Forum BUG: False Info. Forum games stats. (other games)

The_Red_Army
The_Red_Army
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
edited 30 Jul 2013, 2:31AM
I only play WC..... And have my forum names as game names on games i have never played, never started, never enter into. 

Many times i have clicked the TAB to that game in the rush of getting back online to WC during an attack where i got a DC, it was only ever a second before i clicked it off. 

I don't mind it, as it's not game a breaking thing. But it's false all the same, and be should fixed when KIXEYE got nothing better to fix i hope. :)

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Can't see what bug you are actually reporting here, However if it is that the game reloads, then it is something we are aware of and is being looked into.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 30 Jul 2013, 1:57PM
    Can't see what bug you are actually reporting here, However if it is that the game reloads, then it is something we are aware of and is being looked into.
    That's another bug too lol. Pics don't work right :) I posted a pic here showing it. I will send a link to the pic.

http://prntscr.com/1idniw << Shows my forum name in two other games that i don't play. Never started, never went into the game screen.

It also shows me level 3 on vega in game stats LOL????? I never even went into that game ever.

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    ahh sorry hadn't realized that was what the image was for, my bad.

If you even tried to load the game once it will show on there, and that would include partial loads as well.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 31 Jul 2013, 2:05PM

ahh sorry hadn't realized that was what the image was for, my bad.

If you even tried to load the game once it will show on there, and that would include partial loads as well.
    K thanks.