Sending Free gifts to you FB Friends

JacomoSpookzz
JacomoSpookzz
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1
For about 2 to 3 months now i have not been able to send free res or mercs to my friends and this affects our player relationship(respect for each other)as they constenly send me res and mercs but i can not do repay their curtisy and for that i loose player respect,please fix this glitch on my system i have tried everything
  • Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    For about 2 to 3 months now i have not been able to send free res or mercs to my friends and this affects our player relationship(respect for each other)as they constenly send me res and mercs but i can not do repay their curtisy and for that i loose player respect,please fix this glitch on my system i have tried everything
    Are you doing it from Facebook or Kixeye.com? Both are totally separate friends lists.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• arrjay99
    arrjay99
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 11
    edited 7 Jan 2014, 10:49PM
    Ascension said:
    Are you doing it from Facebook or Kixeye.com? Both are totally separate friends lists.

Ahoy LacomoSpookzz/Ascension, accessing FB Friends for gifting on the FB platform is a Kixeye known problem.