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1

Looking for join a clan in WC, very active, lmk thx.

-Dragomir

• DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
  • rosalyn.gonsales
    rosalyn.gonsales
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1
    edited 26 Sep 2013, 6:16AM
    fireboy.299 said:hey im gordioboys need your group

Divine Fore (DF) is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our DF family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

About DF (Divine Force);

We are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others.

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional FB page at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!! We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Clan Ally Page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/412310168861355/

• DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
    wht u mean ??
  • Damian Mitu
    Damian Mitu
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2

-Dragomir

• Tut Ankh Amon
    Tut Ankh Amon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1

I'd like to be one of your family too I haven't join any clan yet

• DF-fireboy
    DF-fireboy
    Potential Threat
  • Sherwin Sarmiento
    Sherwin Sarmiento
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1

iam lvl 17 so i can't join. But someday maybe can.

• gaurav.chawla.7777
    gaurav.chawla.7777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 3
    yeah i am interested to join "DF" But I am on lvl 27, i shall be very thankful to you if you grant my request, waiting for your response :) 

• gaurav.chawla.7777
    gaurav.chawla.7777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 3

yeah i am interested to join "DF" But I am on lvl 27, i shall be very thankful to you if you grant my request, waiting for your response

• Richard85080
    Richard85080
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3

About DF (Divine Force);

Hi, I am new admin for  4 Horsemen. I would like to ally our clans. Must get approval from 4H clan leader. Please let me know if you're interested.

• Richard85080
    Richard85080
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3

-Dragomir

Hi 4 Horsemen is always accepting new recruits. Let me know if you're interested. No level restriction.