Insector Watch list!

• Khan did NOT kill Kirk's son
    Khan did NOT kill Kirk's son
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 126
    freeedom said:
    I need to relocate to a peaceful no hit sector please. Don't have many friends in bp so i get stuck in some horrible sectors. I travel with 3 frogs. we're called natural born kermies. Can you list good sectors, no hit ones below, i would like to take a pick. Thank you for your kindness. 

I've been in 114 a few weeks now. Quiet so far....
    "Klingon bastard! You killed my son!"
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
    CALL TO ALL PIRATES.     (Real Pirates, not Salvage Farmers.)

Find Wulf and destroy his base.     Converge on it, and level it, level his alliance, and level every base around him.

Are you in 355 or did i upset you earlier?
  • MuttleyCZY
    MuttleyCZY
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 296
    Destroy all the dasterdly heretic insector hitters!! Shame and ostracize their families, leaving them to beg for handouts from the draconians!!!
    Muttley [CZY]
    Welcome to CraZY Town
  • legion381
    legion381
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 800
    Cpt_Howdy said:
    Destroy all the dasterdly heretic insector hitters!! Shame and ostracize their families, leaving them to beg for handouts from the draconians!!!
    Farm all the cryass merry miners then make em walk the plank this here be battle pirates salvage sissy's can cryass all ye like it warms me guts to know i am giving ye the true experience of being a battle pirate.

Just an **** being a Pirate
    "Don't like it go play Farmville"
    Proud winner of the Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Lightcruiser, Lightcruiser X, Battlecruiser, Battlecruiser X, Goliath, Battleship, Super Fortress, Spectre, Strike Cruiser, Dreadnought X, Triton, Thresher and the Mercury
  • MuttleyCZY
    MuttleyCZY
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 296

Farm all the cryass merry miners then make em walk the plank this here be battle pirates salvage sissy's can cryass all ye like it warms me guts to know i am giving ye the true experience of being a battle pirate.

#-o
    Muttley [CZY]
    Welcome to CraZY Town
  • GenGrant
    GenGrant
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 579
    Wulf said:
    Fellow members of Forsaken Alliance Guilds and the Community Representative Activists Personnel that comes with it take heed of the following:
    The list below has been updated of the most vilest stinkers to sail our sectors.
    They have refused to take our guidelines and to enforce them with all their vigor!

There is nothing else for me to do but to say :

CAST OUT THESE HERETICS AND PURGE THEM FROM OUR SEAS!
    **** and CRAP must stay united against these blatant terrorists! they shall be punished and made examples of!
    All unite against these madmen!
    Sink their fleets! destroy there bases! murder their pets!

The time for peace and reason is at an end I have tried to save them and they have refused my way of peace!
    I am left with no choice but to order a full scale :
    KOS! KOS! KOS! KOS! KOS!

G-O-W = PURGE
    James Bigg = DESTROY
    Jonathon McGechie = ANNIALATE
    Legion381 = CLEANSE YOUR SOUL AND DELIVER HIM TO THE SEABED!
    Who-dgafk = SLAP HIM SILLY!
    Josie Wells = TWEAK HIS NOSE!
    Rico Blast = STOMP ON HIS TURRETS!
    Jackzilla = NUKE HIS DOCK!
    JoKe = CUT HIS EARS OFF!
    Hackers = BEAT HIM TO A PULP!
    AssBandit4 = VOMIT UPON HIS LOINS!
    CaptainJackSwallows = STEAL HIS RESOURCES!
    Dirtyold1 = TAKE HIS PENSION BOOK!

Haaaa Haaaa, glad to see I made the list. Be glad to have you try LMFAO ROFL
    Winner of the following HULLS: Too many to list

OTHER PRIZES:Too many to even bother remembering
  • RV-Iraqvet
    RV-Iraqvet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 200
    Lise said:
    Well played, Wulf.  Well played. :)
    hahahaha! f'kin love it!
    RV-IRAQVET 
    Lvl-54
    Alliance- Red Vikings
    Won-Cudas, Strike Cruisers, Interdictors, Battle Ships, Triton, Mercury, Javelin
  • BuuuuuuuDDha
    BuuuuuuuDDha
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 178
    What the **** did I just read?

45min of my life I'll never get back....well worth it! Thx Wulf.
    LVL 82
    Sector 48
  • kaine189
    kaine189
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 204
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =)=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    This was so worth the read
    Be whatever you want to be in life... unless you can be a pirate in which case BE A PIRATE ARRRRRR

• WTF_Wombat
    WTF_Wombat
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 126
    edited 26 Jun 2013, 12:28AM

Trololol
    WTF_Wombat..(formerly-Vonken) Lvl 61  "Play the game however you want, just don't piss and moan FFS".....Actually....Please moan...It makes my heart smile :P
  • B3ND3R
    B3ND3R
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 80
    if your a low level and they hit you... check out their base and if they have their resources outside take them... lol thats what i do
    Current Sector: Got lost at sea 

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 8 Jul 2013, 3:03PM
    if your a low level and they hit you... check out their base and if they have their resources outside take them... lol thats what i do
    Insectors have hit you when you are/were a low level!

Name these Rascals!

And remember:
    United we stand divided they fall!

• kaine189
    kaine189
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 204
    We are forming a new group for those who wish to get all 1000 alliance points from 200 salvage's,  Salvage Hitting Is Totally Epic would like to formally join Forsaken Alliance Guild and Community Representative Activists Personnel in an effort to remove the horrible base hitting and force all pirates everywhere to change to a square base design

Purge the soul, Unity is Strength 
    Be whatever you want to be in life... unless you can be a pirate in which case BE A PIRATE ARRRRRR

• Jonathan McGechie
    Jonathan McGechie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 127
    I am looking for a new alliance why dont you contact me Kaine189 I am sure I would fit in perfectly lol

Current Level: 65 Current Sector: 318 Past Sector's: 320, 322, 410, 44, 472, 490, 344, 345, 64, 422, 347, 151, 55, 56, 54, 13, 354 Farming Sector's: 319, 318, 321, 323, 54, 23, 422, 423, 425, 426, 421, 420, 418, 54, 454...
    Alliance: NONE
    IGN: Black_Death

Coming to a sector near you....
  • tingstromjon
    tingstromjon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 111
    Some of these post are FREAKING HILARIOUS. Some of these peeps prolly actually believe "NBK" stands from "Natural Born Kermies" LMAO... ..Kudos Wulf for making some of these idiots think you were serious...Freedom NBK had me literally LOL on several occasions...it's because of Wulf's original post that I can't figure out if this one below is "real" or a Wulf wannabe making a joke...no one would REALLY post this, right?   Either way, I MUST go check it out, lol:

http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/381087
  • Surfer_Rosa
    Surfer_Rosa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 106
    Cpt_Howdy said:
    Excellent use of garish 'comic sans' font, like a church newsletter :-)

“People think I got the power ‘cause I got the
    monkeys. Nope. I got the power, ‘cause I’ll let the monkeys loose…”

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord

Some of these post are FREAKING HILARIOUS. Some of these peeps prolly actually believe "NBK" stands from "Natural Born Kermies" LMAO... ..Kudos Wulf for making some of these idiots think you were serious...Freedom NBK had me literally LOL on several occasions...it's because of Wulf's original post that I can't figure out if this one below is "real" or a Wulf wannabe making a joke...no one would REALLY post this, right?   Either way, I MUST go check it out, lol:

http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/381087
    You mean this?
    All those that charge in there and liberate the sector from this obvious tyrant state it is in, should be given tribute from the grateful locals in the form of free salvages/warehouses.
    Should certain locals prove themselves to be useful in the day to day running of the sector they can be promoted to the People Guards status. Where there role will be rewarded by the locals not yet worthy to occupy People Guard status.

Now make way for President Wulf of the Democratic Republic of the Peoples Unification 285.
    --- yes that was me ---
    Would have been a great laugh but alas heading into a sector vs sector war so will have to sit this one out.
    I get the impression sector 285 however has many other liberators seeking to assist that wonderful sector with its most enlightened people.
  • PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
    you guys are crazy but funny as fk if we had to add every insector on the list everyone in the game would be on it iv never met a player thats not insect at one point even tho a lot would like to deny it still lmao at this ^^
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    edited 6 Aug 2013, 9:35AM
    **** all the bullies and , and , and, the pirates who plunder the high seas....its just wrong.......

I NEED TO GROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Why carnt we all just gang up on the Dracs?
  • LORD BAJIGGA
    LORD BAJIGGA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 322
    I hit in sector. It is fun. I laugh so f***ing hard when people whine on forums about hitting in sectors. Get over it. Build a better base. Don't worry. We will come, but wont leave until we have another insector gang in your sector. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Level 67 Sector 294 Home Sec 250
    Raid Ships: HHA,  HHB,  Battle Cruiser,  Battleship, SSA, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Intedictor,  Dreadnought X , SF,  Juggernaught, Hurricane, Triton, Thresher, Mercury, Missile Cruiser X, Stingray, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Reaper  User ID# 1389972 
    Sectors Visited: 1, 18, 58, 67, 134, 152, 155, 166, 182, 200, 211, 225, 227, 239, 243, 249, 250, 251, 252, 294, 295, 302, 308, 324, 331, 363, 391, 396, 416, 420, 421, 485, 491, 500  Alliance- People Like Us (PLU)
  • Diane Adolphus
    Diane Adolphus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 6
    i thought ****'s meant harley riders who rev to hard, 
    but now i love ur anacronim 

Foresaken 
    Allianice 
    Guild's

lol super funny
  • JoKe
    JoKe
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,147
    Wulf said:
    Lise I have wanted to come up with something in answer to that picture but i really cant think of anything I am actually at a loss for words.

That smile on the wolf is a very good likeness of mine which made it even harder to respond.

A fantastic picture thanks :)
    One word comes to mind..........D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
    Have to say it with a grumbling ware-wolf voice to get it.
    I go Poopy...Yeah, It was good!!
  • Almighty1Samson
    Almighty1Samson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 29
    Ascension said:
    EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sector 344. Level 84
  • cswifty
    cswifty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 12
    Sector 499 used to be a strictly enforced no insector hitting place, till 3 weeks ago a slew of insector alliance showed up. 

Alliances like EX2, A88, Whorz and a few others that I can not remember. EX2 is particularly bad and the number of high level active players they have with them is staggering and overrun the sector polices, drove almost half of the sectors out. Have to say, I am happy that they are having fun their way, and getting off from hitting someone thats 20 levels below them and keeps everyone in a bubble, I personally dont have that much stomach for it.
  • River2022
    River2022
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 72
    edited 22 Aug 2013, 7:31PM
    LOL! well Charlie its a ghost town now, aside from that we hit everyone including A88 and TCP all they way up to level 68, Most have relocated *shrug* when you signed up for Battle Pirates what part of "battle" and "Pirate" did you fail to comprehend? This isnt called "Happy Sector Salvagers" for a reason. BTW bringing up a sector being a "no insector hitting place" just makes it a target for insector hitters :D 

P.S. absolutely HYSTERICAL you chose THIS thread to post on lmfao
  • butcher501
    butcher501
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 20
    Poor Charlie, probably one of those who whined and cried when Ex2 hit them. Man up and build a better square base.
    Butcher
    Level 67
    Ex2
  • cswifty
    cswifty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 12
    Yeah did not realize the irony of this thread till I read more about Wulf. Guess you dont have to add 499 to the list since there is no one there. I never once whined about getting hit by EX2, you guy are powerful and got me good, I applaud you on your dedication to bubble everyone and glad you are having fun.

Just sad to see a once thriving and peaceful sector turned into a ghost town
  • The Pun
    The Pun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 33
    edited 23 Aug 2013, 12:09AM
    cmswifty said:
    Yeah did not realize the irony of this thread till I read more about Wulf. Guess you dont have to add 499 to the list since there is no one there. I never once whined about getting hit by EX2, you guy are powerful and got me good, I applaud you on your dedication to bubble everyone and glad you are having fun.

Just sad to see a once thriving and peaceful sector turned into a ghost town

They can all suck it...  We are not going anywhere.  

499ers 4 Life!
    The Pun is The One
  • The Pun
    The Pun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 33
    LOL! well Charlie its a ghost town now, aside from that we hit everyone including A88 and TCP all they way up to level 68, Most have relocated *shrug* when you signed up for Battle Pirates what part of "battle" and "Pirate" did you fail to comprehend? This isnt called "Happy Sector Salvagers" for a reason. BTW bringing up a sector being a "no insector hitting place" just makes it a target for insector hitters :D 

Battle!!!

Pirates!!!!!
    The Pun is The One
  • gilby
    gilby
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 83
    sorry but it's a pirate game,  personally think insectors will make you actually stronger and better.  it keeps resources from other sectors and points for that matter and if you keep it friendly you get tips on how to improve.   that's why they included a repair button with your base and fleets.
This discussion has been closed.