Insector Watch list!

Le Wulf
Le Wulf
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
Okay chaps, we got a serious case of Insectors troubling our sectors!

To ensure the smooth running of our sectors we protect I propose a list of all the evil scumbag alliances and individuals who dare to defy the Forsaken Alliance Guilds who strive for perfection and outcasting the infidels that inhabit our seas!

We will all unite for the common good so we can get onto some serious Drac hunting!

the Community Representative Activists Personnel are actively encouraged to list all those dregs of society on this thread and to also use this as a platform to speak your woes and your messages of triumphs to help all others in these dark and troubling times of the insectors!

• FyreStorm
    FyreStorm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 327
    LOL....my sector has it under control.
    Battle pirates Hulls won: Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Light Cruiser, Light Cruiser X, Battle Cruiser, Battle Cruiser X, Strike Cruiser X, Battleship, Battle Barge A, Levithan A, Floating Fortress A, Sea Scorpion A, Mercury, Hurricane, Hammer Head A, Hammer Head B, Mauler, Mako, Rampart...aww heck who cares I just have more hulls than I know what to do with.

War Commander: Elite Riflemen, Elite Heavy Gunner, Honey  Badger, Attack Dogs
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
    edited 13 Jun 2013, 5:42PM
    http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/308884
    this is a list of no hit sectors that are thoroughly enforced - some might be a bit outdated by now.
    However I hear 418 is a rather well run sector, Freeedom I think you might find plenty of chums there.

This thread is about keeping an eye on the insectors and those who have obviously deranged/psychotic mental health issues.

Perhaps you could post some of those horrible people who have been hitting insector Freeedom so we the community can frown upon them.

Edit: That is a good idea too, to make this thread also about people wanting to move to quiet sectors and to assist the community against the pirate threat of insectors.
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    edited 13 Jun 2013, 5:48PM
    Thanks Wulf.

They're a few really big guys in 191 that are nasty, but as a sector partoller, im coping rather well. I hear some in sector bastards are travelling through the 300s so all protectors be a watchful eye and kill on sight. 

Like wulf says - report here for tracking locations of these evil scum.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• DirtyOld1
    DirtyOld1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 231
    <------------Insector..I'll make you spend coins trying to defend..Muhahahaahha
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    DirtyOld1 said:
    <------------Insector..I'll make you spend coins trying to defend..Muhahahaahha
    ^ him, hes one. A 191 insec bastard. Watch out for him. Hes KOS...kill em all
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    JoKe said:
    Well count me in as one the "HORRIBLE INSECTOR" pirates, I eat sector police.
    It's not wise to hit insec, the lowers need to grow and learn. They can't do this with insecs like you tho coming through. You're just a bully. :-q
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 167
    freeedom said:
    I need to relocate to a peaceful no hit sector please. Don't have many friends in bp so i get stuck in some horrible sectors. I travel with 3 frogs. we're called natural born kermies. Can you list good sectors, no hit ones below, i would like to take a pick. Thank you for your kindness. 
    Yeah, I ported out of 191 because of how bad it was, now I am getting pelted in 255.  Some team DOGS are there.  Naked D Lusion guy wants to rip my frog legs off and make soup outta them and me.  In-sects are ruining the game, need a safe sector to patrol.
    Gaffer
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    I need to relocate to a peaceful no hit sector please. Don't have many friends in bp so i get stuck in some horrible sectors. I travel with 3 frogs. we're called natural born kermies. Can you list good sectors, no hit ones below, i would like to take a pick. Thank you for your kindness. 
    Yeah, I ported out of 191 because of how bad it was, now I am getting pelted in 255.  Some team DOGS are there.  Naked D Lusion guy wants to rip my frog legs off and make soup outta them and me.  In-sects are ruining the game, need a safe sector to patrol.
    Dogs did you say? they're are badass insec bastards. They will only like frog legs if they're french. I agree insecs are killing it. Something should be done like form a united front.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• exracer327
    exracer327
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 595
    Freedom, you really need to move to s418.  I was there several weeks ago and it was very nice.  If insectors do show up, s418 will inform them that there are hundreds of lvl 60+ bases in which they are in a protection agreement with.  In fact, they will call in their "big guns" from +/- 5 sectors away to hit the insectors.

However, what you need to know is that the local alliances will bug out of the sector to neighboring sectors in the event that they are unable to "push out" the offending pirates.

Here is the reason everyone should come visit s418: http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/369750

Happy pirating... 
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Freedom, you really need to move to s418.  I was there several weeks ago and it was very nice.  If insectors do show up, s418 will inform them that there are hundreds of lvl 60+ bases in which they are in a protection agreement with.  In fact, they will call in their "big guns" from +/- 5 sectors away to hit the insectors.

However, what you need to know is that the local alliances will bug out of the sector to neighboring sectors in the event that they are unable to "push out" the offending pirates.

Here is the reason everyone should come visit s418: http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/369750

Happy pirating... 
    This is very interesting, thank you sir. I can go there to refit ships. As you say, many sector police reside there. This a sector i am looking for. Do they share resources, and help each other. I can help with salvage. I hope they will accept me.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance

Happy pirating... 
    Does look good, will have to try to get there, I am still stuck here for a few more days, I am sure my OP will be down for a bit too.  I don't usually coin, but should I coin a 7 day bubble?  And wondering Exracer, does that sector help with salvs?  I have trouble opening them, my ships are all a mess.  I can hit the lower ones but it takes forever to get resources that way.
    Had a few fleets guarding a base and Naked D Lusion started attacking them, so now I think I am down forever.
    Gaffer
  • exracer327
    exracer327
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 595
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 
    Does look good, will have to try to get there, I am still stuck here for a few more days, I am sure my OP will be down for a bit too.  I don't usually coin, but should I coin a 7 day bubble?  And wondering Exracer, does that sector help with salvs?  I have trouble opening them, my ships are all a mess.  I can hit the lower ones but it takes forever to get resources that way.
    Had a few fleets guarding a base and Naked D Lusion started attacking them, so now I think I am down forever.
    They will open salvages for you, if you ask.  However, if you start taking salvages without asking... tsk, tsk... they will take your goodies (or at least try).
  • Wesley_W41
    Wesley_W41
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 343
    What I find funny is Wulf making a thread about protecting sectors and enforcing no insec hitting.

BAHAHAHAHA!
  • amish paradise
    amish paradise
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 125
    http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/308884 ? what stance are you for WULF ish or not make up your mind
    Among the waves of time a storm shall rise Out of the abyss peer a demon behold the Razgriz and its wings of black sheath
  • jack.johnson.7545
    jack.johnson.7545
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 12

Speaking for myself I generally do not hit in-sector unless provoked.  I often call myself and in-sector hitter of in-sector hitters.  I respect guys that do not stir **** in-sector.  But the sad fact of the game is most sectors have Corrupt Sector police.  Every sector has politics and those that are not liked or not in the click get farmed.   The game is divided into 5 worlds and you would be better off asking kixeye to experiment with one of the worlds to make it a safe haven and disable the in-sector hitting.  The teleport has made out of sector hitting easy.  But speaking for my guys they can hit who they want to hit. 

Respectfully

One Eyed Jack

Apocalypse Regulators 

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,928
    Not sure if joking or serious.
    Level:100
    Played Originally in Nov 2011.
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:10AM

Speaking for myself I generally do not hit in-sector unless provoked.  I often call myself and in-sector hitter of in-sector hitters.  I respect guys that do not stir **** in-sector.  But the sad fact of the game is most sectors have Corrupt Sector police.  Every sector has politics and those that are not liked or not in the click get farmed.   The game is divided into 5 worlds and you would be better off asking kixeye to experiment with one of the worlds to make it a safe haven and disable the in-sector hitting.  The teleport has made out of sector hitting easy.  But speaking for my guys they can hit who they want to hit. 

Respectfully

One Eyed Jack

Apocalypse Regulators 

Stirers are punks. What is your sector sir, maybe the kermies can help defend.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 1:00AM
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 
    I am guarding you, it's ok, Naked turned around. Iv got a bunker, 2 hrs until launch.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• WaterDog
    WaterDog
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,321
    Hmmm, if you hit the insector invaders who are hitting insector, doesn't that make you an insector as well :-?  
  • BraeBonnee
    BraeBonnee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 372

They're all just taking the piss! (Irish term for having a laugh/joking) lol
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 
    They will open salvages for you, if you ask.  However, if you start taking salvages without asking... tsk, tsk... they will take your goodies (or at least try).
    Sweet.  No, I never take salvages without asking, that is just bullying.  Only low life losers steal from others IMO.  And at this point, I am just sitting here with no goodies, and if Naked D Lusional gets his way, no legs either.  He is a huge bully.
    Gaffer
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord

Thank you for your opinion braebonnee, but the OP has a valid point and good argument. Insecs are bad for the game. Lowers can not prosper, sectors cannot thrive as a unit with evil tyranny from comm warrioring filth insecs disrupting no hit sectors. They must be stopped at all costs. Bullies.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,928
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:15AM
    freeedom said:

Thank you for your opinion braebonnee, but the OP has a valid point and good argument. Insecs are bad for the game. Lowers can not prosper, sectors cannot thrive as a unit with evil tyranny from comm warrioring filth insecs disrupting no hit sectors. They must be stopped at all costs. Bullies.
    Most sectors I've gone to, when I hit insector they are ussually the ones who are comms warriors and they are filthy usually. And also most carebear sectors I've gone to, most bases are dead or just plain badly designed. When I go to hit-sectors bases are either dead or have decent/good designs but there usually aren't that many dead bases. This is speaking from experience(look at sig) and I also know for a fact that most care bears have never been to other sectors so everything they think they know is wrong.(you)
    Level:100
    Played Originally in Nov 2011.
  • Gaffer415
    Gaffer415
    Minor Nuisance
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 
    I am guarding you, it's ok, Naked turned around. Iv got a bunker, 2 hrs until launch.
    Thx bro, the guy is 14 lvls above me it's ridiculous he can't pick on someone his lvl.  I get told daily what dishes he can make with frog.
    Gaffer
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 14 Jun 2013, 2:25AM
    Kevorkian said:
    freeedom said:
    Kevorkian said:

Happy pirating... 
    Thx bro, the guy is 14 lvls above me it's ridiculous he can't pick on someone his lvl.  I get told daily what dishes he can make with frog.
    Well there you go, a typical insec, only hitting lower than their own level. It makes me so angry. If he thinks he can make you a dish, he is very mistaken . Kermies are strong sector pirates.

freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    freeedom said:

Most sectors I've gone to, when I hit insector they are ussually the ones who are comms warriors and they are filthy usually. And also most carebear sectors I've gone to, most bases are dead or just plain badly designed. When I go to hit-sectors bases are either dead or have decent/good designs but there usually aren't that many dead bases. This is speaking from experience(look at sig) and I also know for a fact that most care bears have never been to other sectors so everything they think they know is wrong.(you)
    ^ insec. KOS
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

This discussion has been closed.