Put Spoilers in Signature

Loxfactor
Loxfactor
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 529
I want to put a video in my signature. But it is WAY TOO BIG. So is there anyway to put spoilers in signatures?
My clan also known as the Dark Knights, has grown to be quite powerful over the past couple of months.
So much so we are having a constant influx of members. 
And we need more. So join us, one of the fastest growing clans I have ever seen.
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    At this time, don't think so. I have tried to do it for a long time. Spoilers in posts is easy but in signatures, harder. If you see a spoiler in a signature, most likely the spoiler in the signature already existed in the old forums. Then when the new forums came out, that spoiler remained in that signature. Once they remove it, they won't be able to post it again. (unless someone very smart finds out, which I don't think it will happen until there is an update that allows that)
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • Loxfactor
    Loxfactor
    Skilled Warrior
    Well I saw someone put a waste 5 minutes of your time spoiler in his siggy.
    My clan also known as the Dark Knights, has grown to be quite powerful over the past couple of months.
    And we need more. So join us, one of the fastest growing clans I have ever seen.
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Loxfactor said:
    ?? Who? What do you mean?
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    edited 31 Jul 2013, 1:12AM
    Thanks Viper :) Your awesome. Nice help in your sigs.

[spoiler] You rock :) [/spoiler]

But yeah i agree with OP. Would be nice to have them in your sigs to cut down the size. 

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• Loxfactor
    Loxfactor
    Skilled Warrior
    Loxfactor said:
    There is this guy he put a near spoilers in spoilers so the objective is to spam click the spoiler button and it goes all the way down and I saw his final message "Just wasted 5 minutes of your time XD". Forgot his Forum name though.
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Loxfactor said:
    Loxfactor said:
    There is this guy he put a near spoilers in spoilers so the objective is to spam click the spoiler button and it goes all the way down and I saw his final message "Just wasted 5 minutes of your time XD". Forgot his Forum name though.
    Seen that in the old forums before lol. Probably still didn't edited it