Insector Watch list!

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,928

freeedom said:
    freeedom said:

Not sure if joking or serious.

They're all just taking the piss! (Irish term for having a laugh/joking) lol
    Thank you for your opinion braebonnee, but the OP has a valid point and good argument. Insecs are bad for the game. Lowers can not prosper, sectors cannot thrive as a unit with evil tyranny from comm warrioring filth insecs disrupting no hit sectors. They must be stopped at all costs. Bullies.
    Most sectors I've gone to, when I hit insector they are ussually the ones who are comms warriors and they are filthy usually. And also most carebear sectors I've gone to, most bases are dead or just plain badly designed. When I go to hit-sectors bases are either dead or have decent/good designs but there usually aren't that many dead bases. This is speaking from experience(look at sig) and I also know for a fact that most care bears have never been to other sectors so everything they think they know is wrong.(you)
    ^ insec. KOS
    NO, REALLY?
    Level:100
    Played Originally in Nov 2011.
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 167
    freeedom said:

Thank you for your opinion braebonnee, but the OP has a valid point and good argument. Insecs are bad for the game. Lowers can not prosper, sectors cannot thrive as a unit with evil tyranny from comm warrioring filth insecs disrupting no hit sectors. They must be stopped at all costs. Bullies.
    Most sectors I've gone to, when I hit insector they are ussually the ones who are comms warriors and they are filthy usually. And also most carebear sectors I've gone to, most bases are dead or just plain badly designed. When I go to hit-sectors bases are either dead or have decent/good designs but there usually aren't that many dead bases. This is speaking from experience(look at sig) and I also know for a fact that most care bears have never been to other sectors so everything they think they know is wrong.(you)
    Anthis, their bases are crap cause people like you farm them, who wants to play that way?  Let them get ress so they can build up.  Seriously, do you run over and shoot your neighbor in real life?  NO, so protect your neighborhood, don't destroy it.
    Gaffer
  • Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:41AM
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

Anthis, their bases are crap cause people like you farm them, who wants to play that way?  Let them get ress so they can build up.  Seriously, do you run over and shoot your neighbor in real life?  NO, so protect your neighborhood, don't destroy it.
    No, I farm them BECAUSE their bases are weak. Let me tell you, farming someone does not keep them from moving forward, actually it's a motivator. When I was being farmed I used it as a motivator to get off my **** and stop being lazy and make my base better. Eventually they stopped farming me because my base gave too much damage.
    EDIT: with predator subs you could open 51's and fill your base with res in a few hours, what's stopping them from doing that? Laziness.
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:42AM
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

No, I farm them BECAUSE their bases are weak. Let me tell you, farming someone does not keep them from moving forward, actually it's a motivator. When I was being farmed I used it as a motivator to get off my **** and stop being lazy and make my base better. Eventually they stopped farming me because my base gave too much damage.
    EDIT: with predator subs you could open 51's and fill your base with res in a few hours, what's stopping them from doing that? Laziness.
    You got off your ****. So does that mean you now play stood up.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:43AM
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

So does that mean you now play stood up.
    What?
    EDIT: oh now I get it. I meant not being lazy in the game, who the hell plays standing up?
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    Freedom, you really need to move to s418.  I was there several weeks ago and it was very nice.  If insectors do show up, s418 will inform them that there are hundreds of lvl 60+ bases in which they are in a protection agreement with.  In fact, they will call in their "big guns" from +/- 5 sectors away to hit the insectors.

However, what you need to know is that the local alliances will bug out of the sector to neighboring sectors in the event that they are unable to "push out" the offending pirates.

Here is the reason everyone should come visit s418: http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/369750

Happy pirating... 
    Does look good, will have to try to get there, I am still stuck here for a few more days, I am sure my OP will be down for a bit too.  I don't usually coin, but should I coin a 7 day bubble?  And wondering Exracer, does that sector help with salvs?  I have trouble opening them, my ships are all a mess.  I can hit the lower ones but it takes forever to get resources that way.
    Had a few fleets guarding a base and Naked D Lusion started attacking them, so now I think I am down forever.
    I am guarding you, it's ok, Naked turned around. Iv got a bunker, 2 hrs until launch.
    Thx bro, the guy is 14 lvls above me it's ridiculous he can't pick on someone his lvl.  I get told daily what dishes he can make with frog.
    Well there you go, a typical insec, only hitting lower than their own level. It makes me so angry. If he thinks he can make you a dish, he is very mistaken . Kermies are strong sector pirates.

That's not funny, you should see all the things he says he is gonna make with frog legs, the guy is a BIG BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gaffer
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

What?
    EDIT: oh now I get it. I meant not being lazy in the game, who the hell plays standing up?
    Insect, go away criminal  L-)
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    freeedom said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

What?
    Insect, go away criminal  L-)
    Criminal? KIXEYE themselves tell us to hit insector, they made the game so they ought to know how the hell it's supposed to be played
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

Well right now, I don't have the resources to build a gb, cause of in-sects, so how does that make sense to build a fleet of subs when I CANT EVEN BUILD A GB?
    -BTW, would love it if someone could help with these in-sects in 255 please let me know.
    Gaffer
  • Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:52AM
    Kevorkian said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

Well right now, I don't have the resources to build a gb, cause of in-sects, so how does that make sense to build a fleet of subs when I CANT EVEN BUILD A GB?
    -BTW, would love it if someone could help with these in-sects in 255 please let me know.
    Listen, I love hitting insector but people who do it to the point where the game is unplayable(dock rocketing) are douche bags. And also, Resource generators. FREE RES. and also, you could just like I DONT KNOW RELOCATE? or get a bunch of buddies to farm him, or you could make your base better with help.
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    Freedom, you really need to move to s418.  I was there several weeks ago and it was very nice.  If insectors do show up, s418 will inform them that there are hundreds of lvl 60+ bases in which they are in a protection agreement with.  In fact, they will call in their "big guns" from +/- 5 sectors away to hit the insectors.

However, what you need to know is that the local alliances will bug out of the sector to neighboring sectors in the event that they are unable to "push out" the offending pirates.

Here is the reason everyone should come visit s418: http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/369750

Happy pirating... 
    Does look good, will have to try to get there, I am still stuck here for a few more days, I am sure my OP will be down for a bit too.  I don't usually coin, but should I coin a 7 day bubble?  And wondering Exracer, does that sector help with salvs?  I have trouble opening them, my ships are all a mess.  I can hit the lower ones but it takes forever to get resources that way.
    Had a few fleets guarding a base and Naked D Lusion started attacking them, so now I think I am down forever.
    I am guarding you, it's ok, Naked turned around. Iv got a bunker, 2 hrs until launch.
    Thx bro, the guy is 14 lvls above me it's ridiculous he can't pick on someone his lvl.  I get told daily what dishes he can make with frog.
    Well there you go, a typical insec, only hitting lower than their own level. It makes me so angry. If he thinks he can make you a dish, he is very mistaken . Kermies are strong sector pirates.

That's not funny, you should see all the things he says he is gonna make with frog legs, the guy is a BIG BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just iggy them. Take no notice, insects are just big attention seekers......we need a good sector to go. Some where the sector police don't insult the insectors to make things worse. Some sector police are worse than the insecs. I don't like sectors like that.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 

Just iggy them. Take no notice, insects are just big attention seekers......we need a good sector to go. Some where the sector police don't insult the insectors to make things worse. Some sector police are worse than the insecs. I don't like sectors like that.
    I personally don't mouth off to anyone unless they give me a reason to. Not all insector hitters are douchebags you know.(unless you consider hitting insector making you a douchebag...)
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    Kevorkian said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

Listen, I love hitting insector but people who do it to the point where the game is unplayable(dock rocketing) are douche bags. And also, Resource generators. FREE RES. and also, you could just like I DONT KNOW RELOCATE? or get a bunch of buddies to farm him, or you could make your base better with help.
    I relocated from 191, it was chaos, into this.  Now we have this guy, not just him, he has a few buddies with him.  Beating the sector to crap.  Nobody has yet to rocket my docks tho, I guess that is a good thing.  I think I should buy a 7 day bubble, maybe 30?  That way I can use my resource generators to get resources.  I can't salvage, without fear of being attacked.  Fleets dead anyway.
    Gaffer
  • Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Kevorkian said:
    Kevorkian said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:

I relocated from 191, it was chaos, into this.  Now we have this guy, not just him, he has a few buddies with him.  Beating the sector to crap.  Nobody has yet to rocket my docks tho, I guess that is a good thing.  I think I should buy a 7 day bubble, maybe 30?  That way I can use my resource generators to get resources.  I can't salvage, without fear of being attacked.  Fleets dead anyway.
    Hide the fleet you use to collect sals under a base while you salvage, and right when the sal is about to die, go to map view and click Move so you can't be ambushed.
  • THESUPREMEGENTLEMAN
    THESUPREMEGENTLEMAN
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 97
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 3:59AM

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over. 
    William Tecumseh Sherman 

X-D In Battle Pirates Lv: Over 40 and No I am NOT scared of you. So put all your WH in the door see what happens.  
    XD In Vega Lv 27 Stopped playing....The one with the most armor wins there is No skill involved. 

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
    We have two confessions and what is worse they seem to be proud of it! :

JoKe        =   As you can clearly see by his name he sees it funny enough to even misspell his name. What a troubled mind he must have,
    DirtyOld1  =  This one has bad hygiene just like many other insectors no doubt.

There has also been an accusation against 'DOGS' I do not know of this alliance but I doubt our brothers across the Forsaken Alliance Guilds will have difficulty in keeping this alliance under control.

So much information being posted brings joy to my heart and I feel we are really starting to achieve something here.

Viper87 thank you for asking me that very good question, I would like to bring to your attention the Community Representative Activists Personnel who are working hard alongside the Forsaken Alliance Guilds to bring an end to the tyranny on the seas of these insectors. As you can see there are postings from all over the sectors and I do hope Viper87 that you will cease your ways of doubt and feel comfortable in naming and shaming the insectors who have defied the great laws set down by our brothers across the 500 sectors.

Remember chaps United We Stand, Divided They Fall!

Onto Victory against these abominations!

• COBRADOG
    COBRADOG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 195

freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 

I personally don't mouth off to anyone unless they give me a reason to. Not all insector hitters are douchebags you know.(unless you consider hitting insector making you a douchebag...)
    Frog, i'm coming for you, get the seasoning ready
    COBRA (DOGX) lev96
  • Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,106
    Is this thread a joke?? am I really reading two NBK members complaining about insector hitters when NBK hits insector??? Insector hitting is part of the game, if ppl don't want to be hit don't play a war game where you will be hit. What makes any difference from someone in your sector hitting you than some player from another sector????
    Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    It appears 'Buddy Holly' you are part of that Dogs alliance, there has been an accusation against your alliance as insectors.

Do not be discrediting fine people with your insector smears!

United We Stand! Divided They Fall!

Onto Victory against these Abominations!
  • Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,106
    Wulf said:
    It appears 'Buddy Holly' you are part of that Dogs alliance, there has been an accusation against your alliance as insectors.

Do not be discrediting fine people with your insector smears!

Onto Victory against these Abominations!
    Yes we hit insector. THATS THE GAME. If ppl don't like us for that oh well. All this don't hit insector BS is just that BS. This is a battle game and most sectors having a no insector hitting rule are mostly weak from not having to rebuild and defend from attacks. 
    Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Well first off Buddy I am going to have to forgive you for inappropriate use of caps.

Secondly, United Sectors means they are Strong! Because it just makes sense!

Thirdly your insector/terrorist propaganda wont cut it here!

You have been accused of being an insector and you have confessed too!
    It is almost as if you are proud to be an insector hitter!

For everyone else here, do not be alarmed by this psychopath.
    Remember:

United We Stand! Divided they Fall!

• Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance

freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 

Frog, i'm coming for you, get the seasoning ready
    See? 14 lvls above me and he want to attack me?  I wish we could go back to the old lvls, this just isn't right.  Please anyone feel free to come help!!!!!!
    Gaffer
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    Is this thread a joke?? am I really reading two NBK members complaining about insector hitters when NBK hits insector??? Insector hitting is part of the game, if ppl don't want to be hit don't play a war game where you will be hit. What makes any difference from someone in your sector hitting you than some player from another sector????
    We are Natural Born Kermies, keep your DOGS off us, or sector police from all around will come.  Heed warning.  
    Gaffer
  • THE_GINJA
    THE_GINJA
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 174

Did someone say frog legs??!? YUMMY!!!!!

GiNjA
    lvl 140
    PNLS
  • VinnieG
    VinnieG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Funny tread...
    Insec hitting is all part of the game.. Is it nice to get farmed by someone 10/15 lvl's higher? No, But kixeye allows us.
    Is it worth crying about? Hell no.. Its a pirates game, Pirates have no code, no honor, Deal with it, Or play farmville.
    Most of my sector hits insec right now there is a group here to try and stop us.. well good luck they'l never win lmfao
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    VinnieG said:
    Funny tread...
    Insec hitting is all part of the game.. Is it nice to get farmed by someone 10/15 lvl's higher? No, But kixeye allows us.
    Is it worth crying about? Hell no.. Its a pirates game, Pirates have no code, no honor, Deal with it, Or play farmville.
    Most of my sector hits insec right now there is a group here to try and stop us.. well good luck they'l never win lmfao
    This is a post for people to bond together to stop in-sects, we don't want your kind in our sectors.  Figure it out.  It is very hard to grow when you constantly get hit, it's not healthy for growing.  It just straight sucks.  And I do play farmville....   Thank GOD it takes me away from this farming, I can do my own farming.
    Gaffer
  • SynErwin
    SynErwin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 205
    Isnt this a war game, Play it how it is Guys :)
    BP lvl: 51
    WC lvl: 31 (SWC)
    Alliance: Avenged 7 Raiders (A7R)
    Hulls: Mauler, Interdictor, Barracuda, Rampart ,Mercury, Battlecruiser, HHA, Levi A, BB A, LC, Destroyer X, Destroyer
    Date Started Playing: May 7th 2011
    Sectors Visited: 68,309,355,356(Home, No Rules and known as traitor to NMNC there),357,478,498 (current),384,187, 35, 476, 167
    Names Sailed Under: DarkShadow, SEA_GUARDIAN, Darkness_AoD, Syndicate, SynErwin (current)

• captainjackswallows
    captainjackswallows
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 871
    **** the Sector PoPo
    BP Lvl: 61
    BP ID is:1101418 
    Current Sector: God Only Knows cause i aint updating this every week 
    HULLS: Goliath, SC, SF, Corvette, Light Cruiser, DNX, HH B, Spectre, BB A. MC, MCX, SSA

Yes i have been asking for a Drydock for 2years and counting
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord

Kevorkian said:
    VinnieG said:
    Funny tread...
    This is a post for people to bond together to stop in-sects, we don't want your kind in our sectors.  Figure it out.  It is very hard to grow when you constantly get hit, it's not healthy for growing.  It just straight sucks.  And I do play farmville....   Thank GOD it takes me away from this farming, I can do my own farming.
    Kevorkian speaks the truth.

The Syndicate we shall play it how it is intended within the Community Representative Activists Personnel guidelines set out for the Forsaken Alliance Guilds, this ensures all our sectors remain strong and peaceful so we all can continue to enjoy the game.

CaptainJackSwallows That picture is not an accurate representation of anyone in the C.R.A.P. or those operating within F.A.G. I shall deduce you are some kind of insector, so your going on the KOS list!

Insector hitter update:
    CaptainJackSwallows does not take C.R.A.P. or F.A.G. seriously and therefore must be an insector hitter.

Remember:

• freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord

THE_GINJA said:

Did someone say frog legs??!? YUMMY!!!!!

Kermie, look ^ DOA insecs evils.  We can jump around really fast, they won't catch us tho.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

This discussion has been closed.